[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cops need love too..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 38
File: drunkpepe.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
drunkpepe.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
I don't know, man. I'm not a racist. I'm a cop. I have a military background. I serve with the blacks. I love blacks. /pol/, tell me it's going to be OK. /pol/ I need you to tell me I'm not a bad guy for being a cop. I never did anything to them.

Why am I to blame?
>>
die in a fire faggot
>>
File: 1456792084009.png (53 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1456792084009.png
53 KB, 454x453
You're not dude be a cool cop and show the fucking world
>>
>>80032565
Don't worry breh. As soon as we get that nigger out of office and the liberals stop stirring up shit everything will get better. Love you breh.
>>
>>80032565

Because you were builled in highschool and hanged out with the spergs so you decided you wanted to be a cop so no one would ever call you a autist ever again
>>
>>80032663
this ^^^
>>
But these dindus are causing a fuss fucking all of them are chimping out on twitter, rioting everywhere. I mean what the fuck, why are they blaming me, this is queer wtf.
>>
>>80032804
Look here, this is for Americans only. No Turkroaches, no El Espicado freaks.

Police deserve respect. Not all of us shoot colored guys all the time. Damn!
>>
>>80032565
>I love blacks

obviously you do not spend enough time with them, which is odd considering your career as a law enforcement official.
>>
Its a hard job aint it? Dealing with the worst side of humans on a daily basis. I think it takes a lot to have a job like that. Stay strong, protect and serve! People are more thankful for your work then you think.
>>
>>80033333 so close
>>
OP, would you rather fight two black women at once or a labrador retriever? No weapons.
>>
>>80032565
>>80033014
>Why am I to blame?
You're the muscle. May not be fair to blame you, but the people to blame are protected by you so you take the heat.
Carry that weight, or don't.

I'll go ahead and say 'everything will be alright' for you. Believe it if you want.
>>
>>80033306
I get what you're saying, but they aren't all like that.

But boy if these riots keep happening we're all screwed.

Why do people label all cops as racist, I've never realized that, it's fucking unfair. I mean I deal with all sorts of shit! I'm not racist!
>>
>>80032565
Good cops don't fit the narrative. Be careful out there, shits only going to get worse.
>>
>>80032565
I respect police and thank you for serving in this thankless job

I know some great black people since I work with them on the regular. /pol/ is right that a disproportionate amount of blacks are criminal however a good chunk are literally patriots that contribute greatly to the economy and want nothing but to be left alone and live a quiet, safe life raising a family. That's real life
>>
>>80033438
I'd fight the lab. I'm not getting in between two black girls, they're fucking vicious. The lab you can shoot, and no riots will happen, but the black broads are off limits now. No matter what.
>>
>>80032663
>>80032804
>>80032817
>t. Niggers.
You gotta understand man, there are black folk, and there are NIGGERS. You are not to blame for this shit. Niggers are. Don't fall for the shit in this thread.
>>
>>80032565
Because you either an asshole jock in HS and enjoyed the feeling of shittalking nerds and watching them avert their eyes and scurry away, sometimes laughing and chasing them down if they insulted you back

Or you WERE that nerd and want power over the "bullies" now
>>
every time some of this shit happens in USA i just laugh.

both myself and my miss's are cops, almost every time it is justified use of force because niggers are irrational and dont behave like humans (read whites) thank fuck we dont have niggers in Australia, the closest we have are aboriginals they are always so drug fucked they are no real threat just loud.

what most people don;t understand is the situation from the police offices side, admittedly this is Australia so not much weapon related calls but this is the only example i have, get called about a man in a shopping center car park with a machete and possible gun, p1 it down there 1st car to arrive, don't draw gun as we run to the crowd, see a a white kid no older than 17 swinging it around notice he isnt moving towards people at all just staying put and swinging it around himself, starts yelling leave me alone, move crowd away as 3x more cars arrive, partner has gun drawn while i ask him whats wrong, says he sees demons attacking him and why no one is helping him, explain we are police and have guns and can stop any demons from hurting him when he puts the weapon down (took a good 2-3 min) i walk over handcuff him with no problem take him back to station, kid needed some serious med's.

in that situation i could have shot him as and got away with it complacently as he had a weapon and i would have justification of force but because he wasn't a nigger i thought id try and see what is wrong, saved a white kids life
>>
>>80032565

What if cops are dindus too and that's why you don't get along?

