[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ I cried today for the first time in years. I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 46
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
/pol/ I cried today for the first time in years.

I've been anticipating this global meltdown for years and now that everything is finally coming to fruitation I realized that I'm fucking scared.

We joke a lot but the truth is political upheaval is serious fucking business. And the its now obvious to anyone paying real attention that serious shit is starting to go down. We will be living in a dramatically different world a decade from now.

Western society is completely decadent. Europe is being overran by an uncivilized population. The global economy is in a much bigger bubble than 2008. The US is totally insolvent. The death of the US dollar is inevitable. Globalists are now open about their agenda and are even accelerating it. Democracy is revealing itself as a failed ideology.

I've spent years waiting for this meltdown so we can give liberals a long over due ToldYaSo. But now that the meltdown is fast approaching everything feels more real. With history as a guide we know what political upheaval brings. A lot of people are going to die and needlessly suffer during our lifetimes and it's fucking killing me senpai
>>
Nah man. Purging mudscum takes less than a year with wholehearted effort. It's all about dem red pills
>>
>>80042504
Welcome to living in Canada. You think we shitpost for fun? Nope, It's just a coping mechanism to deal with what's already been lost. Good Luck anon
>>
The right shall prevail. See you on the other side, anon.
>>
>>80042504
i will build myself an iron man suit and go on a killing spree once shtf
>>
>>80042504
>I've spent years waiting for this meltdown

Why wait and not do something useful like joining a paramilitary group and training?

Because you don't actually believe it.
>>
File: 1467331473873.gif (669 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1467331473873.gif
669 KB, 480x270
Pucker up fuckboy. This will be a glorious 20 years.
>>
>>80042504

I've lost hope too OP, Cultures will never be allowed to exist again, the worms have dug in to deep.
>>
>>80042504
Don't be scared, just be ready.
>35% of our population is Obese
>30% is older than 40
you'll be fine, use what time we have to prepare.

The forest has overgrown, and a cleansing fire is long overdue. This isn't the end, it's a new beginning.
>Unless the elite gets ahold of the drones, then we be fucked.
>>
File: Foto0073.jpg (738 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Foto0073.jpg
738 KB, 2048x1536
Grab your gun and watch the world burn
>>
>tfw too poor to buy any weapons or supplies for the upcoming shitstorm
>>
>>80043849
Where did you get that?
>>
>>80042504
It's ok anon, shit is going to happen and you have no power over it. At least you live in the states, you can buy a gun and bug out. Can't do that where I live.
>>
The thought that we remain apathetic and our culture and people will slowly wither away until it is no more than a distant memory that will only be covered up with more lies is a lot scarier to me.
>>
>>80043975
Not saying I even have that.
But in theory.

Go ask your weed smoking buddy for his hookup.
Ask that guy to refer you to a guy with something stronger.
Ask that guy for some protection.

Etc.
Or you know, friendly yugo down the street.
>>
>>80042504
OR INSTEAD OF CRYING WE CAN FINALLY PUNISH THE LIBS WITH OUR GUNS. HINT HINT.
>>
>>80044165
Too bad I don't know these kinds of people. I guess that's what I get for living in an all-white rural area.
>>
>>80042504
Go outside more, it's not as bad as /pol/ makes it out to be.
>>
>>80044359
you don't know anybody that smokes weed? or consumes anything else?
then just go to a shady part of town and literally just ask around.
>>
>>80042504
Make yourself a new best friend and spend a lot of time with him. His name is AR-15.
>>
I'm afraid too.

Do any of you feel it? I feel like we're leading up to a massive historical event, I have never felt this way up until recently.
>>
File: 1462822420149.jpg (533 KB, 822x960) Image search: [Google]
1462822420149.jpg
533 KB, 822x960
>>80044706
If nothing happens, the future will be a fucking nightmare.
>slowly bred out
>slowly become Islamic
>slowly bled of resources
>slowly become slaves

Don't be scared of a habbening... at least it gives us a chance to change things.
>>
>>80043966
Steal from lone niggers
>>
Nope.

Society is going just fine.

>hurr durr bluepill

I was like you guys two years ago, take the ACTUAL redpill and realize that your paranoid delusions of a western downfall are just that; delusional.

>but muh Islamic gropings

Yeah, no shit people from uncivilized nations take a while to adjust and become civilized. You have no other issues to stand on. Violence in the west is actually at an all time low despite what the media shows. Tolerance is also rising, people are getting lifted out of poverty, the SJW shit you whine about will go away just like it did the last handful of times it popped up in the 20th century.

There is no great cultural struggle of your time, deal with it.
>>
>>80045611

Seems like they take a long while since the third generation of immigrants in Germany is even worse than their predaccessors.
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 900x823) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 900x823
>>80042504
>>
>>80045611
The money is gone, and the savages are getting restless.

There's gonna be another 3-4 billion people coming into the world this century, most of which will be baboon-tier nigs and Islamic scum. If you think the world is just gonna keep chugging along with this added weight you're delusional.
>>
>>80043849
Nice ptr you got there son...all I have is an m70. Not for the race war mind you
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 900x1166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 900x1166
>>80046090
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 900x695) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 900x695
>>80046588
>>
>>80046090
>>80046588
>>80046637

...I want to go home
>>
>>80046090
love sister who
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 900x695) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 900x695
>>80046681
>>
>>80045611

Yep. If all my info came from pol I would assume Sweden is only muslims and you are guaranteed to be raped every five seconds. The world is doing fine.
>>
>>80042504

Wow, if you're scared of this imagine how cramped your vagina is gonna get right before you fucking die
>>
>>80042504
Welcome to Angst.
Population: 7 billion.
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 900x1166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 900x1166
>>80046730
>>
>>80046037
Doesn't matter. In time the global consumerist culture will tame the muslims and make them forsake their religion. They can't keep the torch lit this century.

