[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White man dating a black woman here. I think a lot of you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1464092508321.jpg (241 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464092508321.jpg
241 KB, 1280x720
White man dating a black woman here. I think a lot of you are blind to the systematic oppression and murder of black people in this nation. before I met my fiance I was oblivious to my privilege.
Maybe take this as a chance to see the world through black eyes and grow up.
>>
>>80081115
You're not even trying
>>
>>80081115
>1 dollar added to your bank account
>>
sage if you'll engage
>>
>>80081115
>>
>>80081115
>I think a lot of you are blind to the systematic oppression and murder of black people in this nation.
I am blind to it, because I see black people every single day going about their business like everyone else. What niggers need to do is clean up their fucking neighborhoods, stay in school, get jobs, stop selling drugs, stop having 9 fucking kids, and stop promoting gang/prison/thug culture. If they do that things will work out fine for them.
>>
>>80085873
>innocent black gets popped by cop
>F-follow the law n-nigger
>>
>>80081115
Just a question. If I was your friend and I told you you were not doing a good thing mixing your race, would you stop being my friend? Because it is what one of my friends did.
>>
>>80081115
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>80086079
Reaching for your gun to shoot a cop is not following the law buddy.
>>
If a white girl with a black guy is called a coalburner, what do you call a white guy with a black girl?

A chimney sweeper?
>>
>>80090245
Proof (with regard to the Minnessota case?)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.