[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Hmmmm.jpg (239 KB, 992x935) Image search: [Google]
Hmmmm.jpg
239 KB, 992x935
Explain this
>>
>>80095127
>obongo
>Margott 'Castrate all white men' Wallström
>>
>>80095127
I know for a fact that 5 of the people on the left are anti-Israel in their actions but not their words, and at least 2 on the right are only pro-Israel for show. What moron made this chart?
>>
>>80095127
If I remember correctly Putin was allied with Iran and Syria
>>
>>80095127
Also, Berdie and Obummer are pro-Israel. Bernie always defends Israel from criticism, votes for billions to be sent in aid, lived on a Kibbutz there in his 20's, and is a zionist. Obama started the Syria crisis to benefit Israel. Mandela was funded by Israeli and Commie jews his entire career. Mugabe has ties to Israel and (((Commies)))...fuck, this is bait anyway.
>1 reply by this ID
expected
>>
File: best goy.png (170 KB, 720x370) Image search: [Google]
best goy.png
170 KB, 720x370
>>80095127
what's there to explain? jidf bombarded pol until everyone became bluepilled.
>>
>>80095823
A shill wanting you to bump his thread.
Good job all you fucking retards that replied.

Great, I did it too. Lets all fucking reply and argue with this obvious bait.

IN FACT LETS ALL JUST MAKE THIS SAME THREAD UNTIL WE SLID EVERYTHING ELSE OFF THIS ANTI-SEMITIC BOARD!
>>
File: goldsteinberg.png (40 KB, 150x214) Image search: [Google]
goldsteinberg.png
40 KB, 150x214
>>80095127
I was at an Evangelical festival for 4th of July. and the pastor said "America is the freeest and greatest nation on Earth, other than Israel." I was mostly just there to eat free hotdogs and go on their free rides.

This is how a lot of Evangelical types think. The fatties, rednecks, and old people really believe that Israel is more important than the US, that we must shovel endless amounts of wealth into their weapons, because their pastor tells them that Israel is heaven on Earth.
>>
>>80095127
this>>80095823 and also /pol/ gets pretty dense when it comes to inter-merchant politics. zionist and anti-zionist jews have been slap fighting with each other for some time now. if you have issues with one of these jews, generally the other will literally trip over itself to ally with you. always remember who you jump in bed with anons.
>>
>>80095127
/pol/ isn't opposed to the concept of Israel. In fact, we're generally in favor of the idea and would prefer our nations to become much more like Israel.

What we don't like is the way Israel subverts our nations and our politics and actively works to destroy our people.
>>
>>80095127
What's wrong with having Jews all in one place? Makes it easy to kill 'em.
>>
>>80097378
>>80097258
>>80097064
>>80096898

BUMP THIS THREAD IS IMPORTANT!

EVERYONE STAY IN THIS THREAD AND IGNORE ALL OTHER THREADS!

DON'T FORGET TO REPLY!
>>
>>80095127
I approve of jews in Israel.
I approve of the creation of 'Greater Israel' and deporting all jews to within its borders, never to leave them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.