Why do you need a dindu monopoly for anyway?
>>
>>80032663
Remove
>>
>>80032565
Buy your own god damn go pro, if your station isn't giving them to you

take the initiative, the police state needs to be watched like a hawk, it's not a good cop/ bad cop thing

it's a "you work for me, the civilian, motherfucker, and you better remember that" thing
>>
>>80032565
You're a power hungry stupid pig who should have gotten a real career, but was likely too much of a failure to do so.
>>
>>80033506

People need somebody to blame. It's cognitive dissonance. Do not feel ashamed to be a police officer. They're the thin blue line between peace and chaos. You're truly doing God's work.
>>
>>80033738
Come on, it's a job. Plenty of backgrounds. I'm prior military, I didn't give a fuck about high school. You're wrong, and stay wrong, and drink your wrongness. It isn't all about power.
>>
>>80033928
Amen to that. At the end of the day do you want an angry Ferguson mob to respond to a disturbance or a uniformed police officer? The answer is there. You are right.
>>
It's just bad RNG bro.

I trust the police. The issue here is you're under a fucking magnifying glass, so any fuck up is multiplied by 1000x.
>>
>>80033506
All blacks have an instinctive fear of police at this point. Even here in hawaii, my black friends are always looking over their shoulders for the popo's. Ignorance will breed fear, not just for cops, but also for the people they serve. Do some community service, meet people in the neighborhoods you are trying to protect. Gain their trust and they will atleast respect you more for it, even if they still might not like you.
>>
>>80032565
Many of us love cops, it's just "hip" and "cool" to hate authority and you are authority. It's gotten too far, to the point that these people of my generation want cops dead for no reason.

I love you and all other cops. Except the ones who gave me a ticket that one time.
>>
It must be hell being a cop. I mean, here in Texas cops are loved and respected, but it seems like faggots are harassing them everywhere else.
>>
File: 1359396809959.png (225 KB, 449x338) Image search: [Google]
1359396809959.png
225 KB, 449x338
>>80032565
nah you're cool, it's all just a bunch of race baiting bullshit. i wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>80033662
oh look its the not all blacks are niggers meme >>>/r/eddit is that way
>>
>>80034203
But I'm white. Am I wrong to say that since I'm a white, bald, police officer there is no chance that they could trust me? I mean talk to me /pol/ how do I get the blacks to trust me, like what the hell? They're going to be rioting hard tomorrow, officers might die!
>>
>>80033506
What the fuck am I reading?

I don't believe anything you've said.
>>
>>80032565
dinducop detected

pig, you won't arrest anyone around you
that's called rendering criminal assistance

>I dindu nuffin
pig, you did help them keep it all nice and quiet
you are guilty of that for as long as it keeps happening
>>
>>80032565
>I'm a cop
>I love blacks

now I know you're lying, you might like the guys you work with but every cop that deals with negros on a daily basis knows how bad they are
>>
>>80034510
I'm not going to come out and say it. I mean let's be clear, I work in like a 90% white town. Closest thing I got to any real action was when Boston got bombed. I hardly see blacks.
>>
>>80034412

You don't. It's their problem. As long as you aren't out there blatantly murdering black people they will hate you no matter what. You just need to take the good with the bad.
>>
>>80032565
Sorry, but You are and all ways will be Satan on PCP to the leftists.
>>
File: image_0.gif (3 MB, 287x191) Image search: [Google]
image_0.gif
3 MB, 287x191
>>80032663
Shoo shoo roach
>>
>>80034735
>>80034638
But WHY? I mean why do blacks hate ALL cops?? Cops respond to black on black crime and restore peace and make sure all is well. Is BLM just anarchists in disguise?
>>
>>80034630
>but when you do, you zero in on them

Just fucking, I don't mind. Just frustrated with trying to obey laws then getting pulled over for it. (the flow of traffic is 90, the speed limit is 70. I get pulled for obeying.)

How can I make this stop? Messing with my nerves.
>>
>>80034412
If you dont trust them to not start shit then dont expect them to respect you. That respect you seek isn't something you can find on 4 chin. No ammount of advice can stop a riot from happening tomorrow. What i mentioned earlier wasn't advice either. It's just part of your job to get to know these people. So many cops forget that the respect they seek doesn't come from the badge, it comes from the actions of the officer.
>>
>>80032565
A few days ago a cop was shot by a lowlife during a supermarket robbery. Died later, only 23 years old. Made me feel kind of guilty for having a comfy life and not fighting the worst of society. I respect cops and it's probably one of the hardest jobs in the world.
>>
>>80035043
Look, here's a secret. We read your fucking bumper stickers. At least I do. If I see a motherfucking "Feel The Bern" sticker and the jackass is going 90 in a 70, he's done. If I see a "Support Our Troops", well, I might cut him some slack.

Still, even then, I was taught "Unsafe and Unruly". When someone is acting per custom, as in, everyone is driving 75 in a 70, it's rush hour, whatever, obviously we can't pull everyone over. But if someone is erratic, it's 2:00 AM and the bars closed, well then the answer is simple.
>>
>>80034874

It's cognitive dissonance. It makes people lie and do stupid shit.

It's like saying only the police should have guns and then when the police kills someone they get mad at the cop.

