[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can't bitch about black people wanting black rights.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: kMBtkew.jpg (65 KB, 501x497) Image search: [Google]
kMBtkew.jpg
65 KB, 501x497
You can't bitch about black people wanting black rights. When you guys talk about white rights all the time.
>>
>talk about white rights

you got an example there m8 or is this just bait?
>>
>>80062511

white rights are universal rights. Whites have spent the past 2000 years trying to figure them out, so we don't expect a nigger who've just been around for the last 20 to get it.
>>
Whites are more important to society.
>>
>>80062511
>You can't bitch about black people wanting black rights.
What the fuck is a "black rights?"

What the fuck is a "white rights?"

God damn, OP, delete this embarrassing shit.
>>
>>80062511
Whites want negative rights, blacks want positive rights.

Negative rights are the ones that prohibit the government from interfering with your freedom.

Positive rights is the idea that the government owes you something at the expense of other people, and are essentially gibsmedats.

Personally I dont think positive rights are compatible with liberty.
>>
>>80062511
Actually we can, rights are arbitrary, and niggers are inferior subhumans. Do you really need a leaf to lecture you on racial pecking order? C'mon burger, I thought you guys were the last white hope to cleanse the filth?
>>
File: 1458546640957.jpg (520 KB, 1280x1441) Image search: [Google]
1458546640957.jpg
520 KB, 1280x1441
>>80062610
What thw fuck does this even mean? Are you implying you've been wasting away in a basement for 2000 years? Or that the "black race" has been around for only 20? Either way both are monumentally idiotic, but not surpising given the level of """"debate"""" around here. lol
>>
>mfw all this nonsense will bring about a new segregation that is spearheaded by blacks

Please lord, all us whites want is to be left alone
>>
>>80062778
>the pecking order

If claim such a thing exist. Then you truly can't bitch about how black people act. It's like a parent leaving their kids alone for hours and getting mad when they draw on the wall. DESU I as raised by my conservative father to judge each personal individually by their own merits.So I wonder how you would hold up?
>>
>80062511

(You) are not my real mom!
>>
>>80062511

Show me a racist law
>>
>>80062811
Name one black civilization that was founded on the basis of maximizing liberty and freedom for the common man.

>Inb4 commie bs like the ANC which was used as a weapon against blacks and whites native to countries like SA.

The fact is that such abstracts have never been produced by black culture. Theyve never had a civilization stable enough to develop the cognitive abilities, and are lucky to live in the sort of society it'd otherwise take them a few thousand years to produce.
>>
Too bad black rights involves stripping white people of their rights
>>
>>80062511
The nigger constitution of rights:

1. Every nigger has the right to steal.
2. Every nigger has the right to murder.
3. Every nigger has the right to rape.
4. No nigger is required to work.
5. No nigger is required to pay child support.
6. If a nigger doesn't get what it wants, that's racist.
7. Every nigger is entitled to a 40, Newport, and a rock of crack.

This constitution shall remain legally binding and act as precedent by order of King Nigger.
>>
>>80062511
The law is,
Never relax
>>
>>80062511
Black rights are in africa.
>>
>>80064560

Which is funny because of the huge number of slaves in Africa held by black africans today
>>
actually i can because blacks are inferior
>>
>>80065636
This. I don't believe in equality beetween the whites and the blacks.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.