[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who won?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (312 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312 KB, 1800x1200
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kgvhG3AkI
>>
the jews
>>
>>80079558
They always fucking win...
>>
What year is this?
>>
Don't know who the other guy is but Bill Nye is a fucking fraud
>>
Shill Nye the meme guy won this one.
>>
Ken Ham won for getting Bill Nye to stoop down to his level.
>>
I can't believe Bill Nye had as much trouble as he did, it was fairly entertaining for
>>
>>80079430
Didn't watch it. The only impression I had at the time people were discussing it was Ken Ham made the point several times that we're relying on the bible for information, not on empirical data.

And that for some reason, Bill Nye thought that ice cores were like tree rings; one layer of ice per year. A really odd thought.
>>
File: 1454964126309.jpg (148 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1454964126309.jpg
148 KB, 1024x1024
>>80079430
In a debate about "creationism" why did they only have a christian on the stage? Why wasn't Bill Nye the Cuck Guy also debating a Muslim?
>>
>>80079430
Nye still won, he's not a good debater exactly but the other guy's only argument was "muh religion".
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 1242x1214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 1242x1214
>>80079430
Watched this many times, Billy Nye destroyed the cunt. It's obvious
>>
>>80080228
Because there are way more christian creationists than sandnigger creationists.

Young Earth theory is basically only a problem with christians.
>>
>>80080228
Maybe because they were in a Christian museum debating about the Christian view of creation in a Christian majority country?
>>
>>80080442
Islam is going to be the largest religion in the world soon
>>80080546
not an argument
>>
File: imi.png (278 KB, 421x459) Image search: [Google]
imi.png
278 KB, 421x459
>>80080871
>Islam is going to be the largest religion in the world soon
That has nothing to do whatsoever with what I just said.
>>
>>80079430
Bill Nye fucking destroyed that guy
>>
>>80080871
How is it not an argument? I literally just explained to you why they didn't have a mudslime debating.
>>
File: Thomas-Aquinas-sorrow-quotes.jpg (48 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Thomas-Aquinas-sorrow-quotes.jpg
48 KB, 300x250
>hold atheism vs theism debate
>theist isnt Catholic or Orthodox

Dropped.
>>
File: 4HgSpk3[1].jpg (230 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
4HgSpk3[1].jpg
230 KB, 598x792
>>80081294
It was a debate about creationism not Christianity. The location is irrelevant to the content of the debate
>>
Jesus claimed to be the son of god because his mother claimed she didn't have sex with a man before marriage (this was illegal in those times and in that region).

So she fabricated a lie by saying yahweh (god) had inseminated her and the baby was going to be divine.

Jesus grew up to preach peace to the violent religious jews who thought what he was doing was extremely blasphemous, so they wanted the roman authorities to kill him, which they did.

To top it all off, they claim that he was raised from the dead in an arbitrary number of days later. That's not only the worst part, because the first time this story was written down was more than 40 years laters after the crucifixion.

THIS IS WHAT CHRISTIANS ACTUALLY BELIEVE.
>>
>>80079558
FPBP
>>
File: Joe Rogan Experience.png (304 KB, 468x360) Image search: [Google]
Joe Rogan Experience.png
304 KB, 468x360
It wasn't a debate.
Nye ran train on the Christfag.
>>
>>80079430
Nobody won, debating Ken Ham is a fucking waste of time. At the end of the debate he basically admitted that no matter what evidence points to and no matter how much proof is against him, he doesn't care because nothing would ever convince him that he is wrong.

You can't debate with someone who is incapable of admitting mistakes or conceding points. You might as well talk at a brick wall.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.