>>80046471
>The money is gone
It really isn't. Productivity is reaching new highs every day and debt isn't what you think it is. The standard of living is constantly increasing around the world and so long as people continue consuming there will be no issue. Neo-liberal economics is a myth, I'm sorry to tell you.
>>
>>80045611
There is no struggle if you are a progressive; as the progressive side is winning. The idea of a three way cultural war in Europe is not a new idea, go browse the archives of the Brussels Journal. For traditionalists like myself, the future is one of uncertainty.
>>
>>80047137

You get that we dont want to be part of the global consumerist culture, right?
>>
>>80047281
Oy vey don't you want the chip in your head? It's the next kewl gadget, goy.
>>
>>80047147
>There is no struggle if you are a progressive; as the progressive side is winning.
I'm moderate. I just realize that the progressive side will fail to implement any policies that will doom the west. The right wing governments will continue to hold them in check. Brexit was an indicator that the left does not wield the power that many /pol/lacks claim that it does.

>>80047281
>You get that we dont want to be part of the global consumerist culture, right?

Of course I realize this, but that is the only thing that all cultures have in common; they want a more comfortable more pleasurable life. If you want an enthno-nationalist state or whatever that is fine, but it will always cede to what the common majority wants. Even the communists have to deal with this. Just because the majority of people aren't interested in your unproved utopia doesn't mean that they are contributing to some kind of collapse.
>>
>>80047368

I guess I owe it to the jews to be part of it because I killed six gazillion jewish babies with my own hands and sold their skin to lampshade factories

>>80047613

It wont be a hollywood like armageddon, more like a banal dystopia, where my rights as a cis white german christian hetero male are non existent, and my race that inveted literally everything is going extinct while we leave this world to literally apes.
>>
>>80047776
>It wont be a hollywood like armageddon, more like a banal dystopia, where my rights as a cis white german christian hetero male are non existent, and my race that inveted literally everything is going extinct while we leave this world to literally apes.

Where is your evidence that any of this is going to occur? You will still have the freedom to do pretty much whatever the fuck you want. What rights do you have now that you won't have in say 50 years ?
>>
File: dy50407f73.jpg (167 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
dy50407f73.jpg
167 KB, 680x680
>>80047137
>Plateaus don't exist
>Rampant consumerism is sustainable
>Debt doesn't matter
>Darkies breeding us out isn't a concern

Oy vey
>>
>>80047863

Dude, I am already a second class citizen.

Migrants can use public transport for free because the companies say it does not make sense to fine them when they use transport illegally since most of them would not be able to pay for it anyway.

I pay taxes so that I can see when a turkish family drives with a 7er BMW to a food handout station to grab free food and drive off. This happens literally every day.

And in the media it is my kind that gets the blame.

When we get stabbed or head jumped there is no media outrage, no anti racist demonstrations. no places are named after germans killed by immigrants.

I am being force to keep up a system that is set up to destroy me. It is literally a Matrix.
>>
>>80043849
wtf i just realized the mp5 is just a shortened krautshit knockoff of the FAL in 9mm
>>
>>80047878
I'm telling you that there isn't a plateau, in fact what I'm telling you is the opposite of a plateau; science, technology, the arts, productivity and social order are all on the upward trend under the current system.

Debt doesn't matter so long as aggregate demand is rising. Recessions happen and so far economies have always recovered. Where is your evidence that we are heading towards an exceptional and unprecedented economic disaster?

As for the "darkies" part, this is purely the result of whites not breeding for now. Fertility rates go down according to living standards and other races will follow once their living standards rise.

To be honest, the global economy (and its respective progress) doesn't really give a fuck about race anyway. The Asians are the only race which have some kind of proportional advantage, and they seem to be doing just fine socially and economically. What difference would it make?
>>
>>80048197

>tfw amerifat is too dumb to distinguish between piston driven FAL and roller delayed blowback driven G3/MP5/SL6

shame on you. seriously. Shame.
>>
>80047137

The money has run out. Unfunded liabilities of the USA are ~$125 trillion. Those liabilities will not be paid. We are insolvent. The US effectively went bankrupt in the 70s. Nixon had to end the gold standard just to keep the US afloat. Massive inflation and economic struggles followed until the US was able to convince the Saudis to enforce the petrodollar system. The dollar stabilized only because the rest of the world has to buy dollars if they want oil, securing the global reserve status. Today the US can run up massive debts, both public and private, because the Federal Reserve simply prints money to cover debts. This off course devalues the dollar but don't suffer the typical devastating effects of currency devaluation because of the global reserve status. The system is totally a scam and our current lifestyles are financed on the back of anyone willing to buy our toxic debt. This is not sustainable and the cracks are starting to show. Every market "boom" since the 2008 financial crisis has been due to Quantitative Easing, i.e. USD devaluation. The entire recovery is only on paper. Practically every metric of everyday people is showing that the average American today is no better today than 8 years ago.

Once upon a time the United States was the mightiest economy the world had ever seen. And the world made the mistake of hedging everything on the almighty dollar. But the US economy is shit today. Most Americans fucking struggle to make ends meet. We don't produce nearly enough as the global market has projected us to. Not even close. The dollar is going to die and it's going to be ugly
>>
>>80046730
>>80046637
>>80046588
>>80046090

WTF, why am I watching this?
https://youtu.be/SrReBB5sNB4
>>
>>80048414

fucked up reply

>>80047137
>>
>>80044596
Nice Try S.S Merkel
>>
File: Hero.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Hero.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
I know none of you will listen to me here, and I know it's pointless warning people of your caliber. But hopefully at least someone will read this and remember it for a few months.

Mark my words some serious hit is going to happen in Europe later this year. You think 137 deaths in Paris was terrible? Try something on the scale of Hiroshima and Nagasaki but even bigger, it will transform Europe into a wasteland.

