[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is travelling the ultimate redpill? Not "redpill",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: trav.jpg (372 KB, 870x578) Image search: [Google]
trav.jpg
372 KB, 870x578
Is travelling the ultimate redpill? Not "redpill", but redpill.

>2 years ago
>Be a typical /pol/ Neet who took actually believed stuff posted on /pol/ and was part of several /pol/ Ircs and chatrooms where neo-nazism was taken seriously.
>Come across the opportunity to travel
>Travel across the world in 8 months, most European countries, middle east, south and east asia
>Decide to keep a diary of all my thoughts along the way
>After meeting many people from and seriously analysing my whole trip, I came to the conclusion that we're mostly all the same.

Nearly every European I met was pleasant and welcoming (these include black french people). Only really had problems with Finns and Swedes who just didnt seem to want to talk much.
The Muslim guys I met in North Africa and Mid East were real bros and one even had his mum prepare me a massive 4 course meal.
Poo in Loo's were similarly bros, got drunk with many of them.
Chinks were a bit more reserved, but were really funny after a few drinks.

Nearly everyone I met, just wanted to make the most of themselves and have a nice, enjoyable pleasant life.
I had no experience of these psychopathic foreign caricatures that /pol/ thinks comprises the majority of the non-western world.

Most people outside of Europe were right-wing to a sensible degree (i.e Understanding of Jew hegemony, dislike of SJW etc) and I felt a great kinship with a lot of the people I met.

Anyone else had similar experiences, or did I cuck myself by daring to leave my shitty, depressing chavvy town (Blackpool btw ;))?
>>
Because when you go traveling you see absolutely nothing of how those people act or live in real terms, you only see the ones who are either desperate enough or willing enough to interact with a westerner.

I saw someone eating a human arm in Malawi. You could buy human skin from the market if you want. This isn't a meme or some greentext bullshit. The vast majority of the African and Islamic world is a shithole.
>>
>>80065695
So you got the tourist exprience?

Come to South Africa as a tourist.
I'm sure you will go abck and tell everyone how mazing it was and how friendly the people were.

But come live here for a year or two and then compare those experiences.
>>
File: image.jpg (835 KB, 980x4014) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
835 KB, 980x4014
>>80065695
>>
>>80065695
I don't hate other races or peoples. I just don't want too many of them living in my country because I want my national identity and culture to be preserved
>>
File: 1458350065343.jpg (2 MB, 1989x4378) Image search: [Google]
1458350065343.jpg
2 MB, 1989x4378
>>80066823
>>
>>80065695
>>80066823

I grew up overseas, and it has only made me realize the importance of racial integrity even more.
>>
File: Faggot.png (291 KB, 533x358) Image search: [Google]
Faggot.png
291 KB, 533x358
>>80065695
http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/
>>
OP here,

Im not saying that we should all intermingle infinately to the point where native populations are displaced, I know that is a cause for turmoil.

Im saying that individuals (In their own countries at least) are not there to make your life miserable or mentally inferior. Granted, I didnt go to sub saharan africa.

My town, Blackpool is full of """nationalists""" who are mostly unemployed and uneducated borderline alcoholics.
Prior to this experience, I would've agreed with most of their views, but now, I feel slightly disgusted by them.
>>
>>80065695
>you're neet
>you somehow have the money to travel
You're literally too spoilt by your parents, it's exactly your type that tries to glorify neethood when the rest of us basically have food, shelter, internet and a phone. We don't drink, we obviously don't take drugs, we can't even do social things because we have no money.

But you have the money to travel? What the fuck is wrong with your parents?

No, travelling is a money funnel, just like collecting cars, just like caring about fashion/brands, just like drugs other than cheap ones (weed, alcohol bought at stores), just like anything that costs a lot. Sure, these things aren't blue pilled in themselves, but when you're indulging in them without money or, God forbid, someone else's money, your shitty condition is just being perpetuated by being rewarded for mediocrity.

OP, I don't give a fuck what soul searching or deep social revelation you had, you're the bluest of the blue pills.
>>
>>80065695
oh look, its one of those faggots that spend a few days in the country and then pretends to know something about that country.
>>
>>80067170

Been looking for this edit everywhere, thanks anon.
>>
>>80065695
Tourism in most part of the world will open your eyes to others cultures and people but it doesn't mean you'll be part of it. You can go sight seeing or make business with foreigner but you can't live with them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.