[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a mexican debate me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 6e2af1c6ff084d5.jpg.jpg (45 KB, 610x400) Image search: [Google]
6e2af1c6ff084d5.jpg.jpg
45 KB, 610x400
I'm a mexican

debate me
>>
>>80067046
No you are a piece of shit
>>
Ooga booga ya savage
>>
>>80067046
Say something intelligent!
>>
>>80067046
You Mexicans have corrupted our Hispanic youth. Stay in your country with your drugs and actually become a stable country for once.
>>
File: 1459142035542.jpg (140 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
1459142035542.jpg
140 KB, 1190x906
>>80067432
let me show you my credentials
>>
>>80067046
Do you think memes went too far.
>>
File: 1416934966471.png (170 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1416934966471.png
170 KB, 400x400
>>80067838
I think most of the mexicans don't deserve to have social networks

Because;

#1 They don't fucking read books
#2 They are getting the polar oposite of knowledge in social media

Social media increases ignorance and wastes valuable resources

There are people claiming that they can cure cancer with baking soda and lime for christ sakes!!!!!

We need to shut down this ignorance channel before it is too late
>>
>>80067046
what part of Los Angeles do you live in?
>>
>>80067046
I only debate intellectuals, sorry.
>>
>>80068212
I didn't knew that if you post from "Los Angeles" a Mexican flag will appear

very progressive 4chan
>>
================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
>>
>>80068101
That's a point of view. But in a way i imagine the social networks as machine which is always breaking and always being fix. In a way only demostrates that free access to the information doesn't make you smart and stupid people are given a voice when in others times they will simply be ignored.
>>
>>80067046
Nothing to debate your people need to go home and a wall needs to be built.
>>
>>80067046

You and your people are of the Tribe of Issachar. Y'all are Israelites like the Negros and Natives of the Americas. Our people are in every country and continent in the world. Skin color is a non-factor, our only universal sign is that of oppression, poverty, and that our people suffer because forgot who we are.
>>
>>80068101
>>
>>80067046
On what?
You're in your country and didn't give any topic for debate.
Or am I supposed to debate your status as mexican?
>>
No. Take your apelings back.
>>
>>80067046
I'm Mexican as well. Go build the wall Pablo. I hate niggers very much. Fuck feminist. San Diego> San Fagsico = Los Angeles.
>>
>>80067046
Could you please build the wall? Also please stop sending your garbage over.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.