[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ban all guns.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: freeeeeeedom.jpg (50 KB, 512x360) Image search: [Google]
freeeeeeedom.jpg
50 KB, 512x360
Watch this video ladys and gentlemen and you understand why first world countrys ban guns for the population.

>30 niggers in your hood running around with auto-rifles, drunk and high on drugs
>be so free
>get shoot
>well played america

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=da7_1467820245
>>
File: 1459847314680.jpg (107 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
1459847314680.jpg
107 KB, 736x552
>>80038970
Is the video a fake? I thought that there was strict gun control in Chicago
>>
>>80038970
I can smell the freedom through my screen
>>
>have no guns
>get cucked by hordes of muslims
>well played germoney
>>
>>80039166
>gun control
>america
pick one
>>
>>80039245
>Chimpcago
>America
Choose one
>>
>>80039223
>implying guns solve the refugeecrisis
I understand now why brasil is a violent third world shithole
>>
>>80038970
That happens here too and guns are banned, so that's not a solution
>>
>>80038970

>implying those fine gentlemen are legally allowed to own such
>>
>>80038970
Is it possible to ban certain races from being able to obtain guns?
>>
>>80039426
>14th Amendment
No
>>
>>80039166
No, but some of the guns are fake. I can guarantee you anything with an optic is Airshit.

Niggers use fake guns more frequently than real ones in the commission of crime.
>>
>>80039357
Exactly, we have no guns.
>>
>>80039469
Then fuck the 14th amendment
>>
>>80039166
There are. Clearly those niggers violated the laws of physics to be able carry guns like that in Chicago.
>>
>>80039372
>having 100000 trillion guns in your country
Pretty easy to get some illegally if the market for guns is so huge and everyone has one
>>
>>80039426
Not technically, but felons can't own guns
>>
File: Already Gave Her The Dick.jpg (365 KB, 1038x539) Image search: [Google]
Already Gave Her The Dick.jpg
365 KB, 1038x539
>>80038970
Here is your reply.

The point isn't that you can win pitched battles against a professional army with all its ordinance, as a rag-tag citizens' militia with small arms. The point is that you CAN FIGHT. You can bleed them. When they come patrolling through your neighborhood, you might be able to take a couple of the fuckers with you. Hell, you might even be able to run away and do it again; they couldn't engage in endless "manhunts" for everyone who resisted them. They'd never feel safe and there could be shooters behind any window.

Of course, they COULD call in the artillery and air-support and level your neighborhood, sure. What would this get them though? Well, it would piss a lot of people off when innocents died and play into the hands of rebels. It would make a lot of the soldiers in that professional military seriously consider whether they were doing the right thing or not. Finally, it would simply kill people, and NO ONE wants to rule a nation of corpses.

The aim of a tyrant is to control, not to kill. What they want is to be able to have militarized police & gestapo point guns at people and cow them into submission to whatever dictates they want to impose. If citizens are instead waiting behind their doors and ready to shoot first when the jackbooted thugs come around, they've already failed.

So, the point is to fight. If you resist, you're not being controlled, and you're also undermining attempts to control others who can't or won't fight. Yes, you might die, of course. However, that's why Patrick Henry said what he famously said, more or less.

"As long as people can resist, they can be free, and tyrants can never succeed." When you're talking about using swords, knives and clubs against modern military weapons though, it ACTUALLY becomes pointless, because you can't bleed them at all. They'll just shoot you with beanbags, rubber, water cannons, microwave guns and other submission devices.

That's why Americans having guns is so important.
>>
>>80038970

Most of them are probably felons which means they are prohibited from owning guns.

We in Germany have 6 million legalg guns and about 15-25 million illegal guns, even though we have strict gun laws, you are a dumb shithead if you believe that gun laws work.
>>
>>80039581
>Omar Manteen, on the terrorist watch list, should be allowed guns because Due Process!!!
>Ban specific races from owning guns because they are statistically more dangerous
God /pol is so inconsistent sometimes it blows my brains
>>
>>80039800
In a country the size of the USA, the guns as a meaning of regulation from the population is irrelevant. It does more bad than good, their political system is already fucked up and having an arsenal in their basement did not change that.
>>
>>80039245
You're so dumb, Hans. You say there needs to be a law banning firearms and then you acknowledge that the Chicago laws don't do anything.

If they're not felons then why shouldn't they be allowed to have their guns? The large majority of deaths from those guys would be killing other blacks since that's all they ever do.
>>
>>80039581
>let's only apply laws to everyone, except me because I'm special
and back to tumblr you go
>>
>>80039910
>2014 in Germany 70 people got killed with firearms
>average day in America
REKT NOW CRAWL BACK IN YOUR MOSQUE TURK
>>
Where the fuck do these idiots get all these guns?