Things were never going to get better after WW2, the worst is still yet to come. There will be a gigantic war of proportions in the 2030s, Islam will be the new Nazism. It could start possibly as early as the late 2020s. I'm estimating between 7.4 million and 34.7 million will be killed, assuming a nuclear holocaust doesn't occur. If nuclear weapons are use freely, then we're fucked.

I'm not asking anyone here to believe me, but please at least remember this post. Once the European disaster occurs you will know to prepare for the war to come.
>>
>>80048063
>>80046830
>>80046471

Hello add me on Twitter @greekstudent12
>>
>>80048872

Just because you inveted homosexuality does not mean you have to advocate for it nonstop
>>
>>80048834
Yeah, right. This website has taught me not to trust any Aussies.
>>
>>80048414
Why is reserve banking the enemy when you seem to be able to admit that it has prevented many financial disasters already? This is what it is designed to do.

There is no consensus among credible economists that there is some kind of cataclysmic economic disaster looming around the corner, even as a result of the debt issues you are talking about. The economy will continue its pattern of boom and bust while the general trend continues upwards. The same fears have been conjured in regards to pretty much every economic disaster that has occurred from the dot com bubble to the GFC almost ten years ago. Total collapse never occurs.
>>
>>80048834
whereistheevidence.jpg
>>
>>80042504
>finally got fit
>ww3 breaks out
>propably going to die

Just nuke me already
>>
Literally impossible for politicians to take over - look at whats happening in the UK. The only people that will suffer will be the bankers, the traders, the stockbrokers, the markets, big business and the Jews.

The media will tell you the world is ending, the markets are crashing, your currency is valueless.

But the buses will continue to run
The shops will still have bread
Kids will still play in the parks
The schools will stay open

As i live in Wales, the worst case scenario for me is picking up a tent, a good knife, and heading up the mountain.
>>
Im more worried about jc juncker talking to alien leaders. If the translantion was right
>>
>>80047863

React to

>>80048063
>>
>>80049367
He won't because it conflicts with his "everything's just wonderful, never been better" worldview. And he's calling YOU the delusional one. Lmao
>>
>tfw I will die within 10 years because of this
>>
>>80042504
Face it yall, the world of the White is over, and the world of the apes is coming.

Basically, rise the planet of the apes movie is what we should expect
>>
>>80042504
I used to be a very afraid boy, but now that I'm a Christian man, I have no fear for the heavenly father is always with me and through Christ we reign over demons and defeat them. We probably won't survive this, brother, but our spirits definitely will. God bless you.
>>
Lol

You Americans have the highest odds of survival.

Can you imagine the Armageddon third world countries will go through?

I'm ready to die anyway.
>>
>>80049266
It was right. But the little shit was probably wasted or drunk as usual with him
>>
>>80049266
>he said too much
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673325/EU-chief-Jean-Claude-Juncker-mounting-pressure-resign-failures-Brexit-refugee-crisis-Greece.html
>>
>>80049585
The third world countries will be our problem.
>>
>>80049575
Pretty much this. The world must end for it to begin again.

Unless you follow Teilhard.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458248205330.jpg (13 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458248205330.jpg
13 KB, 240x240
>>80042504
Globalists = International Jew
>>
>>80049585
I hope you're stocked up on supplies. Make sure you don't tell anyone about your food and pure water source. Good luck, it's going to be bad all over, I think we're going to get extra fucked up though.
>>
I feel that if shtf I'm gonna hold up in fort Louisberg any other anons in
>>
>>80049497

How can people be this blind?

desu I think they are not blind but so scared that they intentionally close their eyes like children who think that the danger will go away if you dont see it.
Actually I think most whites are like this currently
>>
>>80048996

>implying the same economists who failed to foresee the dot com or housing bubble are somehow "credible".

In reality we have just continually kicked the can down the road. What do you think happened to all the bad financial instruments in 2008? They were not liquidated and cleared from the market. Instead the government just collectived the toxic assets. The same thing happened after the dot com bubble. The government didn't let the market bottom out and the misallocated resources just carried over on to the public ledger. The consequence of not letting the market run it's course is that we now have trillions of dollars of worthless assets on the Federal reserve's ledger. The Fed was able to prop up numbers for about 6 years after the crisis, but even on paper the economy has been stagnant for a couple years. We don't have real growth or real productivity. We are trapped in this unsustainable system of propping up numbers by devaluing currency.
>>
File: 1445675035778s.jpg (3 KB, 104x124) Image search: [Google]
1445675035778s.jpg
3 KB, 104x124
>>80042504
See
>>80042834

I laugh all fucking day about WW3. But I will probably be bleeding out on the frontlines defending countries that refuse to defend themselves. Probably die by a bombardment or something retarded. I have no real skills, my only use would really be as fodder. Scares me man, I don't want to be the sap stuck holding of Russia and China, plus any other party. Europe (No Offense) fucking sucks, they won't be of any help. I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!! But I probably will in the coming years.

>Let's just pretend for one more day.
>>
File: 1463493576872.png (31 KB, 155x166) Image search: [Google]
1463493576872.png
31 KB, 155x166
>>80042504
Has anyone else started learning chinese for the meltdown?
>>
>>80048063
>Migrants can use public transport for free

So can anyone who is collecting government benefits I assume. If they are simply breaking a law that is not enforced then this is a problem with with your state's legislature and its respective methods of policy execution. Quite a minor problem I might add, bus drivers tend to ignore the same issue where I am from but this is more of an socio-economic appeasement than a racial one. Given that migrants are more likely to be in this category, you are more likely to see it happen to them.

Same with the BMW issue, resentment will inevitably emerge when the working class sees the benefits given to the welfare class but this is across the board. German is not only giving these benefits to migrants as far as I'm aware. I can understand the frustration when you consider that these families are unlikely to have contributed to the system, but the same goes for native welfare recipients, many of which have not, or do not have families that have contributed either. This issue is becoming more pertinent in policy discourse though and will likely be solved as politicians try to avoid the backlash of the white lower-middle classes.