You don't need to live your life according to what people think about you. You need to live your life about what you think about yourself. If you tell yourself you aren't a racist then you aren't a racist. That's all you need. You also have to understand people will hate you for any reason whatsoever. It's human nature.
>>
File: this is why you are EEEEEVIL.png (290 KB, 495x514) Image search: [Google]
this is why you are EEEEEVIL.png
290 KB, 495x514
>>80032565
It will be okay, OP.
Really.
>>
>>80034874

To be honest I want to be a police officer but seeing other officers deal with this shit is making me rethink my career choice.
>>
>>80034874
I applied to Chicago and DC to be a cop. How fucked am I, anon? I'm going to grad school this fall until I get the call. Atlanta and New Orleans applying to end of summer.
>>80035735
I think you should
>>
File: 1448737463672.jpg (94 KB, 466x988) Image search: [Google]
1448737463672.jpg
94 KB, 466x988
>>80032565
Homicide Detective here. Man the fuck up and ignore the media frenzy promoting open season on the police. You're here to protect and serve the people of your local municipality - and to keep the peace the best you can. You can't be loved by everyone, you can only do your duty to the best of your abilities; and you should fulfill these aforementioned duties with integrity and honor.

Think about the people you help, the idiots you try to save, and what positive impact you can possibly have on their (or their potential victim's life). All we can do is look forward to the future and continue to serve the people who both hate and love us. The truth is that 95% of us do a fantastic service. And you know for a fact that without our service(s), the streets would be lawless, filled with chaos, and destitute. Forget the media, forget the overreactions, forget the hate. Just remember to stay impartial and stay diligent to your duties, officer.
>>
>>80032565
>I serve with the blacks. I love blacks.

Here's your problem
>>
>>80035895

Too bad I'm out of shape and lack motivation.
>>
>>80032565
Chill dude. Massive psyop going on this week they know they're losing the narrative. Everythings going to be fine. Sometimes you need to take a break from here and the news
>>
File: dredd-karl-urban-625x350.jpg (63 KB, 625x350) Image search: [Google]
dredd-karl-urban-625x350.jpg
63 KB, 625x350
>>80032565
You aren't a bad guy for being a cop, not even close. You're a good guy as long as you aren't "that prick cop" you know the one, the one that would give a ticket to his own grandma for doing 5mph over the limit.

I meet cops everyday that really do just go to work to help people in tasks great and small, there is nothing wrong with that and people should not give police shit as a group because good cops catch shit for it and its not fair.

Ignore the nignogs and libfags crying, you are literally the only group of people in the government who are left that are willing to see through the bullshit and politics and keep serving justice to those who need it. Don't give up on your principals and dont abandon your morals, do it for us, do it for justice, do it for America.
>>
File: 1427607151670.png (22 KB, 662x609) Image search: [Google]
1427607151670.png
22 KB, 662x609
>>80032565
/pol/ doesn't think you're a bad guy, but blacks do. They don't care if you hate them, they hate you and that's enough for them. If they don't like you, they will say you don't like them. The truth doesn't matter, it's how they rationalize their hatred. For them it is tribal, not personal.

If you are the wrong race or the wrong professional, they recognize you only as "enemy."
>>
>>80032565
Don't let the apes get inside your head, anon. Keep doing what you think is right. Remember that nigger =/= black. If the apes start to fuck with your based black friends then help stand up for them.
>>
>>80036244
No I meant rethink another career. Clearly you're having second thoughts.
>>
>>80032565
I'm getting a kick out of the feedback effect this is having, honestly. You have to be a fucking idiot to get into law enforcement these days. So only idiots will end up getting into law enforcement. Face it, if you don't have a badge you're the enemy now. So the more stupid shit that happens, the less seriously people will take law enforcement, and that's fine by me, because there was never actually a good reason to take them seriously in the first place.
>>
File: 1453547345885.jpg (149 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1453547345885.jpg
149 KB, 720x480
>>80036107
>lel in a nation full of criminals this cuck thinks he's actually useful
>>
>>80032565
I'm a prison guard and we get shit on by everybody too man. I work in what is basically a tiny city with nothing but my hands to defend myself if anything happens. On a housing units by myself with 100 criminals who would love to kick my teeth in
>>
>>80032565
>I love blacks
thats racial profiling anon. you are by definition a racist already

also racism is normal. you can hate anyone or or like anyone you want. you can generalize or singular our inviduals as much as you like

but what you cannot do is to act like defeatist that you should be felt sorry for. stop martyrism and hedonism, you are better than that
>>
If you pigs want sympathy from whites you're not going to get it. You could if you didn't treat us as bad as niggers. I've never seen a cop in a convenience store that smiled and said hi. I do see you give poor old ladies and mothers tickets for running stop signs. You job is to lock other humans beings in cages because they decide to put drugs in their body or pay for some pussy. If you're not doing that you're extorting money for the state through fines and tickets. Any sympathy from whites you've squandered. Cops are just an army of manlets that play gi Joe.
>>
File: a66.jpg (97 KB, 800x392) Image search: [Google]
a66.jpg
97 KB, 800x392
>>80032565
My wife is a police officer. I'm a farmer.
She has to go to horrible car accidents on the most dangerous road in England. pic related. Its the a66 and goes over mountains.
She is often first to arrive as cop cars are faster than ambulances.

