[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fiance's family wants me to convert to Islam before we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10
File: meriam-attallah-14032015-1.jpg (41 KB, 560x844) Image search: [Google]
meriam-attallah-14032015-1.jpg
41 KB, 560x844
My fiance's family wants me to convert to Islam before we marry.

>pic unrelated

I am a mildly successful white man. I left an engineering gig in the navy to do oil in Kuwait, where I was introduced to her. She's pretty cute, quiet, obedient, family oriented. She doesn't like going outside without me so she just stays home to cook&clean and wait for me to get home. She asks to leave the house (not my idea) and pretty much just browses arabic maternity markets like 4chan.

I told her about the real creation of the universe, evolution, etc. I don't know if I erased the iron-age religion from her mind (I really don't know what goes on there), but at least I can try and get rid of the stupid shit and preserve any red pill.

So I really wanna breed her because we are in prime sexual health, but her family might disown her if we do lol. They want me to convert to Islam, marry her, then have kids. Plus they want the marriage to be in their shithole country and which is pretty fucking gay.

Her and I live in the West, she has very little family here. The pressure is coming from family back home.

Should I just do it for the lulz? Apparently I've just got to say a couple lines in Arabic with some witnesses. I don't want to do it purely out of principle. Even if the entire process is completely symbolic, it just doesn't feel right. On the other hand, I don't want my wife all bummed out because her family won't talk to her and her dad will tell the village she is a prostitute.

tl;dr I want to breed a muslim but she will be sad if I don't convert to her religion. What do
>>
File: 1462399500028.png (653 KB, 1275x717) Image search: [Google]
1462399500028.png
653 KB, 1275x717
>>80038589
this is bait

you want to be one of muhammads whores, go ahead

you will be a whore for a long dead pimp
>>
File: pepecard.jpg (190 KB, 540x760) Image search: [Google]
pepecard.jpg
190 KB, 540x760
>>80038589
>muh dick
>"It's ok if I sacrifice my pride and integrity and dignity to appease some childfucker barbarian's mind control drivel if I say it's for teh lulz r-right?"
>>
>>80038589
you realize the penalty for "leaving islam" is death right, and you realize these crazy bastards actually believe this shit
>>
>>80038589
She should convert to Christianity - it's the only option that doesn't make you a cuck in this scenario.
And if you're plannig on living in Canada then it'll be better for her integration and yuor kids will have less problems with theri identity when growing up.
>>
>>80038589
A leaf wanting to become a pedo saracen just for some paki roastie. I'd only be less surprised if you were a swede
>>
Leave your fiance you fuckwit. You were never supposed to end up with her. There's plenty of other gorgeous women who be wont force you to convert to their religion to marry.

Do you know what red flags are?

Do you want to deal with that shit forever? You dont even know what's going on in your fiance's head.
>>
just like try and talk her out of her religion
then move to america

we're full of dumb people anyways
>>
>>80039119
You think those fuckers could come kill me, when we have weedman protecting our borders?

>>80039192
My family is catholic. I don't really subscribe to the beliefs. But I wonder if her family would be OK with thinking we are both Christians who believe in the same god.
>>
>>80038589
If she won't leave Islam for you, she's not worth your time.
>>
>>80038589
>she will be sad
You're a faggot if you care what she will be you retarded nigger , now gtfo
>>
>>80038589
I wouldn't convert. But that's just me.
>>
>>80039755
>thinks being married to someone who lost all their friends and is depressed will be fun
>doesn't understand basic human relationships

Autists pls go
>>
>What do

kys
>>
>>80038589
Have you bleached her asshole yet?

You're watering down your genes, so the least you could do is to make her leave islam and convert to christianity/atheism/agnostism. Otherwise you're cucked and will be breeding more muslims into this world, which effectively makes you a shitskin.
>>
>>80039654
>I don't really subscribe to the beliefs
Irrelavant. It's more about cultural aspects, but some people still tend enjoy spiritual side of religion.

>But I wonder if her family would be OK
They most certainly won't be ok with it, but fuck them since you won't be living with them in Kuwait. They're the goatfucking savages here and you're not the one supposde to appease them.
>>
>>80038589
>I told her about the real creation of the universe, evolution, etc
[tipping commences]
>>
Muslims Indian here, I don't practice Islam and have no interest in it, I was gonna marry this muslim girl but her parents started telling me shit, how I live in a non muslim place and don't offer prayer, I told them to fuck off and end that shit. If you marry her then her family will constantly nag you about religion and how shitty your lifestyle is, I've been dealing with this for years. Thinking about converting to Hinduism or find a atheist tier muslim.
>>
>>80038589
Don't be beta.

