[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Supertriggered I bet we can get him to call for violence today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: TRIGGERHIM.jpg (39 KB, 597x291) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERHIM.jpg
39 KB, 597x291
Shaun King is only on three hours of sleep after having been super triggered yesterday.

>Get him
>Trigger him
>Emotional lulzy posts for days

Guys he's literally about to call for an armed uprising against cops. We can get him there. We can get him to incite a riot and throw his ass in jail. Let's do this.
>>
>>80058185
bump from across the pond
>>
File: shauntriggered.jpg (38 KB, 578x220) Image search: [Google]
shauntriggered.jpg
38 KB, 578x220
bump with more triggered king
>>
I'm allways impressas by American lefties, they live in one of the most peaceful countries, almost no violence and they still complain.

You know what we call 18 Dead people here?

Just another thursday, a peaceful one at that.
>>
>>80058788
It's not just black people getting killed by cops. I mean, this motherfucker even wrote an article about a white kid that was killed a few weeks ago. Where's the controversy, the protest for that?
>>
>>80058788
>black folk
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/video-shows-police-shooting-california-teen-ground-article-1.2701890?utm_content=bufferf4997&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

These dumb fucks. Why turn a policing issue into a racial issue. Sick of these fucks.
>>
I don't understand you /pol/ you want black people to riot so you can continue to talk shit about them, but what happens when they don't riot? It's you guys end up looking like the violent animals for wanting that shit. Not them.
>>
Ask him why he opens his nostrils when he takes pictures
>>
>>80059325
White people don't care when their own are killed by police. They rather counter black people who actually get up and get mad when their own get killed by the police.
>>
>>80059184
Wow, check your privilege shitlord. You don't even have to make up problems, you just have it all handed to you.
>>
>>80059595
Because we realize if the cops had to kill someone chances are they were a shit bag
>>
>>80059463
>violent animals
>internet comments 90% of which are b8
>>
>>80059861
That's a long way of saying "Because I don't care".
>>
>>80058185
Only 18? so few.
>>
>>80060249
It's hard for the police to get to them before another black person does.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.