I give my thanks to you for doing your job. Stay safe, mate.
>>
Wait? Whats going on?
>>
>>80037004
>I do see you give poor old ladies and mothers tickets for running stop signs.
It's illegal for a reason.
As a person who lives next to a stop sign fuck off. I'm tired of see stacy mc sommermom blasting through my neighborhood on her cellphone, my cat died because of that shit faggot.
>put drugs in their body or pay for some pussy
Degenerate.
>>
>>80036798
As a person he can do this.

As a cop on the job he cannot.
>>
>>80033756
Cheers m8. Good job keep it up!
>>
File: 1408319418435.jpg (233 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1408319418435.jpg
233 KB, 500x750
>>80036638
Just the other day I watched the court put away a child murderer/molester that had the decomposed bodies of two children in his closet crawlspace: and found another one, alive, starved, and chained to the radiator like a damned animal.

I regret not being able to save the first two. But I saved that little girl's life. God only knows how much fucking counseling she's going to need. So don't tell me I'm not making a fucking difference you Slavic fuck. If you can only see half the things I've seen in my 20+ years of duty. You wouldn't be talking out of your ass like some worthless Ivan whose contributed nothing of a positive interest to this world.
>>
>>80032565
Don't love blacks, what the fuck is wrong with you? Shoot them if they chimp out, train to be able to round them up and put them in containers to deport them.

Otherwise in an ideal world being a police officer would be a noble profession, but we are not in that world, you are forced to enforce stupid laws, forced to protect cancerous minorities instead of the quality majority population, you are restricting more rights than you protect, and more good would be done with if the state buying guns and ammo instead of your salary and distributing it to white people.
>>
>>80032565
Shut up and hook me up with the dispatch lady.
>>
File: 1467236480976.jpg (219 KB, 1800x1199) Image search: [Google]
1467236480976.jpg
219 KB, 1800x1199
>>
File: 1467101660036.png (528 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1467101660036.png
528 KB, 1000x500
>>
>>80037482
Meanwhile, that little girl is likely going to grow up into a heroin addict.

It's all Happily Ever After when the folder goes to the back room, and you tell yourself you're being productive and making a difference, but her life is already ruined and you did her the favor of prolonging it.
>>
>>80034386
nice meme my friend, keep at it
>>
File: 1467412572423.jpg (67 KB, 702x528) Image search: [Google]
1467412572423.jpg
67 KB, 702x528
>>80039415

Know the difference
>>
>>80039514
you should be telling that to yourself
>>
File: despair.jpg (95 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
95 KB, 360x240
>>80039295
...So 20 or 30 years down the road, when she's just looking for a source of artificial euphoria to fill the void where genuine euphoria cannot be found because the circuits in her brain are shot, the judge isn't going to be interested in her excuses for breaking the law.

He's just going to have her chained back up to that radiator.
>>
>>80032565
supply timestamp with picture of a badge, or its
FAKE AND GAY
>>
File: 1467101240474.gif (121 KB, 620x404) Image search: [Google]
1467101240474.gif
121 KB, 620x404
>>
File: 1467103342843.jpg (464 KB, 1600x682) Image search: [Google]
1467103342843.jpg
464 KB, 1600x682
>>
>>80033616
>The lab you can shoot

You're not a cop you're god damned ATF!

#blacklabsmatter
>>
File: 15499523775.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
15499523775.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>80039295
Who knows? Likely doesn't mean definitively. And I'm someone that would like to think that there's some hope in this world for that little girl. My job is finding killers, aiding the prosecution, and helping the victims families/friends find some sense of closure/justice. I was only involved because it was classified as a homicide. I don't normally deal with Chomos (Child Molesters). I deal mainly with dead ghouls (blacks); which rap sheets longer than you could possibly imagine.

>>80039965
I'll entertain your bleak scenario. If it happens, the judge is sure to look into her past and could possibly consider it; I've seen some unexpected things go down in the courtroom. But you're probably right about the Judge's lack of empathy. She'll go to jail, possibly prison if she commits a bad enough crime. But I did my best to help give that girl a 2nd chance. If she's damaged and can't recover, then she dies. You can't save them all, you can't fix them all, and you can't attach personal feelings to any of them - that's when you break mentally and land up killing yourself. Personally, I'd like to think that there's a brighter side to humanity. I've seen a lot of disappointments, but I've seen a few people turn their lives around, and those people are whom I strive to work for. And if possible, try to actually help. A lot of people are stronger mentally than you would think, I wouldn't underestimate humanity on that subject matter.