Take her, bring her to the states, tell her to choose her family or her future.

Rip the future out of Islam.
>>
>>80038589
Dude, when in Rome, just buy her, pay them in goats.
>>
>>80038589
Fucking cuck leaf, kill yourself
>>
>>80040044

kill yourself, bible thumping retard
>>
>>80038589
Dress up as a Spanish Inquisitor and torture her until she confesses. Then burn her at a stake.
>>
>>80040044
The creation of the cosmos is a beautiful and spiritual unraveling. I serenade her with science. She thinks I'm the smartest person she knows. She isn't educated. Like she can read and write in two languages, play a weird guitar, and is socially and emotionally intelligent. But she didn't know how rain works man.
>>
you really this hard up, op?
>>
>>80038589
1 - Break up, or if not
2 - She should convert to Christianity so she can integrate better.

Furthermore I really hope you don't wanna raise your future kids in Islam...
>>
>>80038589
>>80039885

it's primo autist the way he worded it, but he's not wrong. The woman leaves her family and joins with you. If a woman isn't willing to put you first she's not marriage material. She will deal with the loss of her parents if she's your wife. You will both create a new family, with your own standards and beliefs. If she will not do this, she is not your woman.

t. a married guy
>>
>>80038589
just go with her to back to canada and offer to marry her there
if she says she prefers her family then she would always prefer them no matter what you say. this would mean that if oyou were to convert to islam her family would always have the upper hand on you and your children.
don't be suprised if she would run away to her family after 10 years, and good luck bringing your children now that you converted to islam and has to get ruled by shariah laws
>>
>>80038589
>converting to islam for pussy.
Fuck yourself faggot. You make me sick.
>>
>>80040833
>She isn't educated.
this gets better and better
>>
don't give up who you are for them. Surrendering your spirituality is ultimately your decision, but at least you have a choice in the matter.

too many people have fallen for this bullshit. don't be one of them
>>
>>80040833
If she's really that stupid, your children will be weak and most likely fall under Islam's spell even if she becomes an apostate for you.
Break up with her as soon as possible.
>>
>>80038589
Don't fucking do it, OP.
>>
File: 1461616845633.png (247 KB, 432x313) Image search: [Google]
1461616845633.png
247 KB, 432x313
>>80038589
Do it!

if you don't believe that shit why don't you still profit from the retards who do?
>>
>>80038589
Don't convert to Islam and dump her, if she doesn't accept you as a non-muslim. AND it's your fault for getting into this situation in the first place. Why could you not find a white, christian woman to satisfy you?
>>
>>80039654
>protecting your borders
oh wait
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>80040833
>She thinks I'm the smartest person she knows.
If that's the case then it shouldn"t be problem for you to convince her to convert.
>>
>>80038589
What's more important to you, marrying someone you love or sticking by your values? In the end, it's all a matter of opinion. Do what makes you happy. Whatever you decide, good luck, and have a happy life.
>>
File: aec3509170.jpg (11 KB, 334x248) Image search: [Google]
aec3509170.jpg
11 KB, 334x248
>>80039899
>watering down your genes
>asshole inquiries

Her skin shade is like mexican except with more "cream." Her butthole is tight as fuck, but shehas a floppy vagina. the arabVagina memes are true
>>
>>80038589
You can just say you converted, memorize a bunch of religious shit and carry on thinking the exact same way you thought before.

How is this a hard decision? Is this bait?
>>
>>80038589
They're doing for bragging right at home. Her family need to show their friend that their daughter isn't a fucking slut, that she doesn't have some snow nigger kid in Canada because of BWC worship.

That's why you gotta do the dog and pony show of marriage. It's so her family back home can save face and make this fact VERY public. Otherwise they're stuck justifying the shame of their cuck hungry daughter to their whole social network. They'll have to endure the oblique look, the room suddenly getting quiet when they enter, the innuendo, etc.

But here's the thing OP : you've already fucked up. Know what the next step is in your fiance's masterplan? She's gonna bring her fucking retard of a family in Canada.

So fuck you you retard you already fucked up.
>>
>>80040401
I do want to move to the USA. I hate the Canadian philosophy and cuck politics.

