[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is California a lost cause? The white population is less than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
Is California a lost cause? The white population is less than 40%. For whatever reason, the state refuses to address its illegal immigrant problem. What are your thoughts about this beautiful, yet tragic state? Especially those of you that live there
>>
Ca shitlord here. purebred white. Im scared for my life almost every day. I live in the white neighborhood, go to a white highschool with plenty of white people, and white washed latinos. I also have no doubt that at an instant the latinos will start to revolt and try to start some shit. Like mudslimes, they are very loyal to their brethren
>>
File: california.png (104 KB, 496x1136) Image search: [Google]
california.png
104 KB, 496x1136
this state is finished. there might be some parts in the north that can be saved but the south should be turned into a bombing range.
>>
File: 1467695034762.webm (870 KB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
1467695034762.webm
870 KB, 404x720
>>80035951

Mexicans are scum. Why your people refuse to accept this is beyond me

Btw I am Hispanic, but I would never live in California, its a shitshow over there
>>
>mexicans pulling some sort of organized attack and hunting down whites
that's literally the last thing they want to do, that'd just make themselves out to be an enemy that needs to be dealt with. It's much better to keep the status quo and use California to funnel themselves in and spread to the rest of the US from there.
>>
change it with us OP

https://www.change.org/p/california-state-house-veto-we-the-people-veto-the-state-of-california-s-recent-gun-control-measures/u/17191238

bump my thread
>>80036827
>>
Californian here. La Raza support is brewing in the streets. It's only a matter of time before they revolt and take over. Trying to move to Texas asap.
>>
>>80031860
CA here. It's lost.
>>
File: 1463447363907.jpg (330 KB, 624x832) Image search: [Google]
1463447363907.jpg
330 KB, 624x832
>>80037110

Texas is less than 50% white, you do know that right?
>>
>>80037014
gun control is so far from the biggest problem in california. we need to deal with these fucking mexicans, then we can worry about things like that.
>>
>>80036581
Cheap and ubiquitous labor, pendejo
>>
>>80037110
La Raza as an organization is basically a reserve of useful idiots freely available for rent by something like a Soros or whatever.
>>
File: 1465142742377.jpg (165 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1465142742377.jpg
165 KB, 1080x1920
>>80037220
>>80037110

What do you both plan to do?
>>
>>80036845
this.

hahaha
>>
>>80031860
Whole southwest is Hispanic. Pretty irreversible demographics. California doesn't address the illegal immigration problem because they are already integrated in the population especially the Hispanic community. Politicians don't want to piss off their base.

I still love California. It's one of the most beautiful states. But I can't. wait to leave. If Texas seceded id like to live there. But Alaska or Montana look pretty based.
>>
/pol/ is pretty much the only board realizing what an utter hellhole California is. Literally nearly every state is better.
>>
>>80031860
The whites in California are polite enough to self-genocide, or hide in shitty little enclaves until the chinese come in.

Here's the thing about California whites, they're cucked on both sides. A) Culturally cuckolded, basically >>80035951 this fucking whtie male. Too afraid of the big bad darkies that he cannot even leave his home in the daytime. This is universally applicable across the caste system. B) Economically cuckolded. California white people are very into using credit to keep up appearances in these white neighborhoods, this leaves them in a position to get fucked by the jew, however since the jew is not interested in their land, the chinese come in and basically zerg rush the real estate market. Because the chinese are far more financially disciplined...the white people have no recourse.

WHITES BTFO.
CALIFORNIA SECESSION IMMINENT.
>>
>>80037279
SHUT THE FUCK UP
stopping gun control is more important than ANYTHING
>>
>>80031860

The voting laws are literally rigged to keep non-Dems off the ballot and property structure makes it next-to-impossible for the middle class to own property if they didn't buy in 20+ years ago. Infrastructure and public services are crumbling, but our taxes keep going up to fund stupid greenie vanity projects and a HSR line that will lose money from Day 1.

This place is over barring outside intervention by the Feds, or the next earthquake creating a ton of refugees and dumping our problems on other states.

That said, the weather and coastlines here are beautiful, and can keep the insanity away from the mind for a few precious and fleeting moments.
>>
>>80031860

714 here senpai

please for the love of god someone nuke us.
>>
>>80037504
/k/ is pretty much in agreement with this
>>
626 reporting in
>>
File: Cl7KZL_UoAAuMy-.jpg (92 KB, 475x1024) Image search: [Google]
Cl7KZL_UoAAuMy-.jpg
92 KB, 475x1024
Of course it is, there are more than 4 million illegals, it's the jew capital of the west coast and the difference in birth rates between demographics is ridiculous.

