[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm as /pol/ as the next guy but if we find a way to support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: fuck-the-police-30.png (148 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
fuck-the-police-30.png
148 KB, 600x700
I'm as /pol/ as the next guy but if we find a way to support every single police murder of a black man, we destroy our own credibility.

Every now and again, when we are confronted with a legitimate pretty fucking outrageous killing such as Alton Sterling, we should condemn it and join in the chorus of angry BLM protesters.

Lets not twist ourselves into a mental pretzel to defend the indefensible. He did NOT have his gun out, the officers could not have known he had a gun on him, they executed him by shooting him in the heart because they were too unfit to restrain him for a petty crime (selling CD's).
>>
>>80040520
>I'm as /pol/ as the next guy

I'm the next guy and I think the Police should just get over it and outlaw niggers, shoot them on the spot. Black lives are worth less than fecal matter, black lives don't matter
>>
>>80040520
/pol/ must stop worshiping the blue nigger cock.
>>
>>80040741

Agreed.
>>
>>80040734

Tbqh, I would be edgy around a group of people that I knew to be 12% of the population, yet committed 49% of the murders as well.

Nobody denies that many cops in the states are scum, but what do you expect when you employ PTSD-ridden ex-military, and it literally takes just a few months to become a police officer?

Here in my country becoming a police officer is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in schooling, and after that schooling you need to be supervised for 2 years in the field by a senior officer before you become one yourself officially.
>>
>>80040520
>be redguard
>under arrest for selling your mixtape
>have gun
>try to reach for gun
>gun goes off
>get shot

I'd not support a white man either but it just so happens that white aren't generally so stupid, those who are end up being under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
>>
>>80040942
>>Here in my country becoming a police officer is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in schooling, and after that schooling you need to be supervised for 2 years in the field by a senior officer before you become one yourself officially.

That's because you stil are a mostly white country. You can either have law & order OR niggers, can't have both.
>>
>>80041052

I disagree. We have as many Aboriginals as they have blacks.
>>
>>80041123

Seriously? Do you actually have 42,000,000 Abbos on crack and armed with handguns ruining your once proud cities?
>>
>>80041123
>abos
>american niggers
>>
>>80041271

Relative, yes.
>>
>>80040520
lol hello plebbit

why do you cunts ever bother trying to astroturf this place anyway? it has literally never helped you
>>
>>80041353

It is not astroturf, I have been here since 2006 mate.
>>
File: 1467874664734.jpg (48 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1467874664734.jpg
48 KB, 480x360
He was a Philando. Not just some nigger
>>
>>80041123

Horseshit.
There are more niggers in America than the total population of shitpostland.
>>
>>80040734
Reconsidering the wall
>>
>>80041399
yeah i've been here since the 18th century, your post is preachy annoying shit that is exclusively seen on reddit so it stands to reason you saw some nigger get shot and came here to see if just once /pol/ will see eye to eye with your shitty website lmao
>>
>>80041123
We only have like 400k coons. And they are too poor and stupid to get guns.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.