And I do not want to be having children that will add #s to the WORLD MUSLIM POPULATION
>>
>>80040826
Confesses what?
>>
>>80041322
that she's wrong in her beliefs
>>
>>80041097
I could probably convert her to secularism. But not her father and family. Even if I do convince her, her family won't talk to her and I'd feel bad. She has no friends. I was thinking about taking her out to a workout class or something and hopefully get some friends for her if her family disowns her.
>>
>>80038589
Why would you even get involved with a Muslim girl in the first place? Leave her. Its not worth it.

This would be okay for a nigger because for some reason all niggers love converting to Islam, especially when they're in jail, but you just admitted that you're a mildly successful white man. But on the other hand, you're a fucking retard leaf. So have fun fucking goats for the rest of your leafy life, and being cucked by backwards fucked up religion.

Faggot.
>>
Converting for pussy is beta.
Converting to Islam is betamax.

Either she abandons her family and backwards beliefs and comes to start a new family with you or she can stay in that sandy shithole

\thread
>>
>>80041224
I know, but its still symbolic. And my children would be "muslim" as counted by muslims and I don't want to be raising terrorists when Islam trys to take over the world.
>>
>>80041454
Congrats, anon. You've learned that Islam is literally a cult. Not similar to a cult. A real cult. If you don't join said cult, and continue to participate in said cult, you will be excommunicated from said cult.

You are asking /pol/ whether you should join a cult in order to spare someone a hard time from leaving said cult. What do you honestly think our answer is going to be?
>>
>>80041452
>Confess
Is implying she would in fact know deep down that her entire religion is bullshit. I do not think she is currently holding that position at this exact moment.
>>
>>80041534
>This
>>
I would steal her from her family instead of being converted.

Did you know that Muslims are among the easiest people to convert to Christianity?
- They acknowledge the old and new testament. Use this to argue that the koran is a complete non sequitur
- Point out the verifiable mistakes in the koran - particularly how it confuses Mary moses mother with Mary mother of Jesus
- Listen to Paster Anderson who has some good tips around this in particular
>>
>>80041609
This is actually making a lot of sense. If she was into Scientology, and I had the opportunity to get her out of that toxic institution, wouldn't the right thing be to do everything possible to completely remove its influence on her?
>>
>>80038589
Viking wedding. Kidnap the bride and rape her all the way to your house, where you'll rape her again and again, every day until she likes it.
>>
>>80041836
I really hope this is a rhetorical question.
>>
>>80041791
If I listen to Paster Anderson and memorize his shit, do you think I will be able to convince her family that Christianity is OK because they are the same thing?

Her family thinks I am Christian. I could probably convince her to convert too if necessary.
>>
>>80041944
I'd wait until after you are married. You run the risk of pissing them off so much that they will forbid the daughter from marrying you.
>>
>Marry the girl
>Kill family
Less sandniggers in the world.
>>
>>80041483
Leaving her at this point would be foolish. She is 18. I am late twenties. If I start over with another partner it will take a couple years of groundwork before we have kids.
>Prime breeding age
Plus I like her.
>>
>>80042168
Prime breeding age is 26 for women. Dunno why. Just what my wife's OBGYN told us.
>>
>>80041454
>I'd feel bad.
After some time you won't give a fuck. Learn to make some to tough choices. It's for her best interest if you're not planning on living in the Middle East. You and kids will be her new family.

>She has no friends.
Even better if she's not going back then she'll need new friends anyway. Find a Catholic parish with an active community and there'll be plenty of people there ecstatic about a convert from islam.
Have at least 2 kids with her and she'll be occupied constantly and networking with other young mothers.
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 134x119) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 134x119
>>80041994
>forbid the daughter from marrying you

That is absolutely what her brother would tell me. And she would tell me that she can't.
>my father forbids it
>it doesn't matter what your dad says you can do what you want
>he forbids it
>yes but he can't do anything about it. we can get married here
>i cannot disobey
>what will he do? he can't stop us from getting married
>it is forbidden

Her father still sometimes calls and "instructs" her while I am at work. These backward savages are so fucked up.
>>
>>80041944
Don't forget to mention that the Western world is really starting to hate Islam, even if the PC police are trying their best to reverse the trend. If you're planning on living together in Canada/USA, the 'safest' choice on the long run is Christianity/atheism. If those Kuwaitian sandniggers care for their grandkids at all, they'll have to consider that.
>>
>>80042461
Welcome to the difficulties of marrying someone in a cult.

