[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Qandeel Baloch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: Qandeel-Balochs.jpg (45 KB, 640x366) Image search: [Google]
Qandeel-Balochs.jpg
45 KB, 640x366
How long before she is killed?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36717990

I'm Paki btw, would pump this beauty in a second
Don't get why they're comparing her to Kardashian, she is far better looking than that armenian cunt
>>
lol this is the BBC most watched video right now
>>
>giving attention to an attention whore
why
>>
Brexit success, now back to Paki with you!

-Libtard idea of Brexit voters
>>
>>80049541

But Brexit is literally all about "Euros out Commonwealth brothers in".
>>
>>80049538
Because she's beautiful and it's nice to be from a country that can produce more beautiful women than your pooinloo country will ever produce.
>>80049541
If I can get a pussy that is even as half as hot as this, I'm going to get a ticket and fly the fuck "back" there. (quotes because I wasn't born there)
>>
>>80049719
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk0DyQglLhA
>taking this bitch seriously at all
top kek senpai
>>
>>80049896
>thinks I take her seriously because she's fucking hot
>ever paying attention to what a cunt says
Haven't learnt much from your stay at /pol/ have you, but then a low IQ is to be expected from you, pajeet
>>
>>80049962
>>ever paying attention to what a cunt says
That's exactly what you're doing by making this thread amigo.
>>
>>80050111
>make a thread about a qtpi who is annoying the mullah faggots of Pakistan
>it can only mean I care deeply about what she's saying
>not because I think she's qt and it's funny that people are provoked by her behaviour
Doesn't work like that, dost
>>
>>80049135
pakis are pathetic and weak
they will be crushed
turkey is the chamnpion of islam and doesn't need street shitters damaging their reputation
>>
>>80049719
>pakis
>hot
>>
File: UKIr3Db.jpg (92 KB, 582x960) Image search: [Google]
UKIr3Db.jpg
92 KB, 582x960
>>80050814
>turkey is the chamnpion of islam
>>80050985
>>
>>80049135
she's made it so far
>>
>>80051243
your paki whore crush is going to get raped by some 60 year olds or someshit
>>
>>80051300
She's only 25, and she only got into the public eye recently
>>80052004
That's kinda what I meant by making this thread. Fuck, you turks really are retarded, no wonder the arabs got tired of your shit.
>>
>>80049135
Post n00dz
>>
>>80052768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbdW6eyF4w4
this is as good as it gets, it's pakistan remember, if she did more than this, she really would get kill
>>
>>80049135
>muh paki girl is hot
Looks like a fucking tranny
>>
>>80053077
Clean the poo out of your eyes, Rajeet
>>
Who is she and why should i care? She's ok but not beautiful. She has man features.
>>
>>80053145
Get off that proxy amjad and show your ugly flag
Now gtfo from here you inbred
Saged
>>
>>80053386
Literally a nobody
Pakistan doesn't really have a entertainment industry, no tv or film is industry so they jump up when they see a tranny face girl like this in bikini
>>
>>80051243
Turkroaches, just LMAO
>>
>>80053386
lol how does she have man features you retard
>>
>>80054415
Calm down ahmed. Her nose and cheek bones.
>>
>>80049135
>I'm Paki btw, would pump this beauty in a second

you realize that's implied if you're straight, right? you sure you're not gay and afraid to come out?
>>
>I'm Paki btw
>brit flag

memes have become true I guess/
>>
>>80049135
Isn't she in the next Big Boss?
I don't think she's going back to Pakiland. Lol.
End up being an item girl here. Still better than getting shot in head. Or maybe not.
>>
Hide all paki threads
>>
>>80049135

>>80055587
Also, she's fucking ugly.
I do like paki girls. That's the only good thing about that place. Otherwise it's the worst state in India. Might get better once you stop being autonomous and pay proper taxes to the Indian Union.
>>
>>80049135
>I'm Paki btw
It's obvious from the flag and your thread
>>
>>80057153
Kek
>>
>>80049135
I say her remaining years term structure is under that of Deutsche Bank
>>
>>80049135

Great woman, shitting on subhuman paki men and their actual oppressive and unnatural cancerous mudslamic culture.
>>
She does look like a Mexican transexual.
>>
>>80049135
bhai pls
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.