As for the double standards regarding minority violence; more and more people are also becoming aware of this to the extent that policy makers have to tread carefully.
>>
>>80049629
>>80049595
Does the credibility of the speech go out the window? I mean spirits for breakfast, thats heavy.. but he is a world leader
>>
>>80050258
in vino veritas
>>
File: rasta-prof-lets-burn.jpg (40 KB, 394x522) Image search: [Google]
rasta-prof-lets-burn.jpg
40 KB, 394x522
>>80042504

Is there still any hope left to save the US dollar?
What would be the means for this?
>>
>>80050113

No, my family owns big mercedes' becaus they worked for it, and we dont reciver or ever have received any handouts.
My father pays about 100K on taxes a year for not receiving shit and being ridiculed by state run media and being threatened by migrants that live from our money.

They are criminals while they buy their expensive watches and stuff with illegal money they still receive thousand of euros for their big family as welfare.

You dont seem to be able to connect the dots, if the racial fabric of our nation is distorted we will be less productive, there will be more social tension and criminality, IQ 70 niggers are not Like IQ 100 Germans you get that?

That Europe and the US was literally the best place to live was not because of the continent but because of its people. If we let that go we are doomed.

Nothing will change in a positive direction, everything is getting worse gradually till the globalist reached their goal of destroying us.
>>
>>80050108

Australia is probably the safest place on the planet. Literally no one gives a shit about Australia. You guys don't bother anyone or get involved in anyone elses shit.
>>
The thing that scares me is leftists using a crisis they created into order to propagandize future generations to be new leftists.

It's not even a bad of ideas anymore it's a battle of propaganda, persuasion and subversion. Whoever can best capitalize on societies fears and problems, who ever can redifine history and current events will receive the power by useful idiots.

I think it will take a combined effort from conservatives, neo-concersvatives, enlightenment liberals and Libertarians to fight the near flawless programming of the regressives.
>>
>>80049930
The general idea is that the can CAN be kicked continually down the road so long as the economy keeps growing. The growth is real and undeniable, by all means show me a debt ceiling which is irrefutably unavoidable. Yes the fed will continue printing money to cover this problem, yes the debt will continue to rise, but the onus is on the detractors to show where this supposed inevitable collapse is. Economists generally don't seem too frightened by these mechanics, so why should anyone else be? At the risk of pulling an argumentum ad populum or to authority, I will say that I can only go off what the experts say. By all means show me how they are wrong.
>>
>>80050731
Debt is rising faster than stagnating growth numbers Just to hold off the last collapse the U.S went 20 Trillion into debt and is still pouring cash just to keep the world running.
>>
>>80050493
>No, my family owns big mercedes' becaus they worked for it
I'm not disputing that your family has earned things, I'm disputing that government benefits are racially biased. Welfare white families are also driving BMWs that they haven't paid for albeit at a lower rate compared to migrants.

You have still yet to prove that the IQ of Germany is trending downwards as a result of migration, all statistics show the contrary.
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 900x1166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 900x1166
>>80048526
>>
>>80050973

No they are not, because you have to sell everything you own before you may receive welfare.

Arab clans just register their car on one family member, buying them with illegal money, and the welfare recepients will drive the cars then.

And German authorities are scared to do anything, partly because of fearing to be calles racist and partly because of fearing to be stabbe or shot by arab clans.

Dont tell me that what I witness on a daily basis is not true you delusional fuck.

Oh yeah makes sense, I have 10 people with an IQ of 100 at my party, now I bring 3 people with an IQ of 60 to the party and the average IQ of my party is now above 100.

You are a fucking shill
>>
>>80043966
Hipoint could be your salvation.
>>
>>80050437

Don't think so senpai. Honestly I can't predict the timeline, but it seems evident that the dollar isn't going to last.

Ever since the 70s the dollar has been propped up by the Saudis enforcing the petrodollar. The Fed devalues our currency to cover debts. Other countries that have done this in the past experience crippling hyperinflation within a few years. But the demand for oil is great enough that dollars are always in demand despite the absurdly increased supply. China and Russia are well aware of this and have spent the last decade actively undermining the dollar. That is what the mid east conflict is really about. Protecting the petrodollar system. As soon as oil can be sold in currencies besides the US dollar, the domestic US economy will start feeling the effects of a worthless currency as the worthless printed money floods the domestic market. Basically the entire US economy is in a bubble based on the idea that the dollar will always have value. In turn the global economy has hedged on the idea that the United States will always be strong. The truth is that Americans are just as fucking broke as the rest of the world and our government is even more broke. It's just a matter of time before the bubble pops
>>
>>80051023
Someone shop this so it says something horrible about Canada, Leaf related. Use your imagination.
>>
>>80051167
>because you have to sell everything you own before you may receive welfare

Pretty much all welfare systems have means testing. Migrants disproportionately receive benefits because they are disproportionately less wealthy. This isn't rocket science. I'm not sure what "illegal money" you are talking about.

What policy do you want police to enforce exactly? Where is your evidence that they are unwilling to uphold the law against minorities?

>Oh yeah makes sense, I have 10 people with an IQ of 100 at my party, now I bring 3 people with an IQ of 60 to the party and the average IQ of my party is now above 100.

IQ is increasing across the board, this is called the Flynn effect. Once again, you would have to show some evidence that Germans have some kind of innate IQ advantage over any migrants they bring in. And by innate I mean innate; not attributable to social factors.
>>
File: C.gif (31 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
C.gif
31 KB, 500x492
>>80042834
This, we are dead inside
>>
>>80042822
>implying it's mudslimes that are going to be purged
If you think the current historical developments will have a happy ending for white people, you havent been paying attention.
>>
File: bitch.jpg (120 KB, 450x750) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
120 KB, 450x750
>>80042504
>I cried today for the first time in years.

pussy
>>
>>80051568

Money that is generated through crime.