Refuse to join and let the chips fall where they may. If she marries you, Sharia law dictates that she is now your property, not her fathers. Get her out of the religion.
>>
>>80041454
If you could convert her to secularism, that would be the best way imho. Good luck anon.
>>
>>80041534
this, don't come here looking for approval

You want to appease some Whabbist pussy with a war on the horizon, thats your call.
>>
>>80041994
He'd just piss off the family if he didn't convert before the marriage. It also sounds like they want him to have the marriage in their home country which is a HUGE mistake. They'll keep you there if you don't conform to their values and beliefs under threat of injury or death. All it takes is one off-remark or the daughter talking to the father about her faith faltering and the whole community will be watching you for sudden movements.

It's going to be a choice of take control now or leave. There is no choice that truly allows control later.
>>
>>80039592
>There's plenty of other gorgeous women who be wont force you to convert to their religion to marry.
Yeah, but they're all degenerates who will divorce you and take half your shit just as soon as you become successful.
>>
>>80042861
>It also sounds like they want him to have the marriage in their home country
Yeah, no. No way would I go to an Islamic shithole to get married, whether I converted or not.
>>
>>80038589

Quick question.

Are you circumcised?
>>
>>80042461
dude, this sounds like more work than its worth. This behind-your-back instructing is the rest of your life.

They will pressure her to have you convert or they will disown her. She will breakdown, be frustrated, cry. You will acquiesce and think, it's only for the marriage.

She will then be pressured by her family to have children. You will not get out of this. Your children will be named Islamic names like Mohammed, Ibrahim, Abdullah, etc. She will be frustrated, pressured, breakdown, cry and you will acquiesce, thinking, at least we are a family and I have her. Fuck Islam, who cares?

Her family will be on the phone with her constantly talking into her ear. If she leaves Kuwait, they will wind her up about losing her faith and culture. She will feel conflicted. She will fight with you about things you didn't even think were important.

You aren't marrying a nubile young hottie or whatever you think. You are marrying her family, her religion, and her culture. Unless she wants to abscond and leave it all behind (as I've mentioned in a previous post). This won't work. You are just fooling yourself. As others have pointed out, Islam is a cult. Arabian culture is backwards and stupid. There is nothing you are gaining from this, other than fighting aeons of in-breeding, Bedouin nomad culture, and bible fanfiction.

All for what? Some pussy. Fucking hell mate.

Enjoy pushing little AbdulRahman in a pram and taking him to masjid.
>>
>>80042874
>implying she won't once she moves west and figures its in her favour

Yeah she will figure this out quickly and her family will accept the divorce
>remove kuffar as her husband
>get money
>marry her off to a true Arab muslim
>literally profit
>>
>>80042168
She's 18. That's young. She'll get over you so fast it's not even funny.
>>
>>80038589

Kill yourself. Seriously. Take her and her family out too if you can.
>>
>>80043140
Not really true. To Muslims, a muslim is a muslime regardless of actuall ethnicity.
>>
>>80042168
18? Pound that pootang
>>
>>80043310
While what you say is true, you are also contending with Arab culture, which hates to see their own women married off to 'foreigners'.
>>
stop diluting /pol/
>>
Never convert, that's beta as fuck.

Take her to Canada and fuck Islam and fuck her family. Forbid her to wear a headscarf or shit like that, she'll be marked as terrorist in any normal western country when she behaves like a terrorist.

Make sure that you organise a social base for her though. Make her go to school or work, doesn't really matter what, have your female friends tend to her, have your family tend for her. As long as it's not Islamic influence but western, you're good. If you're out working all day she needs to have something to do or she'll bounce back to her nomad tribe mudshit culture.
>>
File: 56613052b8c22.jpg (66 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
56613052b8c22.jpg
66 KB, 650x450
>>80038589
Just lie. Tell your wife that you're only doing it as a formality to her family and if she has any love for you, she will understand. You act like there's never been a man in history whose lied for de bad pussi.