California doesn't give a fuck about the constitution or rule of law, so for all intents and purposes it's occupied territory that the US gave up to foreign hordes.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1244x1135) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1244x1135
>>80031860
California native here, everyday I wish I could escape SoCal. I can confirm its shit. I will most likely die here.
>>
>>80037713
What the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>80038009

I visited San Diego earlier this year and it seemed amazing. Also seemed way more white than other parts of California I went to.
>>
>>80037360
First guy here, changed comps. As soon as I'm out of school I plan to pack my ass up to whatever state will have me and my R vote. Looking at AZ and MI right now, but probably not AZ due to the heat and rising liberal/spic influence.
>>
I've lived in CA most of the my life

the state is 10 years away from being Brazil. Its white population has nearly halved in twenty-something years. They are fleeing faster than a Syrian Catholic. The state will never be fiscally sound again, and its tax base is getting smaller all the time. There will be a few enclaves of overpaid, overeducated whites and Asians in the bay area and around LA, but the rest of the state will be filled their pseudo-slave Mexican pets.

This looks very much like the Italian peninsula as Rome stretched across the globe: a few elites, safe in the hills, fill the countryside and cities with slaves to replace the 'uppity' natives. Said natives either flee or accept this new lower, ruined quality of life and hopefully have some of the gaps filled in by welfare. What is happening to the West in general is happening to CA at an accelerated pace.
>>
>>80038097
Wait they have liberals in Arizona now too?
>>
Is the ethnic cleansing of the niggers real?
>>
>>80038092
SDfag here. You probably didn't go to south county (national city, Chula Vista, etc).
>>
File: IMAG0022.jpg (816 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0022.jpg
816 KB, 1836x3264
>>80038097

Went to asu, dont event bother theres too many spics other

Also here's my cock
>>
moving out of california this move, gonna either live in my gfs home state of texas or another southern state. feels good to get out of this shit hole.
>>
>>80031860
>Is California a lost cause?
>implying it was never a recipe for disaster

left in 2009 for a red state, never looked back
>>
>>80031860
707, up north there are a lot of whites, but a big portion of them are trashy, and up north there are also a lot of Mexicans.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
>>80038092
San Diego is really nice. It's probably more white than average thanks to all the wealth down there (La Jolla especially)
>>
>>80038287
Come to Florida

It's pretty chill here, outside of major cities.

Bring yo gurl
>>
>>80038082
Which part needs explaning?
>>
Moved to Bay Area after I got my PhD. Atlanta is far superior except for the lack of coast. Florida is the best state.
>>
>>80038425
we were there for a while almost moved there, still might. her family has a pretty nice place in virgina too with some acreage.

she redpilled me pretty hard, brought me to texas and the first thing we did was buy guns and go to a range.
>>
>>80038211
http://www.dcourier.com/news/2016/jul/02/mobile-shooting-gallery-rejected-event-due-gun-cli/

The conservative influence is still strong but there are shitloads of CA immigrants coming in. I have seven relatives in the Phoenix area that are all solid Dem voters. Writing's on the wall.
>>
>>80038477
>Atlanta is far superior
>Fulton county is literally 90% black

Fuck yourself normie
>>
>not living in a white/asian enclave

sucks to be poor in california
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 800x600
>>80038627
Southern niggers are far superior to west coast or New York niggers. Eat my poopoo Pepe dick.
>>
>>80038677
sucks to be poor in most places
>>
>>80031860
long lost, the few whites that remain are mostly communist fucks that would lynch their own people to fit in with the new mud population
>>
>>80031860
My whole family and myself left.

Fuck it. I hope it falls into the sea. I had a job within a month of moving here, and I have been employed for four years straight. The people are friendly and conservative, and the area isn't completely white.

I've got a career and a life now. Fuck California. Almost everyone my age back there still lives with their parents and works a shitty fucking job.

They deserve what they get. The only thing Californian left in me is my loyalty to my teams.

It is beyond saving. You can't even have an honest political conversation without someone calling you a racist guero or some other bullshit. The people there are fucking weak willed cunts. Can't even be direct with each other, and too self-absorbed/scared to talk to strangers.
>>
>>80038677
>Thinking that living in an enclave is good.