I wont discuss my experiences with you because I know they are real.

Minorities get much softer sentences and sometimes the judghe even admits that this is due to their culture or difficult background.

I cant count how many times I was threatened by niggers, arabs or turks,

2 Weeks ago my sister got almost raped by a reugee when she was out for a walk.

What does your flynn effect say? That when a illiterate sandnigger crasses the german border he becomes a rocket scientist?

Even if their IQ was 300 I dont want their fucking genes around, this is germanic land.
>>
File: 1459437609665.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1459437609665.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>80051706
>t. ramsay bolton wannabe

It'll have a happy ending for me even if I die. If someday you kill me I'll slam the door so hard and take so many of you fuckers with me that the universe will shake and Islam will stand back in stupefaction at what a white man did to them.
>>
>>80048996
The world has never been this leveraged in the history of the human race. People didn't even think negative interest rates were a feasible option. No one knows whats going to happen next, no one can predict how the world will cope with another crisis. All of the major investment firms are freaking out because since June 2015 all they've been saying in their webinars and meetings is that the world economy is upside down, it doesn't react how it usually reacts to similar events. Everything since the Greek crisis has been complete uncertainty and a mystery. The federal reserve rate rise illusion is all but gone, the Brexit they didn't think would happen, happened. The recovery we've been told about to keep people from entering into fear mode is phony and more people are realizing it.

Couple that with unsustainable socialism, racial conflicts and vast amounts of corruption slowly leaking to the public.

What does your crystal ball say? What do you know that everyone else doesn't? Denial?
>>
File: readImage.jpg (26 KB, 620x572) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
26 KB, 620x572
>>80051804
Man i just returned from vacation in France back home and i couldn't be happier while seeing white people everywhere..shops, bus stops, squares, parks..everything white, not a single shitskin
>>
>>80052053

You are blessed but you have to protect this freedom with your life, multiculturalism will try to come to your country as well, it is a living hell here, not first world anymore.
>>
File: fd0.jpg (41 KB, 396x524) Image search: [Google]
fd0.jpg
41 KB, 396x524
>>80051270
So who would be the correct candidate in this case then?

On the one hand you have a warmongering buffoon who would also be ready to take it up the ass for Saudi Arabia, ready to be exploited by any means necessary.

On the other you have a candidate whose power level is high enough not to get exploited out the asshole but who is not on good terms with the top goyims of the oil industry, who could possibly be then exploited even more, depending on how much power the oil goyims actually have.

Do the Saudis actually have enough power to completely and utterly destroy the dollar? Bear in mind I mean Saudis alone, not with the help of China
>>
>>80050731
> the growth is real and undeniable
Hahaha holy shit look at the mouthpiece for the federal reserve. How are those stagnant wages going? How about the declining investment despite record low borrowing rates?
>>
>>80052053
Do places like these exist?
I feel so out of place when I walk around. This isn't really my country anymore.
>>
>>80042504
Why, are you a grill? Better get mentally and physically fit for a habbenin of your lifetime
>>
>>80051804
>What does your flynn effect say? That when a illiterate sandnigger crasses the german border he becomes a rocket scientist?

No. IQ increases over time and is largely due to environmental factors.

Point is that the issues you are experiencing with immigration are starting to become more known and are therefore increasingly confronting policy makers. The issue will be solved in time in a boring conventional fashion, there is not going to be some kind of violent revolution to return things to the way they were. You will simply see the migration policies shift in order to mitigate the problems you are talking about. Like I said earlier; Brexit was proof that the will of the people still has power over policy.
>>
File: 248018401.gif (964 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
248018401.gif
964 KB, 305x320
>>80042834
:'(
>>
>>80042504
/pol/ is satire
>>
>>80042834
>>80052497
It's your eternal punishment for trying to outdo the Australians and failing.
>>
>>80044706
We faltered a long time ago. They won. We've been in our death throes for fifteen years.
>>
File: Caerphilly_Castle_98.jpg (3 MB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
Caerphilly_Castle_98.jpg
3 MB, 3072x2048
>>80052368

Wales = 99% white

Although theres no jobs here. Btw that image is what i wake up to every morning.
>>
>>80052619

Although, we don't really like anyone here that isn't Welsh, regardless of their colour.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/racist-graffiti-been-painted-front-11576040#ICID=FB-Wales-main
>>
>>80052619
Can I come live with you?
>I'll bring money.
>>
File: 1465509566407.jpg (73 KB, 793x558) Image search: [Google]
1465509566407.jpg
73 KB, 793x558
>>80052379
> boring
> conventional

Your knowledge of human history goes back 2 decades at most
>>
>>80052379

We will see, especially if the ecnomy really collapses in two weeks.
>>
>>80052368
Pretty much whole Eastern Europe
>>
shh no tears only dreams
>>
>>80042504
Welp,better die young than have to live my whole life as a slave to society
>>
>>80052710
you guys need to get your shit together and uncuck the west
>>
>>80052669

Funnily enough, there are a few americans here - my parents are friends with two totally seperate American families who moved here because they were scared a race war was starting in the US when the Ferguson shit started lol.