I want a range pistol ._ .
>>
File: 1467765642579.gif (499 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1467765642579.gif
499 KB, 400x400
>>80040182

>be an anti gun cuck
>call his fellow germans turks
>>
>>80039357
>being this retarded
only germanposters
>>
>>80040124
No you are dumb, have a free access to guns for so many years made it possible that millions of guns circulate in the population. Banning them now is way to late, every ape can still buy on on the black market. KEK BLACKmarket
>>
>>80040426

generally speaking Germans are collectivist scum with no sense for individual rights, most Germans cant even imagine not to go to jail for "hate speech" or denying the holocaust, the are for thought control.

Like this faggot OP.
>>
File: 1467163241118.jpg (104 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
1467163241118.jpg
104 KB, 500x478
>>80038970
If I had sons, they'd look like these upstanding gentlemen.
>>
File: 1419564657483.jpg (52 KB, 456x474) Image search: [Google]
1419564657483.jpg
52 KB, 456x474
>>80039166
>sleeping at home in Chicago
>hear a crash downstairs
>take a peek
>see men with illegal guns walk by
>call 911
>Hello, there are burglars in my house with assault rifles! Please help
>Assault rifle are banned. If you do another prank call, we'll press charges
>>
>>80040483

Tell me how it happens that in Germany weapons of war that were never legal to sell, buy or own in Germany are frequently found, or used?

2 Weeks a money transport got robbed with machine pistols and an RPG, explain us how it works you fucking cuck.
>>
File: CmrOYPTVUAE9Pjv.jpg (90 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
CmrOYPTVUAE9Pjv.jpg
90 KB, 768x1024
>>
>>80039632
Doesn't even include the guns we could get from central/south america.

>Americas
>Guns
>>
>>80038970
Let me explain, champ.
(not watching any 'video' from a German, not into shitplay)
You've been oppressed throughout your history and subject to passing armed men because of this peasant attitude you've got of 'i can't defend myself'.
I'm sorry it upsets you that people 5000 miles away don't share your poor little feelings, but our laws don't concern you.
The people shot by niggies are leftists who don't really care. Chicagoans just don't care. They're leftists. So why would I care?
>>
File: ALUHUT.jpg (18 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
ALUHUT.jpg
18 KB, 240x240
>>80040532
I-Im tought controlled..? PREPARE YOUR ALUHUT
>>
>>80040836

#notanargument, freedom hater
>>
>>80038970
Oh Klaus, do you really think they got them legally?

>banning all guns will stop criminals
That is not how it works, my green friend
>>
>>80038970

I love the fact that most fags here bitching about US gun laws are the ones getting fucked by their government and have no means of insurrection and an over budget police and an under budget army.

Really makes me think.
>>
Watching this video makes me even more certain that I need to maintain my firearms collection with plenty of ammunition, not that I should cry help to Diane Feinstein.
>>
>>80041072

OP loves to be a slave, he wishes for the ius pirmae noctis to be reinstated so he could get his daughter deflowered by his local duke or baron, typical German cuck.

People like him are responsible for the migrant invasion.
>>
>>80038970
>fucking niggers think having a barrel clip on a pistol is legal
This is why cops shoot niggers
>>
File: triggering.png (111 KB, 443x294) Image search: [Google]
triggering.png
111 KB, 443x294
Mum, I made it, I fucking made it.
>>
>>80040059
You're just jealous that we revolted first, and are fighting to keep our ability to revolt again if needed.
It's OK froggie, you don't sleep well because you know deep down you are pretending.
>>
>>80040059

Francois, your revolution sucked

>>80042152

Burger your revolution was awesome

While the french revolution was a proto communist bloodbath tyranny of insane SJW's like Robespierre the American revolution was about real freedom and not destroying society and turning it into a jacobite dictatorship.
>>
>>80038970
Fuck off Germany. You lost your right to speak when you opened your gates to the trash of the world. How many shitskins do you walk by each day and they walk by you with a white German girl?
>>
>>80038970
So you want me to give up my guns and allow savages to keep theirs?

Wew lad
>>
>>80039357

>implying guns solve the refugeecrisis

yes, they do - someone tries to cross illegally your border, you shoot him after a while doing so, no more people are trying to cross the border illegally - refugee problem (at least for your country) solved
>>
>>80038970
It's Chicago. Banning guns does nothing to affect a city that has more stolen firearms in underground circulation, than they have people. What part of this do you not understand, Hans?
>>
>>80042878
Let me rephrase that. Banning guns does nothing to affect a city positively that has more stolen firearms in underground circulation, than they have people.
>>
>>80043050
Pretty much what I said here >>80040483
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.