If religious adherence is mandatory for staying with her, abandon ship. Islam is fucked.
>>
>>80038589
I wouldn't convert, but then again, if I would marry a muslim woman she would understand that I shouldn't convert and that in this little story her family, especially her father, looking at this part
>her family won't talk to her and her dad will tell the village she is a prostitute
are the shitheads that deserve to get shat on, I wouldn't marry her, impregnate her and then send him photos of his "pregnant whore daughter". Fuck this stone age religion
>>
make her convert to Christianity you cuck
>>
Do this (>>80044208)

Then this (>>80044291)
>>
>>80042461
Get her phone when she's in the shower, then block her family's numbers from calling. It's easy to do on an iPhone, and she'll never find out. She'll drift away from her family, thinking that they just don't call.
>>
>>80042567
Sharia law also dictates that the punishment for apostasy is death. Guess he won't be visiting the in-laws.
>>
File: image.gif (958 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
958 KB, 250x200
>>80038589
[On the day of rope, when your answering to a tribunal.] "Reason for miscegenation?"<us "Muh dic" < you "to the gallows with this one" <us ...but seriously, although some Muslim girls are total QTs do you really want to raise a son who'll be Muslim? Essentially part of the problem? ...I sincerely doubt pol would convince you one way or the other, but if you do go for it at least raise your children right.(redpilled)
>>
>>80044935
I thought that went without saying. You don't knowingly and willingly visit the house of cultists.
>>
File: 1467565693542.jpg (162 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
1467565693542.jpg
162 KB, 600x615
>>80038589
You may as well convert if you want to be a race traitor, Cuck.
>>
>>80043029
Anon is correct OP
Don't think with your dick.
Up there for thinking down there for dancing.
Marriage has to be on your terms or you will just end up cucked and unhappy.
>>
>>80044960
That .gif must be a typo/mistake and really mean "don't touch men, little boys are a okay though"
>>
>>80038589
ask her parents if they would rather die than change their religion
if they re true muslims they will say yes
tell them you would do the same for yours,and ask them to respect that
if they cant then they re a lost cause and so is your fiance
>>
File: naughty old wasp.jpg (216 KB, 1000x902) Image search: [Google]
naughty old wasp.jpg
216 KB, 1000x902
anon says ..."My fiance's family wants me to convert to Islam before we marry. "

anon .. dear anon .. i see your predicament so i drew this wasp for you..

now here is my advice from who he has been with sand coons and other toweley bans and assorted chess piece looking, mailbox, diggers, sand people... .. .
the diggers have some pleasant traits in their females.. the digging is a problem . they dig 5 times per day.. they are active diggers..

but the women cook clean,,, obey you and have kids.. and you can fuck them up the arse all you want.. theyer quite perverted actually.

bleach her arsehole..
stop her form digging..
tell her to tell your relatives your a dedicated digger now..
take her back to sand land.. dress like a digger..
marry her in sand land with the diggers.. fuck her arse..

once youve married her as per the digger code of conduct and also sand people customary law..her arse is yours..

tell her no more digging tell her that you own her..
keep fucking her arse.
he she makes sprogs.. tell them they are not diggers and that they obey only you not their mother..
be a little harsh with her.. she respects fear
dont get her a job load her up with sprogs..
keep her at home.. dont let her sand people visit kukistan...
but visit them in sand land..
shell be happy..
the reason i advise you of this is because the local canadian whorse are unplesant cucksluts and are not wifu materials.
but female sand people actually are ..
sure your kids will be shitskins..

but you have to make a choice.. arian goddess who raises your kids to be gay trannies and kuks you to chad and nigger porn.. and steals your muneyz.. or a sand person who follows your every word and obeys you like a god and that you can trust to be loyal to you and will let you master your house and commany your children?
i rather have shitskins with total loyalty to me and my ideals than aryan maiden cum whore & child support payments.
she is your property..
>>
>>80038589
Read the fucking QUR'AN and then think about if you still want to convert.
>>
Your fiance will literally murder you in your sleep if you badmouth Islam. Wake the fuck up you leaf
>>
A cucked leaf....I'm shocked...
>>
>>80045243

Radu Bogdanescu speaks the truth. If they wouldn't change their religion, by what right would they expect others to do the same?
>>
>>80038589
>OP is an atheist
why is a leftist like yourself on /pol/?
>>
>>80038589
>tl;dr I want to breed a muslim but she will be sad if I don't convert to her religion. What do
Try to drink some bleach for trying to create even more mudslimes.
>>
convert and just be a sceptical muslim, you don't have to go all in, just believe to the extent you want, islam is pretty chill if you're not an autistic /pol//ISIS faglord
>>
>>80038589
make HER convert
>>
>>80049471

Why not? Some of us like to be aware of how others think.
>>
a man forces his will on the woman, not the other way around.

Beat her up and tell her she is converting to Catholicism.
>>
>>80038589
>converting for a girl
>getting married
weeeeeeeew lad. dont say you were never warned
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.