[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How racist is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 7
File: homicide income race.jpg (25 KB, 536x392) Image search: [Google]
homicide income race.jpg
25 KB, 536x392
How racist is this?
>>
oy vey shut it down
>>
>>80058831
B-b-b-b-but muh socioeconomic factor!
>>
File: Prison - rich black, poor white.jpg (179 KB, 1024x789) Image search: [Google]
Prison - rich black, poor white.jpg
179 KB, 1024x789
Here's another one:
>>
reality so racist
shut it down
>>
File: Correlation with violent crime.png (24 KB, 480x463) Image search: [Google]
Correlation with violent crime.png
24 KB, 480x463
>>
File: Poverty and Violent Crime.jpg (75 KB, 1024x430) Image search: [Google]
Poverty and Violent Crime.jpg
75 KB, 1024x430
>>
>>80059292
Can you not see the trend from rich to poor?
>>
Rich black= rapper, music producer
>>
>>80058831
>wealthy rappers still eek and ook
Color me surprised.
>>
>>80059494
The point is that blacks are inherently more violent, regardless of socioeconomic status. No one is denying that poors commit more violent street crime than the rich. But this data disproves the notion that blacks are violent because they are poor, given that rich blacks are still more violent than dirt-poor whites.
>>
>>80059494
Well sure, but I'm more so referring to the "nigger factor" that people claim doesn't exist.
>>
>>80058831
Separate Jews from White, that'd make you think.
>>
>>80059292
There could be more unknown variables and maybe it's just courts or cops being racist. Lots of evidence for humans unconsciously being biased and court trials have essentially zero scientific backing for being reliable.

Now, what's strange is that Asians are lower than white. Wouldn't you expect them to be higher, if the above was the primary reason?
>>
>>80059587
>The point is that blacks are inherently more violent
Not really.. violent crime is really rare. What percent of blacks have committed a VIOLENT crime or homicide?
>>
>>80059503
and they still shoot each other all the time for fun
>>
>>80059712
100%
>>
>>80059434
>Separated factors.
You must be a great statistician, please tell me more.
>>
>>80059712
I'm always confused by the mind-tricks you leftists attempt to play.
>>
>>80059818
It's not mind tricks. You tried to say something like "blacks are more violent!" but far less than 1% of blacks have committed a murder in their lives. OP's rates are per 100,000 people per year. Violent crime overall is rare for every race.
>>
>>80059712
When 12% of the population commits over 50% of all murders, there is a serious problem with violence in that community. What this thread is showing is that this problem can not be explained away by pointing to poverty, as much as progressives would like it to.
>>
>source: bureau of justice
>source: pastebin
>source: federal data
>source: guy told me real legit pls believe

I don't even care if these are true or not, all legitimacy goes out of the window when there are no actual sources. Fucking hate these pictures. If you want to "redpill" people maybe use some actual fucking sources.
>>
>>80059391
Are these independently calculated?
>>
>>80059990
There are 40 million blacks, and there are only a few thousand murders a year.
>>
>>80060141
Yes... theses idiots don't know to deal with multiple correlations that all affect each other.
>>
>>80058831
Bureau of Justice
>>
>>80059990
There does seem to be a violence issue with black people but I highly doubt it's genetic.
>>
>>80059815
assblasted mexican "intellectual" detected
>>
>>80059991
>>80060141
I looked up the source for the pastebin one. Although I disagree with the methodology if it, the numbers are correct
http://paste2.org/X5FPdWBF
>>
>>80059709
Asian is probably under reported desu. You wouldn't believe the violence that certain groups are capable of, especially in a gang context like with Hmong people. Fortunately they kill blacks more than they kill each other.
>>
>>80059990
Also, if you're white you're several times more likely to be killed by another white person than a black person

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
>>
>>80060147
And these 40 million blacks commit more murder than the 200 million non-Hispanic whites. That is a community with a real violence problem.
>>
>>80059709
>and maybe it's just courts or cops being racist.
This is a sort-of comprehensive rebuttal to this line of of thinking. Notice the citations:
https://spawktalk.blogspot.com/2015/01/racism-in-america-closer-look-at-numbers.html

>Now, what's strange is that Asians are lower than white.
Not strange. East Asians have a higher average IQ and are less predisposed to violence than whites, just as Whites are to Blacks. The Asian>White>Black trend exists for a myriad of factors that are not easily explained by mere socioeconomics.
>>
>>80060336

How is this relevant at all to the discussion?
>>
>>80060238
nah, he just didn't fail stats 101
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 599x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 599x464
>>
>>80059991
The Bureau of Justice compiles a large amount of racial statistics per year. It's a good source, albeit listing "BoJ" isn't as specific as I'd like. I agree on that front.

http://www.bjs.gov/
>>
>>80059494
can you not see that rich niggers commit double the crime than poor whites do?
>>
>>80059818
>I'm always confused
you could've stopped right there
>>
>>80059957
Ignoring the fact there's a difference between mere "violent crime" and "homicide" - you're right.

