[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3 iNxZ8Dww ^ This woman h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: dumb-blonde[1].jpg (237 KB, 630x500) Image search: [Google]
dumb-blonde[1].jpg
237 KB, 630x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

^ This woman has an equal amount of power as you and I to decide the future of our country,

>Ratified on August 18, 1920, the 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution granted American women the right to vote—a right known as woman suffrage. At the time the U.S. was founded, its female citizens did not share all of the same rights as men, including the right to vote.

Everyone on this board likes to speculate where the United States went wrong, why everything seems to be heading towards collapse... Look no further than the 19th amendment to our constitution.
>>
Not just women suffrage, universal suffrage. Which is why democracy sucks, it'll always turn back on itself sooner or later.
>>
>>80037513

She has no power over other electors tho.

She is evidently stupid and most people just won listen to what she has to say.

She can amount at most to 1 vote, a smart guy on a social network instead can change the world.
>>
>>80037743
>a smart guy on a social network instead can change the world

ahem, what the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>80037513
Nah, I'd say the 1965 immigration act as where the US went wrong. Australia granted women the right to vote earlier than the USA but they aren't 60%
>>
File: german-girls[1].jpg (263 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
german-girls[1].jpg
263 KB, 630x354
>>80037928

hmm and i wonder why things like the immigration act even got passed voted in the first place... really makes you think huh?
>>
>>80037806
millions of people on facebook seeing the hand-selected "trending" topics, the Slimey Limey every time he makes a new Current Year episode on the front page of youtube, etc.
The Italian is referring to Zuckerberg and the Google nerds and their massive following
>>80037513
pretty sure people with down syndrome can vote as long as they reach 18 and get registered
>>
File: Palin-Suicide-345x328.jpg (27 KB, 345x328) Image search: [Google]
Palin-Suicide-345x328.jpg
27 KB, 345x328
Opposite marriage!
>>
>>80038322

people with downs syndrome dont represent 50% of the population though.
>>
Women ruin everything they touch that requires critical thinking
>>
>>80039383

Sad but true
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.