When you're surrounded by shitskins you live on borrowed time. They will eventually reach critical chimp mass and overrun the barricades.
>>
>>80038793
At least you can find a studio apartment for under $1500 in most places
>>
File: 1467426734780.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467426734780.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
>>80038739

Can anyone else comfirm'or is this bullshit?
>>
>>80038793
if you are poor in montana or some shit, you live modestly. if you are poor in california, you live in the ghetto near the spics and negroes.
>>
>>80038880
what state do you live in now?
>>
>>80038793
being poor in CA, you are consigned to live in neighborhoods barely nicer than Juarez

I guess this isn't totally true in the far north (which is still, somehow, largely white), but that's practically a different state anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 337x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 337x599
>>80038941
Yeah, southern nogs are more religious
>>
>>80037880
714 here too, south OC is white and alright if you stay away from Santa Ana besides that its spics everywhere no niggers though
>>
>>80039044
TX
>>
209 here. Its horrible here. They think they are superior and that everyone should speak spanish. They all drive like retards and blast their shitty music. They are to stupid to know what a side walk is and i almost hit a bunch of mexican kids while driving through town every day.
>>
>>80038987
Is montana a good sate to live in?
>>
went to disney-fucking-land last year.
anaheim is full of beaners.
>>
File: just kek my shit up.png (6 KB, 663x76) Image search: [Google]
just kek my shit up.png
6 KB, 663x76
>>80031860
Spics don't care about whites in Cali, they do however not like blacks, I shit you not in my city a gang was charged with trying to remove niggers.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/leader-azusa-street-gang-involved-drug-trafficking-and-hate-crimes-targeting-african
>>
>>80035951

OC reporting in. You just described this state well. Stop being a scared little cuck too. For the most part it is actually easier on our part to get laid because you don't see many whites in concentrated areas around the southern region. Yes this is a sad fact but can be used heavily to our advantage in some case.

Only thing I can say is watch your back near/in the barrio and dicey areas. There has been some close calls of niggers standing really close to me in lines just starring me down (in packs also) and I was ready to fight for it all. Forget what moonbeam and their cronies up north wrote in the laws: you have a right to defend yourself. I always carry my SIG in my car and have brass knuckles in my pocket when I don't have access to my weapon.

The racial tensions are really strong out here and you need to be careful. Don't be a full blown /pol/ and /r9k/ social sperg but be mindful of the libs around here. They operate on sick twisted reputation destroying levels that I have learned hard from.

I have lost a ton of friends for revealing my power level at given times. The white liberals here especially seem hell bent on self-extinction drinking the liberal koolaid. I hear from my old HS teachers about the hispanics being the majority in the schooling system now. It is an absolute abomination from what I hear. This state is absolutely doomed and the liberals just think everything is getting better. Even Orange County is falling prey to the Chinks and the fuck face arabs with their not so sneaky tricks.
>>
>>80038941
I'd think that country-bred nigs would be more religious, traditional, folksy, and more in-tuned with that ol' time negro swamp magic or some such

I can stand a negro that just wants him a good rockin chair and some sweet tea
>>
>>80039181
sure if you dont want to see people for miles.
>>
>>80039144
jesus christ dude 209 is cancer. Especially stockton
>>
>>80037880
>>80039070
sup lads
>>
>>80035951

Fellow Ca shitlord here.

All the rich areas are mostly white and Asian.

Stay in the Bubble (SF, Stanford): White

Leave the Bubble: enter Nuevo Mexico, a giant strip-mall full of Stacies and illegals with neck tattoos.
>>
File: 1467134884929.jpg (73 KB, 793x595) Image search: [Google]
1467134884929.jpg
73 KB, 793x595
>>80039064

Is that suppose to be a good thing
>>
>>80039278
Thank god i don't live in Stockton. All the niggers love that place for some reason.
>>
>>80038739
Can't agree with this.

In SoCal you really don't encounter many blacks. They live in their own ghettoes and are getting displaced by the horde of illegal Mexicans. The ones I did encounter weren't all that bad, limited experience.

Blacks in Texas tend to be loud and obnoxiously fucking rude. They treat service staff like dogshit, zero manners.

They drive ridiculous donked out cars. Hip Hop shows and any public event that includes large amounts of blacks gets shot up or is marked by violence.