It's just that your point is retarded and irrelevant. 50% of blacks don't need to be killing people in order for the trend to be noticeable or to be measured.
>>
>>80058831
whites are the blacks of the asians
>>
>>80059712
100% only around 60% get caught. A felony charge is like the black bar mitzvah.
>>
>>80058831
It's not racist it's true
>>
>>80060705
We would be, but keep in mind that for whatever reason we Western European whites tend to build better societies/economies than East Asians.
>>
>>80060506
Why do Hispanics rape so many?
>>
>>80059957
Do you know what the word "more" means?
>>
>>80060227
https://youtu.be/0jFGNQScRNY
>>
>>80058831
Please link me source to this so I can BTFO dumb niggers and nigger apologists.
>>
>>80060827
Have you seen them?
>>
>>80059815
Since the purpose is to compare the correlations to each other I don't see why this wouldn't be fine. Am I missing something? I know it's usually you control for variables to have less overlab in the actual study but you still compare correlations strengths when deciding what factors to look at in the study.
>>
>>80059391

I think we all know the main contributing stat
>>
>>80060655
Murder and violent crime are fringe issues.

Not only that, but crime rates for all races have been falling across the country for two decades.

>>80060950
obviously it means 100% are violent
>>80060776
>>
>>80060238
I ask of you to enlighten me (Please), Mr. Corrado Gini.
>>
>>80060364
Shouldn't it go:

Asian<White<Black?
>>
>>80060227
If it's not genetic then what is it? Culture can't explain everywhere you look with a demographic of black people you find them lowering average IQ and increasing violence.
>>
>>80058831

I need a place where all these hatefacts are easily accessible.
>>
>>80061401
>Murder and violent crime are fringe issues
Depends on where you live. Also depends on what type of person you are, because some people are more susceptible to being victims than others. Black predisposition to violence can in some ways be inhibited by white governance/society.

The point isn't "niggers are super violent in all aspects and are going to murder us all" so I don't know why you're fixated on this. To me it's just evidence of inherent racial differences.
>>
>>80058831
>15% of upper-middle class blacks commit suicide
This is because they quickly realize that their kids will only continue to perpetuate the cycle they worked so hard to break out of, and decide that the only way to not eternally be ashamed of their offspring coming home wearing Crips colors with their pants sagging is to shuffle right off this mortal coil.
>>
>>80061401
Violent crime is a fringe issue? Have you lived inside a gated community your whole life? Go into a black city like Detroit, Atlanta or Baltimore and say that about the violent crime that happens multiple times everyday and effects 40 million people in the US a year.
>>
>>80061197
A lot of factors (That might or not be important) are missing, you might be right anyway.

Nevertheless, to prove that blacks & hispanics are (Culturally or naturally) more violent we need a few more peer-reviewed studies.
>>
>>80062092
Very in-depth analysis from multiple sources for you right here:

https://randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/
>>
>>80060364
>First, "similar" crimes are not identical crimes.

Stopped reading. I was almost hoping for an actual argument, but of course it was just more horseshit.

The reality is if you're black, you're more likely to be arrested. Tell me, have you ever seen a white guy (that isn't doing some crazy obviously suspicious shit) get stopped and frisked?

I've been in groups just walking to Starbucks when cops stopped and frisked my bros. All because a couple of them were laughing pretty loud and wearing shades.
>>
>>80061197
Could be blacks correlate with all of those causing a big combo of different crime-increasing factors, but being black predicts little on its own when controlled for those other factors.
>>
>>80062092
"We need more studies" is more dishonest than it is true at this point. There are some massive data sets that pretty clearly indicate that genetic and cultural explanations are at least partly necessary in understanding the different rates of violent crime among ethnic groups. You can quibble about the precise amount of violence explained by cultural and genetic factors, but claiming "we need more evidence" to determine whether these things are significant causes is just wrong. They play a non-trivial role.

Also, peer-review is itself quite biased, and is no real guarantee or even indicator of research quality, as you should surely know. Given the political bias in the social sciences, and the tendency for fields to produce biased research that is flattering to their ideological views, you really can't just take whatever conclusions the total literature comes to in this issue at face value.
>>
>>80062294
Thanks, leafanon. I shall scrutinize it. Things like this are why Canada is the best North American country.
>>
File: 1459933954354.gif (861 KB, 2406x1936) Image search: [Google]
1459933954354.gif
861 KB, 2406x1936
>>80059991
>>
>>80062573
This is not really very true, see >>80062294
>>
>>80058831
You mean Asians can be racist for lowest crime rate?
>>
>>80062294
>Literal nonsense he made up by doing his own "cross-referencing"

Intredasting.
>>
>>80058831

Why Asians valued human lives more than Whites and Blacks? Is it because Asian cultures are more developed than the barbaric culture of Whites and Blacks?
>>
>>80063221
>Mental deficiency

derp.
>>
>>80060456
It's not.

