[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I realized that I don't just hate all black people without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: nigger_pants.jpg (103 KB, 679x800) Image search: [Google]
nigger_pants.jpg
103 KB, 679x800
I realized that I don't just hate all black people without question. But I DO hate narcissists, and I've found a VAST majority of black people to be huge fucking narcissists.

Take a look at these typical traits:
>Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
>Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
>Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
>Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
>Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
>Requires excessive admiration
>Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
>Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
>Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

Now ask yourself: am I describing a narcissist or a black person?

What can we do to address this epidemic of narcissism in the black community?
>>
Sound like youre defining Elliot Rodger

And me

[Spoiler]t. a black person[/spoiler]
>>
meh, not really. Anyway, whites could do with a few more narcissists. Far too many whites are basically the opposite of a narcissist, which is even worse than being a narcissist.
>>
>>80073823

I don't think you have dealt with many blacks in your life. Narcissism is the smallest of their problems, the worse thing about blacks is their laziness, incompetence, dumbness and lack of self-control which usually leads to violent/ape-like outbursts.
>>
I've come to the realization that I don't hate anybody except poor people of all colors. And their stupid obnoxious always insecure poor culture. I actually feel way better about myself.
>>
>>80074576
This. Push-overs are even more disgusting
>>
>>80075391
I think I'd get along better with a redneck who likes to shoot guns and go innawoods than with a famous rich nigger hip hop artist
>>
>posts like these
>people still think /pol/ are adults

This board is teens and emotionally stunted manchildren
>>
>>80075970
It's an anime imageboard, of course posters here are gonna be on the younger side i.e. late teens/early twenties. You're probably a lonely manchild in his 30s who doesn't have a family and never will, yet you're here talking shit
>>
>>80075565
Absolutely this. If whites were narcissistic, we would have eradicated all the lesser bipedals and we would be already colonizing the stars. What prevents us from being narcissistic is that we are aware of hubris. Oddly enough, it doesn't apply for the people that aren't aware of it. Maybe it's God's balancing factor
>>
File: master race BTFO.jpg-large.jpg (401 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
master race BTFO.jpg-large.jpg
401 KB, 2048x1152
Agreed. You can find evidence of this in rap music and "hood culture", which have self-aggrandizement as a very common theme. It's all they fucking talk about.

Whites are also guilty of this. I think that it's narcissistic to come up with an ideology of belonging to some sort of "master race" by virtue of skin color alone. It's a way for people to somehow connect themselves to the prestige and accomplishments of others without actually doing anything. I mean seriously, THINK about it. You are superior simply by accident of birth? That you are somehow biologically hardwired to be better than everyone else? Jesus, that's unbelievably self-centered and delusional.

I hypothesize that such narcissism, both among blacks and whites, is meant to compensate for low self-esteem and/or shitty living conditions. It's like they're not trying to convince US that they're superior, they're trying to convince themselves.
>>
File: margi.jpg (45 KB, 582x960) Image search: [Google]
margi.jpg
45 KB, 582x960
/pol/ is satire. There is a difference between black people and niggers. I don't give a shit about black people. A big part of the group of friends I have have ancestors in different countries, but they just act like whites. They laugh when I can't handle spicey foods, and I can make nigger/kfs/watermelon jokes without a problem. We all cheer for the Belgian football team when they play and they have never looked down upon me because I'm white. None of them display the thuggish/niggger lifestyle that seems to be prevalent in the USA (from what I can see on the internet).

Being a nigger is all about behaviour. I know some whites who are at least as cancerous as niggers and beat up people 10vs1 and stomping on their face while being an obnoxious loud degenerate.

I also have arab friends who dislike islam as much as I do and don't give a single fuck about muslims and hate the typical 'erdogan #1 TURKIYE FOREVER" mentality and love Belgium. They told me it's mostly the muslims with both parents being muslim that don't integrate well. Seems to be true, all of those friends I just talked about have at least 1 Belgian parent
>>
1/6 Black people are pieces of shit
1/13 Mexicans
1/30 Whites
>>
>>80073823
It's an African thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.