[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes. I love Bernie, but if it's a choice between Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
Yes. I love Bernie, but if it's a choice between Hillary and Donald, please let it be Hillary. Much as I dislike her, she doesn't scare the hell out of me - quite as badly.
>>
>>80041307
All I see is Germans butt mad about politics. Stay mad.
>>
>>80041307
T. Muhammad
>>
>>80041307
Oh please, hillary will do to our nation what myrtle did to yours
>>
>>80041307
This is the kind of thinking that has gotten your country into the mess it is in now, Hans.
>>
>>80041307
ONE POST FROM THIS ID
SLIDE IT KRAUTBRO
>>
I don't know how she manages the arrogant tone she does. I don't get how so many people are cool with it. But we all have different life experiences. Can't do it OP. Rather just have a Wall and some crazy economic turmoil.
>>
>>80041307
>read first two words
>see flag

Why are Germans the new Canadians ?
>>
Faaaaaaag
>>
Hmm really makes you think

I used to be on the #Trumptrain but now I'm #HillaryArtillery
>>
File: hilldawg.jpg (61 KB, 710x527) Image search: [Google]
hilldawg.jpg
61 KB, 710x527
>>80041307
Be scared, She has no regard for the law
or constitution.

>can't hide from her in your safe-space
>>
>>80041307

>>>/pol/cfg
>>
>>80041307
>German

No one care's what a foreigner thinks, of course you'll choose the globalist that helps you.
>>
>>80041307
Why does Donald Trump scare you?
>>
>>80041856
Lucifer>>>Trump>>>>>>>>>>Hillary.
Anyone who votes for her either doesn't know anything about her or has something severely wrong with their brain.
>>
>>80041915
at least canadian are shitposting ironically. you guys are genuine
>>
>>80042192
well her husband killed like 13k jobs in my state, more or less city. Just going with who will keep money around me.
>>
>>80042192
Also, I don't like Europeans, so the globalization aspect is what you would call that Lucifer equivalent.
>>
i'm a third world country fag that doesn't know shit about shit, but even I can see and understand that an incompetent liar like Hillary Clinton should not become POTUS.

Donald Trump seems like the lesser evil, so if I were in a position to vote, I'd vote for him
>>
File: doughnuts.jpg (117 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
doughnuts.jpg
117 KB, 720x720
>>80042419
>Shill give you "clean jobs"

after selling you off for a profit
>>
>>80042611
He's definitely a dick anon, wish there were some more viable options with a chance of possibility.
>>
Germany is a nation of nothing but women. Not a pair of balls from Hamburg to Munich. Even their so-called redpilled nationalist hero is a woman.

I have no respect for Germany.
>>
>>80042706
I don't mind the clean jobs thing, I just wish they would go to the community first before some fuck from the other side of the country who just moved here for a paycheck, nothing more.
>>
>>80042538
That comparison left out a lot. I actually love Lucifer, because the devil sticks to his deals.

I'm fairly sure we're on the same page, I was just trying to give word to how much I hate Hillary Clinton. I despise her like much of /pol/ despises Jews. More than that, actually. If I had a gun with two bullets in a room with Clinton, Stalin, and the Saudi royal family, I would shoot her twice and let Stalin the Sauds beat each other to death.
>>
>>80042718
as an outsider, he just seems honest and unafraid of speaking his mind, even though whatever is on his mind may be some retarded shit that in 99% of the cases will trigger someone

on the other side, watching hillary clinton rallies... i don't know man, i can just feel the dishonesty. it's like every single thing she says, every movement of hers is scripted. i wouldn't be able to trust a person if i get that vibe from them.
>>
>>80041856
Because the people who vote for her are the same people who 1) close their eyes/don't make eye contact when they speak 2) talk down to everybody despite being obviously inferior to them 3) like to pretend that their liberal arts degree matters.
>>
>>80043262
That's good. We need someone who isn't afraid to 'trigger' people. This is the real world, not elementary school. Nobody's country is going to attack up over rudeness. If they did, it would've happened decades ago. You people need to grow the fuck up!
>>
File: OP.gif (996 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
OP.gif
996 KB, 150x148
>>80041307
>>
>>80043083
Well, that's just economic use of ammo. I'd shoot Hillary in the face then the the biggest Saud man I see. Give Stalin a good chance to break some little Saudi necks.
>>
>>80043083
She's like anyone else in the upper class really. I dislike her, but fuck settling shit with a bullet. Violence sucks in a lot of ways.
>>80043262
I like that blatant observational commentary that he gives. But that distinct lack of self awareness and idiocy after the fact kills it.

Neither option is good, there were better options in both parties. Shit is wholly fucked.
>>
>>80041307

How can I get paid to shitpost all night long?
>>
>>80041307
You want us to elect an American Merkel, lol fuck off Kraut.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.