We're being raised by Reddit and Twitter niggers.
>>
>>80058831
Swap race for sex.

White -> Women
Black -> Men
Asian -> Trans-women

and watch liberals jump all over these statistics.
>>
>>80063383
*raided
>>
>>80062978
Now this is more like how you should do it though in many cases with the statistics those aren't original sources.
>>
>>80062872
I shall analize the data you gave me and see if your claims are true.

(Real) Peer-review is not "quite biased", it can be quite slow (& elitist...). There are some (Not truly peer-review) examples out there that people use to criticize the Peer-review method.

Bias is always a risk (Peer-review minimizes this risk).
There is no better method out there (Sadly, we don't have the time to go prove everything personally).

>"You really can't just take whatever conclusions the total literature comes to in this issue at face value."
I agree. Ci vediamo, mon ami.
>>
>>80060705
There's no need for Asians to kill one another, because they can just convince the other guy to commit sudoku.
>>
>>80063310
East Asians are more intelligent and less criminal than whites on average.

Only East Asians though. South
East asians, etc. are less intelligence and more criminal than whites.

Even still, whites create better societies than all of them.
>>
>>80058831
facts are racist
>>
>>80064534
http://www.nature.com/news/let-s-make-peer-review-scientific-1.20194
>>
>>80062448
>Stopped reading. I was almost hoping for an actual argument, but of course it was just more horseshit.
Nobody really cares about your absurd refusal to look at facts.
>>
>>80064767

More like Asians are civilized while White and Blacks are barbarians.

Asians valued human lives more.
>>
>>80058831
> 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.
> An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>>
>>80064534
It is indeed hard to assess the bias of peer review, or the amount of peer review that is actually *real* peer review. I suspect we don't really disagree much on these issues.

FWIW, I also don't think it is true that peer review (as currently practiced) is the best method. Post-publication peer review (Pub-peer) and open data will almost certainly prove to be far superior. The peer-review system is still good, and should exist, but the real way to minimize risk of bias is through adversarial mechanisms, which peer-review really doesn't allow (criticisms and letters being extremely difficult to publish).
>>
>>80058831
I live in a mostly black neighborhood and no one's getting shot. How do you explain that? Could it be that your country is a piece of shit?
>>
>>80065047
Is that while you do nothing else in Malaysia but kill each other and blow shit up?
>>
>>80064852

>Only East Asians though. South
East asians, etc. are less intelligence and more criminal than whites.

Can't argue with that.

>Even still, whites create better societies than all of them.

Only for now. You can't say the same thing when 20 to 30 years later your countries inevitably turns to shit.
>>
>>80060827
hispanics were born of rape at the hands of the spaniards so that's all they really know
>>
>>80065538
>Only for now. You can't say the same thing when 20 to 30 years later your countries inevitably turns to shit.
It's definitely possible if white countries are eventually swamped by their non-white populations. In fact I might even consider that likely.

But if that doesn't happen I'd see no reason for East Asians to surpass us. They've had ample time and have yet to do so.
>>
>>80058831
>Household income <10k a year
Damn... Is this a thing? That isn't even minimal wage, no?
I thought average american earns around 50k a year.
>>
Why are Asians so meek?
>>
>>80065834
Section 8 housing and/or other forms of welfare.
>>
>>80058831
I feel like this may be skewed due to unaccounted for factors outside of race. A high number of those black that do come into high amount of money making $85000 and over aren't proportionally the educated kind like for other races. You have athletes making millions who still have the poor mans mindset. They're just nogs with money instead of truly educated folk who earned it like black doctors or businessmen.

And in that instance we may be dealing with something that has more to do with culture than actual race.

We should account for education level in addition to income level.
>>
>>80065390

Those are the muzzies. The natives will accidentally kill their relatives occasionally when they have their harvesting festivals, they were just too drunk to think straight.

Also Muslims in South East Asia are generally peaceful people nowadays. The only nutjobs jihadists are in South Philippines.
>>80065652

China had better human index than European countries centuries ago (when they were actually ruled by the Han people). It means that you guys were not actually ahead of the rest all the time, and I believe that you guys can fall behind East Asians once again if you are not careful.
>>
>>80066186
>China had better human index than European countries centuries ago (when they were actually ruled by the Han people)
I feel like you'd have to be pretty careful in how you compare them. Western Europe has always been ahead of Eastern Europe for example. And I'm sure there are pockets of China that have been better off than the rest of China.

