[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLM PLANNING TO IMPOSE MARTIAL LAW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 640x960
BLM organizer DeRay McKesson's phone hacked to reveal commuinicatin with AG Lynch to organize late enough protests to shut down the RNC and DNC so Obama can impose martial law and remain in office.
>>
>>80035930
>now all of a sudden 2 blacks are killed by police
Yes yes the plan is going perfectly the goyim have no idea
>>
File: BLM1.jpg (74 KB, 566x827) Image search: [Google]
BLM1.jpg
74 KB, 566x827
>>80035930
this is pretty old news...
pic related saved june 17th
>>
>>80036386
Isn't this something we should be focused on preventing?
>>
>>80036386
pretty sure it was talked about last month, not sure if it would be pertinent unless you contacted the trump campaign.
>>
>>80036769
see
>>80037112
my bad its late
>>
>>80035930
>source is reddit

Oh how this board has fallen.
>>
>>80037185
its from the_donald dummy
>>
>>80036039
Wow black people are committing petty crimes then shooting themselves while being detained as a personal sacrifice to trigger a race war.
>>
>>80036769
yeah I mean the only thing we can do is use our second amendment rights against the tyrannical government if he initiates martial law.
>>
>>80037112
Right and trump insiders have been known to peruse this board. Hopefully it's something they are at least aware of.
>>
>>80037611
if youre worried send it to them.
if anything theyll tell you they already know
>>
>>80035930
Welcome to last month op. Also it was faked.
>>
>>80038569
sauce on that? the fake aspect. i was following it and i didnt see that.
>>
Cool
>>
>>80036769
Camp out on the side of the highway like 40 miles outside the city when you see busses packed with nigger shoot the tires out rinse repeat.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.