>>80040050
No officer of the law in his/her right mind is going to post badge and/or gun on this website. If I found someone doing that from my precinct, I'd report them in an instant.

>>80036609
After reading this comment in particular, I realized that you fail to recognize that there are two sides to every story. And that most officers are people like yourself who are genuinely interested in helping individuals and protecting the community. Maybe you're too young to understand, and that's okay. Knowledge comes with age.
>>
>>80040927
I was about to give you a reply to each of the points you attempted to make, because you think yourself a hero, but this one overshadowed them all.

>I realized that you fail to recognize that there are two sides to every story.
My heart goes out to the officers who risk their lives every day to make their community safe, but just as you have difficulty discerning perp from victim, friend from foe, and good guy from bad guy, the people you are narrating this romance for your own profession to look at law enforcement and raise the same questions.
>>
>>80041422
>My heart goes out to the officers who risk their lives every day to make their community safe,

Save me your false piety. You don't give a damn about cops, just admit it. You act like you're the first person to tell me that you hate me. You're literally nothing more than 1/100,000 of the people I deal with.

>but just as you have difficulty discerning perp from victim, friend from foe, and good guy from bad guy,

I don't, my job is to distinguish truth from lies and to be impartial in my methods of investigation. My job is to enforce the law as it is written and to provide the court with my unbiased findings. Not to question good or evil; or to provide my fellow officers with some metaphysical/philosophical insight as to the workings of law, or the innate nature of man.

>the people you are narrating this romance for your own profession to look at law enforcement and raise the same questions.

I'm not romancing my profession. It's gritty work, not cut out for someone of your stature; it requires a much more open mind than the one you possess. Are there officers on power trips who abuse their power? Of course. The officer who trained me was fired for taking ghouls out back and spraying them with a hose, because they stank up the cells. His other associate was fired, for taking bribes from some dealers, and ignoring certain activities that went on right in front of his face; in the middle of the day. I'm not a hero. You seem to think that I have this notion of me being blinded and enshrouded in glory, when at times, I feel like it's nearly the opposite - as I often deal with the fallout that happens afterwards. My main point is that you have to stay positive in this line of work. If you lose sight of what you're doing and why you're doing it, it leads down a depressing path. Most of my colleagues are alcoholics with broken families. But they continue to do what they do, because they believe they're having a positive effect in the area that they serve.
>>
>>80032565
you're fine. Ignore niggers
>>
>>80032565
I love love cops, man. As long as they only beat the shit out of actual criminals and kill druggies, I'm good with them.
>>
>>80032565
post jewish star
>>
File: 482px-Feel_Bucket.gif (71 KB, 482x600) Image search: [Google]
482px-Feel_Bucket.gif
71 KB, 482x600
Hey OP, don't worry about it. One cop killed an armed black man, doesn't mean your a bad dude despite what "black" people say

I only showed my cock to one of my students (i'm a teacher) it doesn't mean i put my throbbing cock into them
>>
>>80042178
>Save me your false piety. You don't give a damn about cops, just admit it. You act like you're the first person to tell me that you hate me. You're literally nothing more than 1/100,000 of the people I deal with.
All it took was not getting the reaction you expected to get you to act like this. Were this a face-to-face confrontation I'd be painting a target on my forehead to get (((investigated))). I'm not that stupid, but you... You're going to act like this with that badge on your chest no matter what.

>I don't, my job is to distinguish truth from lies and to be impartial in my methods of investigation. My job is to enforce the law as it is written and to provide the court with my unbiased findings. Not to question good or evil; or to provide my fellow officers with some metaphysical/philosophical insight as to the workings of law, or the innate nature of man.
I don't believe in impartiality. There is only restraint.

And the rest of that post is just you being a typical cunt who thinks you earn the right to be one because everyone is afraid to tell you to your face that you are. Just like an American Idol contestant that is oblivious to how bad they embarrass themselves.
>>
>>80032663
FUck off Erdogan
>>
File: 1462337903199.jpg (12 KB, 200x209) Image search: [Google]
1462337903199.jpg
12 KB, 200x209
>>80032565
I'm looking into becoming an LEO and one of the reasons is because of the shit you hear about on the news. Good cops are getting swept away by the tidal wave that accompanies the decisions of bad cops. It's only going to get worse because a lot of people in le are not equipped to handle the pressure. It's fked up bro, but we all realize the media is a bitch. I've seen good friends on television be accused of some bad things and when they were acquitted or found not guilty the media wasn't there to correct it. They just don't care if it's not drama or outlandish enough to pull viewers. Stay strong m8.
>>
>>80041422
>All it took was not getting the reaction you expected to get you to act like this.