But regardless, reproductive patterns change populations and it's possible that East Asians can surpass Whites one day. But I don't expect that to happen soon. Maybe centuries from now.
>>
>>80066143
Education levels won't save you here. Look at the data, and you'll realize genetics and culture are necessary as partial explanations for these findings.

see https://randomcriticalanalysis.wordpress.com/category/race/
>>
>>80066449
Interesting. Thanks for the link.
>>
>>80066400

China during Ming dynasty, was the biggest, most advanced country in culture and science. Not even Venice at that time can compare to that.

>Maybe centuries from now.

With the cultural suicide tendency of your mainstream media, I imagine it would come sooner than that.
>>
>>80066400
> Western Europe has always been ahead of Eastern Europe for example
Napoleon was ahead, but we rekt him
Hitler was ahead and we rect him

US were ahead of vietnam and vietnamiese reckt you.

It's not "Ahead" it's just western propaganda that "west is best"
>>
>>80065172
Point taken. I'm "old fashioned", but i shall procure to change my methodology for the better. Danke, Canada.

I enjoyed the civil discourse, if you ever come to Mexico City, you have got an anon-acquaintance in me.
>>
>>80064921
Thanks.
>>
>>80067241
>China during Ming dynasty, was the biggest, most advanced country in culture and science
Per capita? This is stated a lot but I don't often see comparisons of these countries on a historical, per-capita basis.

>With the cultural suicide tendency
I already told you I think that's likely. When I talked about "centuries from now" I meant purely in regards to the genetics of whites and east asians. Whites are fucking themselves by letting non-whites negatively impact their societies.
>>
It's about 5 racist.
>>
>niggers kill eachother all the time

wtf i hate black ppl now
>>
>>80067498

The same to you, Mexico.
>>
>>80060827
I think it is because they come from cultures that punish rape with death, to cultures who punish rape with some years in jail.
>>
Drug dealers declare how much they make?
>>
>>80058831

I can't find this source anywhere on the web
>>
>>80058831
5.213 racist
>>
>>80059712

A mathematical proof that blacks are at minimum 500% more violent than whites.

Where did all these trolls come from?
>>
>>80061574
Have you heard about the blue-eyes brown-eyes experiment?
>>
>>80067612
This what Chinese nationalists actually believe

The ming dynasty lasted 400 years in which the West went from the dark middle ages to the Modern pre-Industrial era.
By the end of the ming China was a backwater compared to the rest of the world.

The Chíng dynasty that followed was actually a step backwards.
>>
>>80068449
They typically launder it with a front business or chain of businesses, or he'll purchase a shop from a franchise chain like a McDonalds and then declare the money they make dealing so nobody can question why they're living in a $10m home.
>>
>>80068452

Here.

https://twitter.com/JohnRiversToo/status/750851441108156417
>>
>>80061574
>>80061197

Allow me to correct myself: Not entirely genetic. At worst there may be a very slight proclivity towards violence that black people tend to share. However, it is definitely amplified by socioeconomics and culture, not just their own culture either. Have you heard of the blue-eyed brown-eyed experiment?

Also, I find it fairly hard to believe that the violence-increasing-gene is irrevocably linked to the geneset for skin color.
>>
>>80059712
>violent crime is really rare
>blacks dont really committ it
Have you ever even been to a black neighborhood or do you just post this shit from your synagogue?
>>
>>80058831
Blacks are inherently dumber, more violent, and poorer than other ethnic groups. Unless you believe that the entire system is rigged against blacks, which I don't give credit to because of the civil rights act and affirmative action. Sure, there are racist whites, but there are racist blacks too. Also, look at Detroit. Black community of half a million, majority black government and cops, and still has one of the highest homicide rates and worst educational systems in north America. Blacks suck-and they love to breed, especially up.
>>
>>80065316
I guarantee you that the crime rate in that neighborhood is nevertheless higher than in all-white Canadian neighborhoods.
>>
>>80058831
Since there are no nippons or other gooks in this thread, let me take pride in being and Asian while looking down on white subhumans.

Asians>Whites>Niggers
>>
>>80074680

lol nice try, India. You don't get to claim the cultural and intellectual accomplishments of the japanese, koreans, etc... You're more akin to arabs than anything.

Asians>Whites>Indians/Pakis>Hispanics>Arabs>Blacks
>>
>>80075084
If blacks and hispanics were removed, US iq would be 2nd on the planet. How are whites < asians? Especially when you look at europe/us compared to the shithole that is china and japan prior to 1947 when we redid it.
>>
>>80059780
Yeah because they're just street niggas with a contract that's the point
>>
>>80060238
Whoa your flag is like Mexico without the blob in the center
>>
>rappers and sports athletes with temporary wealth are violent

No surprise
>>
>>80074680
India isn't even Asian

It's a special kind of nigger
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.