Even the liberals in my city don't tolerate niggerdom. It's unspoken, but when the liberals in the city dont want hip hop shows you know they don't put up with niggerdom anymore than anyone else.
>>
>>80039241
Smh desu senpai
>>
stayed with relatives in cypress,
house occupied by mex neighbor was converted from a 3 bedroom to an 8.
atleast 20 lives inside and only goes out at night.
they even have a port-a-potty in the backyard.
kids just play outside because the house doesn't have a living room anymore.
>>
>>80039440
Texas is not southern. Go to Mississippi, Alabama, or georgia. You can honestly tolerate them there.
>>
>>80039241
I live pretty close to you, 10 minute drive max
>>
What's wrong with California?
>>
>>80039241

can confirm. there's a "black" gym and a "spic" gym. the only blacks at the "spic" gym are a few chill 300lb roidbeasts.

others don't cross the racial lines.
>>
>rich people snapped up all the properties to rent
>a doctor I worked for had over 20 properties
This place is ridiculous. At least I have weed.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (202 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
202 KB, 1600x1200
>>80039637
u wanna sum fuk
>>
>>80031860
I am a pure white and I married one Hispanic woman and we have a white child together. I would like to move to another state but to be honest, it's so easy to make lots of money in California. There's so much money Here and anyone with a brain can come here and make a bank
>>
Whites, Asians, and truly White hispanics needs to band together against the mestizos and blacks.
>>
>>80039846
Yup especially in the tech industry, too many liberals but the money is great.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>80031860
>the state refuses to address the illegal immigrant problem
It wasn't our fault that or state was next to densely populated parts of Mexico and economically prosperous enough to attract them in large numbers

We tried to address it back when the state was supermajority white. We passed Proposition 187 with 60% of the vote. It prohibited illegal aliens from using non-emergency health care, public education, and other services. We tried the self deport method, we were basically the first state to try this. It was struck down in federal court on the grounds that states can't make a law having to do with immigration (bullshit I know). Governor Davis refused to appeal the ruling. He was recalled. Governor Schwarzenegger refused to do it either after replacing Davis despite being a Republican. We're fucked now.

The Feds didn't defend the border. The Feds sabotaged us when we tried to defend ourselves. It's over now.

Le ebin Cuckifornia meme is funny perhaps but if you don't learn the truth about what happened here they'll do it to you. Remember we produced Reagan and Nixon. We lost but don't just laugh it off
>>
>>80039759
21 f half mexi :((((
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 959x844) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 959x844
>>80039322
More religious -> more moral, so yes
>>
Ive been to california, and i lived there, up in the north by tahoe. It's sad to see how much of a big population it is be liberal and stupid. It's completely democratic. Which may be a turning point in the presidential election, since i think it has 50 delegates ? They all hate trump because of their liberal minds thinking hes going to deport all mexicans. Sad to see how outnumbered it is right now.
>>
>>80039920
It's retry hit or miss in tech. Our CEO demands we say Christmas party not holiday party and he's Korea. There's a French Canadian that loves to go shooting. Moth others don't give a fuck and just want to make cool shit. There's only one nerdy ass Asian girl that is liberal and spews it now and then.
>>
>>80037244
Texas is actually 70% white with many towns being 90% to nearly 100% white. There are even a few localities with unofficial sundown laws still in place. That is why I am leaving California to go to Texas. Going to find a white wife and plop out 5-6 kids on some property.
>>
>>80039991
pls be in SoCal
>>
>>80040034
I'm mexican and I like Trump.
>>
>>80039853
we need a legion of roof Koreans if we hope to reverse things
>>
Orange County is nice.
>>
Fuck this. I'm half mexican and half black. I know Southern Cali is filled with a bunch of mexicans.. like a lot, and gangs. And I don't relate with black people much other than hip hop. (I like literally all genres of music). I'm patriotic, yet on the other side of the spectrum there's white people like you referring to me as a nigger/beaner. I know there's serious problems in the black and mexican communities to where I don't feel safe. Pretty shitty. I belong to no culture. I'm not religious either. So yeah, fuck everyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 300x300
>>80040107
Texas is like 40% non Hispanic white. Lot of those "white" people are actually Latino.
>>
i live in cali, i almost lost my life because of my political views, though expressed peacefully
>>
>>80040119
same
>>
>>80039991
Brenda?
>>
>>80040034
CA has been a guaranteed Dem win since 1992
>>
>>80039991
idgaf I'm going to jack in the box right now