They're tolerable.
>>
>>80042822
mm>>80042834
>>
>>80051715
Just because a man cries doesn't mean he is a pussy.
>>
>>80042504
>democracy is a failed ideology
No
Liberalism is a failed ideology
>>
>>80042504
You need to find God
>>
>>80052782
>because they were scared a race war was starting in the US when the Ferguson shit started
Running away from a race war?! I pray for that to happen.
>>
I've been perfecting my scat gasifier for the past 8 months, I've finally got fuel flowing.
>>
>>80052771
They can't even uncuck themselves from Western money. Every single corp in Eastern Europe, every single media outlet is part of a Western conglomerate. They're also way, way too small even if you include countries that aren't really white like Romania and Albania
>>
File: image.png (177 KB, 316x321) Image search: [Google]
image.png
177 KB, 316x321
Save 5 grand

>Use 2 grand to buy yourself a good rifle and pistol

>Use 3 grand for ammo

>Practice like a mofo.
>>
File: 1459006001001.jpg (370 KB, 1247x797) Image search: [Google]
1459006001001.jpg
370 KB, 1247x797
I don'T care anymore tbph

just let it all burn

This world is done for.
>>
>>80052244
It is already happenning..or to be more precise media are trying..
Our prime minister, who is total douchebag, and stole away millions fucked off EU quotes and refugees so at least one positive thing from him

And i wanted to ask some German person, really do majority of people in German have "welcome refugees" mindset? Or is it only media trying to tell us this? Bcs i cant believe this shit, there must be a whole legions of people like you
>>
>>80050258
No he is not. He's the puppet of the IV reich and the USA.
>>
>>80042504
>I cried
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>80052973
>Save millions
>Buy a castle made out of pure fucking steel
>Make a farm
> Hire white supremist army, they are loyal
> Wait out the niggers for they will starve themselves out
>>
>>80050046
>bleeding out on the frontlines defending countries that refuse to defend themselves.
That's a funny way of saying 'dying for your jewish globalist overlords'.
America never fights on the right side you cretinous namefag. We don't want your 'help'. Kill yourself.
>>
>>80044015
It's because we've become too prosperous. As long as there's food in the kitchen and a phone in your pocket no one cares about anything. People only act up once they get hungry
>>
File: skynews.img.1200.745.jpg (73 KB, 1200x745) Image search: [Google]
skynews.img.1200.745.jpg
73 KB, 1200x745
>>80042504
dont worry anon, the chinese are taking over the world
fear nothing my friend
>>
>>80051706

historically whites have fucked everyone else up so why would it be any different now?
>>
>>80050731

Like I said, those economists have been wrong over and over. At what point do you stop listening to Keynesian theory? The same economists that said the economy is strong today also said the US housing sector could never bust. At some point you have to consider the idea that "experts" have been trained in a failed school of thought. It's not that they are entirely incompetent. It's just that The Keynesian theory they devoted their careers to and has utterly dominated state economic policy for almost a century is unfortunately turning out to be incorrect.

The tradegy of democracy is that the ruling elite will inevitably be short sighted because their ultimate interest is in securing the next election. Keynesian economics give politicians of democracies an easy way to promise something for nothing.

The reality is that the US economy IS shit. Our unemployment numbers look ok only because millions are dropping out of the workforce entirely. Our GDP growth in Q1 was a paltry 0.7% tops. That is nowhere near what we need to sustain state spending. Entitlement growth is growing exponentially and simple arithmetic shows that it's unsustainable. It's just not in most politicians interest to point this out.

It took trillions of debt and trillions of currency printing just to keep US numbers afloat after 2008. Even with all the Federal meddling, our numbers have been stagnant for quite a few quarters now. We are reaching a critical mass of how much insolvency can be collectives globally and we are all going to have to deal with the consequences
>>
>>80053185
>As long as there's food in the kitchen and a phone in your pocket no one cares about anything.
this
the moment SHTF and my country is invaded, you can bet your ass i'm going to be one of the only ones ready and prepared to defend it

we're becoming too complacent. a lot of people are going to die for no reason and it's going to be sad as fuck.
>>
>>80050046
You won't die in the frontlines. You'll be right where you are now, making posts about the war until a fucking nuke drops over your fucking head. WW3 will just destroy the earth, evaporate the race. No more battlefields mang, just death.
>>
>>80053240
Shut up gook
>>
>>80053321
You seem to think launch-all is the plan.

No. It's "Take out their nukes, then advance on the front line" - nuclear defenses are in place.
>>
>>80053004

Well the "refugees welcome" opinion is the official goverment opinion and therefore supported by state run MSM, and due to decades of cultural marxist guilt complex brainwashing there a a lot of people, especially women, wo have this mindset.

But I would say there are at least as many people who oppose this but they are supressed by the media and demonized and have to watch what they say if they say.

But if you are once in the circles where you can speak your mind it gets pretty radical pretty fast, I know managers and judges who would do the darndest things to the shitskins if they could.

So.. the volcano is active.
>>
>>80049575
Amen. Globalism will literally set up the antichrists kingdom.

Dont take the mark brothers. Save your soul. Evade, resist, let them kill you. Never take the mark.
>>
>>80051706
The last time whites were put under pressure, the nuke was invented.
Just fucking try, Ahmed, and see what weapon of mass destruction can still be invented.
>>
File: Tyrspear.jpg (25 KB, 313x432) Image search: [Google]
Tyrspear.jpg
25 KB, 313x432
>>80052849
No, he needs Týr (Tīwaz), god of war and courage.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 180x120) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 180x120
>>80048834
Dude. I... What the fuck even compels you to write this shit? I don't get it.

>Islam will be the new Nazism
Do you even understand the nazi phenomenon? Islam is being handed everything to them in an effort to destabilize the west and profit off it. An actual Nazi uprising would make sense in these circumstances, but Islam? How are you so fucking retarded?

Fuck off to your board >>>/x/
>>
>>80042504
Appropriate to Europe right now. Enjoy the ride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3lpoGABH6A
>>
>>80053420
This.
MAD is out dated
>>
>>80053240

The Chinks won't do shit - they keep to their own and don't bother anyone - thats why they're so successful. You guys all have little scuffles but its just over bits of land that have no fucking use. Nationalism = peace.
>>
>>80053321
EMP strike and then ground combat you tacticless mong. Scorched Earth doesn't work.
>>
>>80049094
>As i live in Wales, the worst case scenario for me is picking up a tent, a good knife, and heading up the mountain.

