[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today a state committee for representation of Mizrachim presented
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 289.jpg (79 KB, 465x348) Image search: [Google]
289.jpg
79 KB, 465x348
Today a state committee for representation of Mizrachim presented its reformation recommendations to the ministry of education:
They want 1.5 billion sheckels to teach in schools about Mizrachi contribution to Zionism, which is none. It all really translates to:
>we are numerous and have power, and unless you're racists give us sheckels for being of a specific race (!)
I suddenly feel very very sorry for Germans.
>>
What exactly is the difference between the different flavors of jew? I know theres Ashkenazi and mizrahim. Are orthodox jews they own sect too?
>>
>>80086359
Ashkenazi : Mizrachim = NYC Jew, say Woody Allen : Osama Bin Laden wearing a yarmulke
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>80086003
Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.
>>
>>80087701
I swear to D-g, that's precisely how orthodox Jews view secular Jews here.
>>
>>80086003
>>80086804
>>80089189
Where is the best place to get fried chicken in Israel?
>>
>>80090362
In the oven?
>>
>>80086003
>Mizrahim asking for money because of muh historical oppression
Literally niggers. Even the Ethiopians are better.
>>
>>80090843
>fried
>in the oven

You can't help your natural need to Jew people can you?
>>
>>80086003
Just wait until the Hasidim make up half of Israels population.
>>
If it weren't for the mizrachim you would have voted for Bern sands 2.0 by now bending over backwards to appease the Arabs. Go marry a chink you little fragile rare blood disease cunt.
>>
File: 1404317171123.jpg (353 KB, 616x693) Image search: [Google]
1404317171123.jpg
353 KB, 616x693
>>80086003
>>
>>80086003
Question to Israelis here:
Do your people believes in the holocaust, and if that's the case; in the 6 million number?
>>
>>80091803

Not going to happen any time soon, the European Jews fleeing Eurabia will guarantee secular power for a while (of course they'd prefer to go to the US, but they can't all make it). Also once the forced draft finally moves forward the insular Haredi culture is going to die any way IMO.

In other recent news in Israel :

> Extremist haredi booklet says IDF enlistment process ‘like selection at gates of Auschwitz'

Muh holocaust. Israel, where Jews Jew Jews.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.