>>126 N Azusa Ave
>>
>>80038425
>Come to Florida
>it's pretty chill here

There is nothing chill about 80% humidity.
>>
949 reporting in, aka the better half of Orange County. It's the perfect mix of Jesusland and Escalades. Much of San Juan Capistrano is a lost cause though.
>>
>>80037220
Ca here. My repeat digits prove its lost
>>
>>80038941
Can confirm. Grew up in Virginia with a lot of black friends, because I played football, the poor whites seemed crazier than the blacks, and I don't like nerds. I also lived in Seattle for 4+ and almost never had a positive encounter with the black folk there

As a side note, I went up to Fairfax County recently and was appalled at how heinously ugly and cucked it's become. God help this commonwealth
>>
>>80038941
Who's this cum plum?
>>
why are you guys afraid of Mexicans? they are pretty harmless desu.
>>
>>80040230
If you like the national and state parks and go inna woods you relate to me, mane.
>>
>>80039984
>This is what Americans consider a failed state

Jesus Christ how high is your standard
>>
File: 1452964378326.jpg (155 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1452964378326.jpg
155 KB, 720x960
>>80031860
I am from California (LA), lived in a few other states (NJ, NM, TX), spent time in Europe and South America.

Seen some shit.

Honestly I love this state, it has such natural beauty and opportunities but it's so over populated.
Everyone is so occupied with their own worries and their own lives and so finding distraction is always easy. Sure you get an obnoxious amount of people who you don't agree with but that all comes down to your own perception/world view.
I hate this state as much as I love it.
But hey, what will any of this matter when the 'big one' hits (at least a 8,5 on the Richter)

Why do you want to know? Are you from CA? Are you wanting to move to CA? Or are you just shitposting?
>>
>>80040107

Gotta be in the panhandle then. I lived in TX my whole life before getting a big boy job.

Still, TX is a great place to raise a family. Just make sure you learn to carry your own weight and you'll earn the respect of your neighbors. TX is good like that.
>>
>>80040329
Am I seriously doing this, give me 30 minutes to get ready.
>>
File: Google and Juno.jpg (92 KB, 1024x597) Image search: [Google]
Google and Juno.jpg
92 KB, 1024x597
>>80039311
This!

I live in Silicon Valley (in the old days Santa Clara County but nobody knows it by that name).

Whites make up about 25% of the population where I live. The rest are majority Chinese or Indian.

I feel safe where I live (Cupertino) but I know it is a bubble. I haven't seen any blacks unless I have to go into San Francisco or East Bay. The only Mexicans I see are the ones doing the lawns.

But I know this is just a bubble and it is really dangerous to go outside this small bubble.

The problem is I have to keep my power level so well hidden around other whites. They really are suicidal in their beliefs. One of my co-workers was knocked out and robbed. He refused to cooperate with the police because he felt sorry for the black people who KNOCKED HIM OUT AND ROBBED HIM.

I wish I knew how to fix this. So many hillary supporters and they are like rabid dogs if they think you are not 100% in lock step with them. As in I know I would be fired from my job if they knew I was supporting Trump. I even had a co-worker of mine ask me why I wasn't a registered Democrat (I am a registered Independant). I told them that I didn't want to be bothered with phone calls and spam and he thought that was funny because he was complaining about all these robo-calls that filled up his voice mail.

I don't see a good solution. In fact I expect my ending to be a shallow grave once the communists fully take over. But that's for another thread.
>>
>>80040233
As long as they keep voting white they can call themselves white. Which seems unlikely in the future.
>>
File: 1467690846343.jpg (88 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467690846343.jpg
88 KB, 1080x1080
>>80040107

Texas is 44% white, sorry

Look up Texas city data
>>
File: end it all.jpg (120 KB, 593x640) Image search: [Google]
end it all.jpg
120 KB, 593x640
>>80040471
pls don't be a guy and rape me
>>
>>80040507
That shouldn't happen. If you support Trump, you shouldn't be harassed for it, you shouldn't be harassed for supporting Hilary either. There's problems in both parties and the supporters around them.
>>
I live in San Diego, some parts are nice but others make you want to start rolling in the tanks
>>
>>80040233
Incorrect you dumb nigger. Go look at the Texas census.
>>
>>80040704
Welcome newfriend. We have much to show you.
>>
File: 1463719905399.png (592 KB, 620x415) Image search: [Google]
1463719905399.png
592 KB, 620x415
>>80039984
this is an excellent post and an excellent point to remember