Same here in rural Spain. Fuck the lot of you.
I'm going to sodomize me some goats.
>>
>>80053538
Thanks god man.
We need to whitstand senpai

Here is majority people in this circles

>>guilt complex
You mean guilt for Hitler? That's fucked up
>>
>>80044187
Supreme gentleman is that you?
>>
>>80050493
>wasting your money on luxury items

Why anon? Why even live when you're a victim of consumerism?
>>
File: 1465417904053.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
1465417904053.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>80047137
>time the global consumerist culture will tame the muslims and make them forsake their religion

Good Goy, buy more things, everything is ok, them Muslims will stop blowing themselves up soon.
>>
>>80053907

Not only for Hitler but cultural marxists in Germany import every insanity from cultural marxist of the US with an delay of aproximately 2 years, so we are slowly facing a "white gult" "slavery" and "colonialism" complex as well.

For example tomorrow at the university of cologne there will be a seminar about "critical whiteness", about how whites are racist supressors and dont even know it.

And this will come to your country as well, dont fool yourself.

(((they))) need to be sopped. forever.
>>
>>80052002
>being this butthurt and delusional

The fuck are you even talking about? Take your pills mate...
>>
>>80054018

How do you define waste?
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 480x480
>>80042504

Dear OP stop crying, buy some guns and an emergency food supply. Start training your body like a infantry-man and maybe watch some survival shows.

Learn to be adaptive and come to the conclusion of being able to live without electricity. Maybe get a stack of emergency medical supplies and some wooden boards to board up windows/doors.

Be adaptive and stop worrying.

Live by a moral code and just be prepared to survive.

Have a plan and an emergency camping bag packed. And just in case get some iOstat radiation pills.
>>
>>80053734
>it'll be just like my video games!
>>
File: IMG_1629.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1629.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>80054150
It's a fucking goebbels quote dumbass.
>>
>>80054211
hes right though, no one wants to rule over radioactive dirt. many people will be sent to die in the frontlines before the nukes fly
>>
>>80054257
lol ok

The fuck was Goebbels even talking about? He should've stayed on his meds dude...
>>
>>80053272
I don't think it will be an invasion in a country like yours or mine, I think it will be more like a societal collapse from within. But you're completely right
>>
there isn't a global meltdown
>>
File: 1453803565128.jpg (52 KB, 780x688) Image search: [Google]
1453803565128.jpg
52 KB, 780x688
>>80042504
You see, friend, we all come to this realisation sooner or later.

The ones who hold knowledge greatly misinterpreted or not even recognised by the majority hold the candles in the long night, and are the ones on whose shoulders the future may rest at the point of possible change.

One can choose to take the mantle, or ignore it, but when the moment finally comes we too will suffer greatly. I say, why not take it as our right, and actually do something with it? But, to each his own, in the end.

Last but not least, face your anguish and pain, the burden of knowledge and strife within your conscience, see that nor life nor death matters, and step over the boundaries. Give yourself up, so that you can face and defeat your fears.

Or, be numbed by the abyss into a senseless existence.
We all face the beginning of the End in different ways, friend.
>>
File: Polish Leo 2 and Challenger 2.jpg (984 KB, 3000x1997) Image search: [Google]
Polish Leo 2 and Challenger 2.jpg
984 KB, 3000x1997
>>80053420
So nuclear weapons will be used to destroy things like silos, ships and other platforms used to launch other nukes while conventional forces duke it out fulda gap style? NUTS I think is whats its called.

Im fucking hard.
>>
>>80052368
Eastern EU. The problem with it is that there was and is a lot of migration to Western EU countries, which lessens the population. If there is a race war in the West, most people will try to flee to the East. Then it is a matter of time when the East will face migration, or an attack of sorts.

>>80052379
IQ doesn't increase over the natural threshold, which is for even mixed blacks is about 92-95. Good luck with living in a society 10 points higher than you.
>>
>>80053272
>the moment SHTF and my country is invaded

Indonesia or China?
>>
I'm ready for whatever might come
Living in war but moving towards a Muslim free world is the only way
>>
>>80049575
>T. Schizo
>>
>>80042504
Can you hear what the wind says ?

S U P E R P O W E R B Y 2 0 3 0
>>
>>80055450
How do we remove kebab? Totally exterminate with violence or propaganda? If we leave survivors it will always come back. How were religions in the past wiped out? Mostly conquerors with stronger religions.
>>
File: 1461804184266.png (80 KB, 1982x1133) Image search: [Google]
1461804184266.png
80 KB, 1982x1133
>>80043738
Once the rose is wilted, all that is left are the thorns
>>
File: 123.png (17 KB, 1209x105) Image search: [Google]
123.png
17 KB, 1209x105
>>80055702
Dude, by 2030 the whole world will burn
>>
File: Jacket.jpg (256 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Jacket.jpg
256 KB, 800x800
>>80053684
Nice
>>
File: 9840983.png (32 KB, 669x627) Image search: [Google]
9840983.png
32 KB, 669x627
>>80055777
good aphorism
>>
>>80042504
>a continent of 750+ million people
>overrun by a few million
its literally nothing

youre a shill and a bad one
>>
>>80048063
post pictures of your stab wounds that you claim

do you own a phone with a camera????

i will literally come and pick up all the refugees and bring them to my house if you can prove your stab wounds.
>>
>>80043738
>edgy edgy edgy
>i want to destroy society
>because i am a loser
you forgot to add that you have secret youtube knowledge that makes you smarter than all the liberal sheeple #cuckservative
>>
File: polinanutshell7.jpg (99 KB, 960x655) Image search: [Google]
polinanutshell7.jpg
99 KB, 960x655
ITT: underage faggots who need to get a job
>>
>>80054547
t. general Autismo
>>
>>80043621
What anime was too pussy to use the swastika?
>>
File: meme_it_real.png (2 MB, 1307x994) Image search: [Google]
meme_it_real.png
2 MB, 1307x994
>>80045611
Are you intentionally dense? The degree to which shit will "happen" can be debated of course - no one truly knows the future.

