[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the US still in Afghanistan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 858x536
I know there are buzzword answers like "muh terrorist safe haven" or "the Taliban man is bad" but what makes Afghanistan different than Yemen or Libya or Tunisia? Why keep soldiers in a pointless war when a seemingly much more important war is happening in Iraq and Syria?
>>
>>80053531
leave us alone!
>>
>>80053531
pretty much this >>80053919
if you guys didn't fuck around in other peoples countries, there wouldn't be a war in syria in the first place
>>
>>80053531
If the US pulls out, the Taliban will destroy the Opium plantations like they did in 2000.
>>
>>80053919
Nice Proxy
>>
>>80053919

I'm sorry, if you wanted to be left alone you shouldn't have founded your country right in the middle of our oil pipeline routing.
>>
>>80053531
That's like asking "Why is Canada still in North America?"
>>
>>80054103
It's not, faggot
>>80054118
Sorry
>>
> but what makes Afghanistan different than Yemen or Libya or Tunisia?

Sunk cost. We already invested a lot in Afghanistan and if the Taliban takes over it's a waste of money.
>>
>>80053531
>Why is the US still in Afghanistan
To prevent a natgas and oil pipeline from iran to china. Simple, honest answer.
>>
>>80053531
Why are the refugees still in Germany?
>>
>>80053531
We will go wherever there is money to be made.
>>
>>80053531
Just imagined having a high vantage point and picking these fuckers off like those carnie ducks in a river game.

Real life could be so much fun.
>>
Because we have now cornered the market on poppy seeds and thus heroin globally.

US Special operations is deeply involved with the CIA in irl drug trafficking. Just like we do in South America.
>>
Just look into the people running the Hillary campaign, who's funding her, and who her employees have been previously affiliated with.

It's all about money, power, and gaining control of the US soil.

Essentially, the democratic party has essentially been turned into a shell for the middle east to infiltrate America. They're simply following their religious texts, just as the Jews did to take over everything. Lie, bluff, and pretend to get into positions of power to destroy everything from the inside out.
>>
It's all about the Jews wanting money.
Look into Putin's words on the matter.
>>
>>80053531
They are still trying to find Bin Laden
>>
>>80054220
The small border between China and Afghanistan is extremely mountains and doesn't even have a road on it.

Besides, you could go China to Tajikistan Uzbekistan to Turkmenistan to Iran those three Istan countries are poor enough to listen to China.
>>
>>80054042
The civil war would have probably still happened, just with poorer armed rebels
>>
>>80054065
So you be sayin we wuz drug lordz an shiet?
>>
>>80054144
Why are your babies still in dingos?
>>
>>80054219
So in 2020 when the Taliban still exists and nothing's changed it'll still be worth it?
>>
>>80053531
opium fields?
>>
>>80053531
They simply don't want to lose their control over middle east and their oil.

"Iraq says it will no longer accept dollars for oil because it does not want to deal "in the currency of the enemy."
http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,998512,00.html

Stuff like this is simply against American interests as they can't afford to lose their status as World reserve currency with all the debt they've piled up.
>>
>>80055959

/THREAD

also kikes want murrica to fight iran one day (good luck with that)
>>
HEROIN
E
R
O
I
N
>>
>>80053531
They intervened far too late, if only Clinton wasn't a pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3896x2597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3896x2597
>>80054411
>>
>>80053531
because someone has to be in afghanistan.
>>
>>80055928
I'm not saying I agree with it, but nobody wants to take the political loss.
>>
>>80056297
>dat sunburn
OMG is he OK?
>>
>>80053531
Training
>>
Who /imperialist/ here? We should annex Afghanistan and force westernize them so they act a little less like total savages. Execute those who resist publicly as an example.
>>
>>80055959
This.
Control the opium fields and the degenerates are forced to buy pharmaceuticals. Heroin/opium are cheap. Stamping out opioid pills is akin to printing money.
>>
File: amerifats humiliated.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
amerifats humiliated.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>80054411
fuck off
>>
>>80053531
Opium. How else can you keep fueling the heroin epidemic to destabilise the population
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.