[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has Trump given up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Why has Trump given up? Less than a month ago Trump was still saying that he would self-finance if that's what he had to do to win. Now it's clear that that's what he needs to do and he's essentially given up the race. He's dialed back rallies, campaign events and media appearances, he's barely attacking Hillary even when she leaves herself wide open, and his family has been intimating that he won't self-finance because it wouldn't be worth the investment.

What's going on?
>>
He's broke
>>
>>80101323
That can't be. He says he's worth $13,000,000,000+. He wouldn't lie about something like that, right?
>>
>>80101501
>Trump
>Not Lie

PICK

ONE
>>
>>80101501
>actually being this delusional
>>
>>80101038
because this was the plan all along to ensure Hillary wins.

It's basically common knowledge that he has been close to the Clinton family for decades.
>>
>>80102820
This
>>
>>80101038
He's trying to appeal to people who are not radical right wingers by being more moderate.
It was useful for him to cater to that group originally to beat out the other republican candidates, but undecided people will side with Hillary if she seems less radical/safer than him.

It's all part of the game
>>
>>80101038
>>80101501

You sound like a genuine anon so I'll respond

Because he already got a billion dollars worth of ads from the media. The media has finally caught on to his game and aren't chimping out over everything he says because they know it just gives him better poll numbers. They're now trying this on Hillary, hoping that it helps her in the long run.

He's said repeatedly he will raise money for the general campaign. That was his plan. No where did he say he would self fund all the way to the white house. That's insane and stupid business sense.
>>
Rep. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.) told reporters afterward that, when asked how he would defend Article I of the Constitution, Trump replied that he wants “‘to protect Article I, Article II, Article XII,’ going down the list.”

“There is no Article XII,” Sanford added.

THIS TRUMPSTER FIRE WILL BE EBIN
>>
>>80102820
He's been close to politicians from both sides of the aisle for 30 years. It's pretty absurd to believe this conspiracy theory.
>>80103201
But he's doubled down on his anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim, anti-Mexican views since locking up the nomination.
>>80103632
He said as recently as June that he would self-finance if he had to. And isn't it a pretty damning indictment of his character to say that it wouldn't make business sense to win the presidency and "make America great again"? He either believes he has to save America or he doesn't really give a shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.