>There is no great cultural strugglw of your time, deal with it.

Absolutely false. The Western culture wars are currently running hotter than ever, and more importantly its "Globalism v Nationalism" as the major struggle. Have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>80052935
Are you su-
>checks flag
OH... That's obvious.
>>
>>80048414

i dont think you understand how government debt works.

protip: there is a purposeful and obvious difference between personal and govt debt. they are not the same thing.
>>
>>80048339
10/10 shitpost.
You retain your title of the #1 shitposting country.
>>
>>80052379
>IQ increases over time and is largely due to environmental factors.

better nutrition had a sigificant effect, but it has a limit. Genetics explains most of it.

you can't feed people into being geniuses.
>>
>>80042504
Why do you care so much about your petty little life. In 60 years we will all be dead and no one will even know you
existed. Who cares just enjoy what little life you have left.
>>
>>80042834
pls nuke us...
>>
>>80048401
I bet he doesn't even know the difference between the FAL and the L1A1.
>>
File: siege-paper-front1.jpg (48 KB, 500x762) Image search: [Google]
siege-paper-front1.jpg
48 KB, 500x762
Read SIEGE by james mason
>>
>>80059941
Fucking nihilists are bummers
>>
>>80048526
what is going on. why can i not stop watching.
>>
>>80042504
>A lot of people are going to die and needlessly suffer during our lifetimes and it's fucking killing me senpai
How is that not just a re-adjustment to the way things have always been?

This post-war peace is completely artificial and an aberration in the timeline of human history. This 'peace' is also probably the worst thing to ever happen to the world, as we new have a civilization-level suicide taking place which would have been unthinkable 100 years ago. This peace has allowed literal traitorous fifth columnists to obtain power and destroy our culture and traditions. It's going to end. Soon. The only thing that matters is making sure the traitors do NOT survive, and that whatever legacy they had is annihilated and erased from history, so that the generations to come can be free of their poisonous influence.

At the end of the day though, we're all going to die. All of us. Don't fear it. Accept it. And if you can make the world better before your time is up, then do so. Don't worry about anything else. Worry about what you leave behind.
>>
>>80062826
Edgy.
>>
>>80063513
>le post-modern man meme.jpg
>>
>>80063971
Yeah, yeah, talk more of that angsty teenager gibberish.

So, when are you going to shoot up a school?
>>
>>80052510
keep telling yourself that cuck
>>
>>80064099
Right after you finish freebasing the cum off your boyfriend's ass, proxyboy
>>
>>80064527
>oh no, a Pole disagreed with me
>must be a proxy

We're nationalists, not suicidal teenagers with fantasies about senseless manslaughter in schools, boy.
Get your shit together and take your antidepressants,
>>
>>80048834
I don't see any nuclear stuff happening, but there will be war in europe for sure, within the next 5 to 10 years.
>>
>>80064787
>someone state's the obvious
>disagree because it violates a reddit-tier safety bubble where everything is on the up-and-up, nothing bad will ever happen, the future is a gleaming golden egg of happy
You're not a nationalist. No actual Polish nationalist wants anything to do with what's happening in Europe and would happily purge those responsible, opportunity provided. I guess actual nationalists firebombing Antifa flats was just a prank bro?

Nah. You're just another tween libshit pretending all is well while the world you ruined begins to collapse around you.
>>
>>80042834

jesus christ you faggots are pussies.
>>
File: 1437116520708.gif (2 MB, 320x192) Image search: [Google]
1437116520708.gif
2 MB, 320x192
>>80042834
Never give up.
>>
>>80042504
MFW Redpillers drive themselves completely insane without any prompting.
>>
>people fear the coming global dystopia
I, for one, welcome it. Humanity has stagnated, its only modern "accomplishments" being new handheld gadgets and apps for said gadgets. Modern men have become effete weaklings, while the women have become the "strong" ones in our society. More third world trash is invading first world countries, with the help of the leaders of the those first world countries. There's no where to go but down, and as each day passes, we creep closer and closer to the edge of our ultimate destruction.

There is only sane response to it all, OP: embrace the coming oblivion.
>>
>>80044998
Unfortunately, this is more likely. Civilizations end, not with a bang, and part of what keeps discrediting reactionary politics is their incessant belief that things will reach a clear-cut fever pitch and burst instead of dragging on until the frog is well boiled. There will be no "big event" there will be no "happening", there will be decline and there will be white people forced into tiny, desperate populations who will struggle amidst another increasingly softening decadent society until they unite under a common belief and violently explode outward and repeat the process again.
>>
>>80044165
>thinking some thug you dont know wont just rob you first and then bail during a habbening
keep up the great work germany
>>
>>80042504
time to get off your computer and take a walk outside autismo
>>
>>80065873
>state's
kek
>You're not a nationalist
I'm actually part of Ruch Narodowy.
>No actual Polish nationalist wants anything to do with what's happening in Europe
Yeah, so how does that have anything to do with me?
>and would happily purge those responsible, opportunity provided. I guess actual nationalists firebombing Antifa flats was just a prank bro?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vds3azJeuEI

Did you get rid of your acne already?
>>
>>80042834
This. All hope is lost.
>>
>>80042834
Interesting... you're just like us!

We share your pain, Canada. We feel together.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160707-011421.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160707-011421.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>80042834
This. It's even worse because we suck at shitposting.

I've been trying to red pill my gf but she's such an incorrigible slut that it's hopeless.
>>
>>80042504
A lot of people are already dying or needlessly suffering.

This is a deserved end to this hell.
>>
File: file.png (554 KB, 774x836) Image search: [Google]
file.png
554 KB, 774x836
>>80042834
This
We sort of do this too, not because we lost our country, but we realize it really wasn't that great to begin with, either that or we are so smart, that we realize life is completely pointless and the world is going to shit
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.