No, it's the truth. I'm indifferent to your opinions, honestly. If I cared what every 16 year old thought of me, I'd be in the wrong profession.

>And the rest of that post is just you being a typical cunt who thinks you earn the right to be one

You've mistaken my thorough explanation for "typical cunt". Like I said, that's your youth talking. Maybe one day you'll grow up and see the world a little differently. Or maybe you'll be the same. Regardless, I don't really care in the in the end, as long as you're not killing people.

>I don't believe in impartiality. There is only restraint.

When you see enough bodies (which I hope you never do) you'll learn that impartiality does exist.

> Were this a face-to-face confrontation I'd be painting a target on my forehead to get (((investigated)))

You have me mistaken for a beat cop. Unless if you're the witness to some murder that happened in my territory; I don't see the point of "investigating" or giving a hard time to some outspoken cop-hating, pot-smoking, "system fighting" teenager. While you'd like to think your opinions are unique, they're most certainly not. If anything, they are generic, and boring.

Now all those insults I've hurled at you? That's me "being a cunt". Just don't kill anyone in the midwest, kid; my plates full enough as it is.

>>80043348
If you think you have the stomach and patience for it, go for it. There is always a need for men of good character in the force.
>>
>>80033756
Not entirely sure you could have gotten away with it unless you were certain he was about to cause harm to someone else, and that a firearm was the only plausible way to stop him.
Which LAC are you at?
>>
>>80032565
I want to be a cop so i can beat the shit out of muslims and drugs addicts.

>6'4
>215 /fit/ as fuck
>aggressive nature

I just want to throwdown on people without any reproductions.
>>
>>80033893
Having a camera on 24/7 is actually worse for normal people friend. Now instead of letting everyone go with a warning they have to write more tickets since everyone is always watching.
>>
>>80043683
You'll get screened out before you even get in.
"Beat the shit out of drug addicts" yea because addiction is the real crime, not distribution.
>>
>>80032804
Nice projection, Burrito Guapo.
>>
>>80043640
>>80043640

Joondalup, i would have easily justified it, not only my own safety but that of others, some 1 with a knife can cover a large distance very quickly.
>>
>>80043683
>beat the shit out of muslims
>I just want to throwdown on people without any reproductions.

Internal Affairs will crucify you. I don't really know what things are like in Canada, but I'm sure your system is a lot more "minority friendly". Any whiff or accusation of "racism" will cause you more legal trouble than it's worth in the long run. And you do not want to go to jail/prison as an ex-cop.
>>
>>80043706
Your post just cements what most people believe.

Cops don't give a shit about petty and non violent stuff, they just enforce it for revenue.

Add non stop body cameras and their superiors will slam good cops for not nailing everybody they can.
>>
>>80032565
THIN BLUE LINE
>>
>>80043875
Might study at UWA soon. Is perth nice?
>>
>>80043580
You've passed judgment on me as a cop hater.

I don't hate cops, but I do hate self-righteous condescension, I love controversy, and I've learned a lesson or two about the "impartiality" of law enforcement.

You've used the unfortunate case of a child's abuse to try and shut down conversation. I'm sick of seeing shit like this, so I deliberately took your victim's narrative and flushed it down the toilet to discourage you from doing it again, cop or not.

Don't narrate me as a cop hater in your (((investigation))) because you're letting your emotions get in the way of your (((impartiality))), detective.
>>
>>80039295
So if what you're saying is that life isn't worth living then I think you only have one thing left to do anon...
>>
>>80032565
I'd sympathize with you more if you hated niggers.

I still appreciate what you do though.
>>
>>80032565
you're fine op cops do a great service to society as a deterrent to crime its just the media is controlled by jews and jews do whatever they can to make whites look bad.

the guy that was shot was a career criminal

brown was a thug that beat people up

traytray started a fight he couldnt win

the world is better off without those 3
>>
File: ayy.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
>>80044201

Did a cop fuck your wife and made you watch? I haven't seen this much irrational salt in a while.
>>
>>80032565
21 year police vet here in Australia.
Travelled to America 2 years ago on driving tour.
Not scared of crime
Petrified of being pulled over by US cops as I was worried one false move or innocent mistake might cost me or my wife our lives.
>>
>>80033506

Because niggers are criminals and hate on those who stop crime.

My advice is to take as long as possible to respond to ghetto calls. The longer you wait the more niggers kill themselves over stupid shit.
>>
>>80032565
Well if you guys could stop killing people and dogs for no reason, we'd be cool. Also call out the bullshit war on drugs.
>>
File: a1480619149_10.jpg (76 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
a1480619149_10.jpg
76 KB, 1000x1000
Blacks have a reason to fear white cops. This shit is getting out of control.
>>
>>80044482

Cops just execute the orders, the war on drugs comes from white house
>>
>>80032565
#BLUELIVESMATTER
>>
>>80032565
I love you guys. Married one. Never regretted it. You are some of the very best people. Don't lose faith, just do your best. Stay strong and stay safe.
>>
>>80032565
>I love blacks.
>/pol/, tell me it's going to be OK.

Depends, do you think being a pathetic cuck is "OK"? Because you got that angle covered.
>>
>>80032565
Would you believe me if I told you that all of this chaos is the result a single, demented old man--who, by the way, you have likely never met before, has no knowledge of you, and happens to be Jewish--who funds the people attacking you and genuinely believes that this is all for the greater good and might actually result in the creation of better, more stable race relations?
>>
>>80037482
You are right. And there is nothing more worthwhile than taking someone who preys on children out of society. Thank you for your service.
>>
>>80044574
And police unions funnel in money to the politicians to keep it going because they can scam money out of poor people.

They need to call it out.
>>
>>80039965
One of my best friends was once a little girl who escaped a serial killer at the age of nine. He had her for days and did terrible things to her. Today, she is a mother, a businesswoman, and an advocate for victims. She's had her issues, but she's together and good and very, very strong--just as she was that day when her wits and presence of mind saved her life.

So yeah. Fuck you.
>>
File: light.jpg (45 KB, 555x311) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
45 KB, 555x311
>>80043580
I worked with the mental health population all through college. I understand that's an issue when dealing with the homeless population and street people in general. They want respect like the rest us, but when they snap there really is nothing you can't imagine them doing to themselves or someone else. Gotta have an open mind because the worst thing you can imagine happening is not as bad as the worst thing that can happen. Life is a trip. I think you have to be interested in people if you want to make it in this line of work.
>>
>>80044944
[fantastic stories intensify]
>>
File: Jolly Roger.jpg (102 KB, 512x407) Image search: [Google]
Jolly Roger.jpg
102 KB, 512x407
>>80044944
http://xpatnation.com/5-succesful-mexican-entrepreneurs-you-should-know-about/

That's not the point I was making anyway.

The issue is more complex than,
>I saved a kid, therefore cops are good people.
>>
>>80044574
>Cops just execute the orders, the war on drugs comes from white house

This is a weak excuse. Police in California are now the face of "well I don't make the laws I just enforce them!" with regards to "assault weapons".

When police stop a Californian on the way to the gun range and they find that the driver is in possession of ILLEGAL WEAPONS, like an AR-15, is it okay if the cop throws him in jail because "well it was the law and I enforced it"?

It's legally acceptable and perfectly okay.

After all, the state Capitol writes the laws, cops just enforce it.
>>
>>80032565

You did nothing wrong man, it is all the leftwing liberals that should be blame for instead.
>>
>>80032565
some of you guys are simple minded assholes, but you have a hard job and have to make tough choices all the time. not everyone hates you guys, thank you for doung what you do.

Unless you are a highway cop who just sits with the radar to catch speeders, then fuck you.
>>
>>80045413
>ITT: we discuss how hard it is to be a cop.

Write your congressman to propose that we compensate them more for the difficult job they do, because it was throwing our money at shitty circumstances that gave them a job in the first place.
>>
>>80045797
But realistically, do you think these police would be the heroes that we're supposed to take them for if fighting crime didn't pay their bills?

Of course not.

Their own priorities are justifiably higher than those of their community, no matter how sexually attracted you may be to McGruff the Crime Dog.

And while a lot of them genuinely do believe in their mission, a lot of them just get their rocks off on having power, authority, and access to privileged information too.

They just do for you what they prevent you from doing for yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA-SII0Ckos
>>
>>80032663
Fuck off roach.
>>
>>80032565
dont buy into the hype m8.
>>
>>80034874
I don't hate all cops, but I'm sure as shit not willing to trust one on principal.
>>
>>80046402
I've got a radical idea.

If the niggers want the cops to get out of their hood, then I see no reason why we shouldn't let them see the frontier justice they're calling for.
>>
>>80032565
>I'm not a racist
Why the fuck not?
>>
>>80046402
Obviously someone who takes policework as a job needs to get paid so he can live
>>
Honestly.

It's the cops that are stopping all of us crazy, lawless racists from rolling up in their hood and mowing them down indiscriminately just so we don't have to put up with their shit anymore.
>>
>>80048584
We set their wages, and we're caught in the crossroads between paying them enough to attract competency and dedication and paying them enough to encourage corruption.
>>
File: get the cross.jpg (25 KB, 480x712) Image search: [Google]
get the cross.jpg
25 KB, 480x712
>>80032565
>Why am I to blame?

Because you're the guy with the gun. You have power and authority. You shoulder the burden of society so others don't have to. You take the responsibility of protecting others so that others can feel safe.

What did you expect? You thought you would be anything other than a thug working for the State? That's your job, for better or worse. You hurt and imprison people, then get paid to do it. You are a necessary evil.

If anybody told you that you'd walk away from your job feeling better about yourself then they were lying to you. The only thing you can hope is that, at the end of the day, you do more good than harm. Look on the bright side: At least you don't have to crucify people like they did thousands of years ago.
>>
>>80033662
>there are blacks and there are niggers
All blacks are niggers. Some of them just haven't chimped out yet.
>>
File: 20160707_063035.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160707_063035.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>80032565
I don't like cops, but today I defend your brothers in my Bernie group.
>>
File: 20160707_063124.png (850 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160707_063124.png
850 KB, 1440x2560
>>80049676
>>
Always remember one thing friend

You are a public servant, you serve the common people

As long as you keep that one thing in mind you will be the best damn cop in the world

God bless you and your brothers and sisters in uniform
>>
File: 20160707_063155.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160707_063155.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>80049734
>>
Come here BB gimme a hug.
>>
File: 20160707_063220.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160707_063220.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>80049947
>>
>>80032663
>>
File: 20160707_063258.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160707_063258.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>80049987
>>
File: 20160707_063426.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160707_063426.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>80050058
>>
>>80049676
>>80049734
>>80049947
What I find particularly unpleasant is that as a society we have now gone from being concerned about police brutality itself to being concerned about how the general public will interpret alleged footage of it to be police brutality to use for their political agenda.
>>
File: 20160707_063502.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160707_063502.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>80050115
>>
File: 20160707_063537.png (829 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160707_063537.png
829 KB, 1440x2560
>>80050201
>>
>>80049165
>You hurt and imprison people
>Police are just roving death squads killing and arresting people for no reason, maybe just for fun.
You sound like a nigger. Behave when you go outside for once.
>>
File: 20160707_064752.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160707_064752.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>80050249
>>
>>80050307

Are you trying to deny that police do not hurt or imprison people? Because if you're trying to deny that then you've got your head buried so far into the dirt that you can probably see up skirts in China. That is what cops do. That is how arrests are made.

The fact you think acknowledging this somehow equates to me calling police "roving death squads" tells me that you're a fucking retard. Swallow some bleach.
>>
>>80050307
That's not what he said though.

He is taking the same nuanced position that I am because we're not all that emotionally invested in taking a side in this.

Putting up with being under scrutiny as a police officer is literally your job as a police officer. The police cannot be victims of a populace that despises them, but they can throw their hands up and say "fuck it, not my problem anymore."
>>
>>80050174
Exactly.
And I am a campaign contributing Berniebro.
You can't take the power of the people back without the support of Law enforcement, and winning of hearts and minds.

This BLM trash is cancer.

Fucking choose your battles, and stop defending shitbags and degenerates.

Also, NatSoc is BEST Soc.
>>
>>80032565
Why dont you shoot a sjw or anything else with purple hair?
>>
>>80050491
I don't deny that they hurt and imprison people. Most of people that they hurt and prison needed it. You can't have order with just hugs and kisses.
>>
What does BLM actually want?

Like what is their plan to put a stop to this?

Because it seems to me like they're all just latching on for an excuse cause a chaotic situation so they can rob liquor stores and burn down their communities.
>>
File: 20160707_070613.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160707_070613.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>80050364
Holy shot /pol/, I'm going to fuck this faggot good. He claims he is a delegate while acting violent towards the police and others.

I'm a Berniebro, but we need to prune this fucking cancer. Fuck him, Bernie lost anyway. The fix is in.
>>
>>80051589

>What does BLM actually want?

Attention.

>Like what is their plan to put a stop to this?

Yell really loudly until someone else does something.

>Because it seems to me like they're all just latching on for an excuse cause a chaotic situation so they can rob liquor stores and burn down their communities.

You're giving them too much credit. They're not that smart.
>>
File: 20160707_070638.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160707_070638.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>80051647
>>
Sheriff here. I wasn't racist until iI had to work the jails and then patrol. Fuck niggers.

jail
>fuck u nigga I ain du shiiiieeett
patrol

>pull over nigger around golden hour for weaving lanes
>"sir you were weaving back there. license and registration please
>sir have you had anything to drink
>step out sir. I'mgoing to pat you down for my own safety
>find gun
>fuck u nigga that ain mine
>>
>>80052242
I would turn into literal Hitler.
That's why I don't work law enforcement, I work for myself.

People are always happy to see me. It is rewarding.
>>
O I N K
I
N
K
>>
Any Yank that can survive being a cop is Aussie enough to fuck my favourite platypus.
>>
>>80032565
>USA cop
>I never did anything to them.
You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>80032565
It's all good, mate.

The very same people who hate on cops will give Islam a rimjob every time a Muslims kills a load of people.

But you're better than them, and thank you for taking on that job.
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.