California tried to do what the rest of the country writ large is trying to do right now: stop it before it's too late. But they were stabbed in the back. Do not believe the modern revisionist history around Pete Wilson and prop. 187: it would have worked, and white people loved it. Hell, all non-hispanics in the state loved it. Everyone should read this:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/06/01/ann-coulter-key-trumps-victory-math/

It's a perfect description of how this state fought and lost. Don't let it happen to you.
>>
>>80036845
i would kill myself if they tried tom blm bs.

>>80031860
you need to face it the democratic party has been pumping in votes with illegals. to win power in president
>>
>>80040757
I did. That state is not white. It's one of the least white states in the union. Middle easterners, Latin Americans and other groups are counted as white in American census data. Non Hispanic whites make up less than 50% of the population
>>
>>80037110
>>80037480
>>80040107
>>80040466
Stay the fuck out of my state.
>>80039574
Depends where you are. I live 20 minutes from the Louisiana border. It's true blue Deep South. Go passed I-45 and you got the Southwest.
>>80039644
Seriously dude?
>>
>>80039144
I cant even wear a red hat on mchenry any more.
>>
>>80040013

Proof?
Black people tend to be more religious in general.
Southern or not, yet they are responsible for more crime, especially when comparing populations.
>>
>>80039440
Many of the blacks in Texas (especially Houston and Dallas) are Katrina transplants from Louisiana. Some of the worst, most feral niggers on the planet.
>>
>>80040412
That's Corona del Mar, in OC, a fairly wealthy place. What you don't see is that during Summer there are so many spics that they start crowding into the parking lots with their shitty tents, playing their shitty music and setting up their ghetto rigged TVs
>>
>>80040466
With my type of work I'll probably need to be near Dallas, Houston, or Austin. But the great thing about my job is that I can keep my job and move anywhere I want in the country. So Texas isn't my final option. Looking at places in the midwest, but the problem is some of the areas appear to be economically depressed, ageing, and get tornadoes.

How cheap are the major metropolitan areas in Texas? I know the Panhandle is cheap as shit and with the money I make I can likely afford a home in the panhandle and an apartment in a city for the days I do work.
>>
>>80041048
t. Southeast Texas
>Katrina transplants from Louisiana. Some of the worst, most feral niggers on the planet.
Ain't that the fucking truth.
>>
>>80040903
CA caucasians would be a valuable asset in the happening. They know firsthand how bad things can get if you let the wrong element take over.
>>
File: Commiefornia2.jpg (176 KB, 864x576) Image search: [Google]
Commiefornia2.jpg
176 KB, 864x576
>>80031860

I have lived in LA for 20 years and watched it become a "foreign city." All the small stores, gas stations and motels are now owned and run by foreigners. I was in a Marshalls the other day standing in line and all 37 people in line were non-white except for me. They were Asian, Mexican/Latino, Indian/Paki. Not one other white person. I notice this all the time now, that I'm the only whire person in whatever store I usually go to. And this is in Hollywood, not a slum. I'm ready to give up on Cali. It's horrible now. It's not even part America anymore.
>>
>>80040903
>Stay the fuck out of my state.

Stay mad beaner. I'm coming to Texas to bolster the white vote and to fight the unconstitutional liberal bullshit.
>>
>>80041055
Not as bad as HB in summer though. I've driven down PCH and not seen a single white person walking on the street.
>>
>>80041153
The man's got a point
>>
File: hillary didn't mean to do it.png (1 MB, 712x715) Image search: [Google]
hillary didn't mean to do it.png
1 MB, 712x715
>>80040704
Gone are the days of "I may disagree with you but I will fight to the death to defend your viewpoint". Now we have "you agree with me 100% or I will destroy you and your family, kill your dogs, send SWAT into your house (cross fingers they kill you and your family) and make sure you never get a job again.

Imagine the nerve of someone looking up a co-worker to see how they were registered to vote. Being Republican in California is a liability because this IS a one party state. If they even think you are GOP they will do everything in their power to destroy you (file false rape alligations, accuse you of sexually assaulting them, put child porn on your computer, etc).

I had someone else ask me why I didn't have any hillary or bernie bumper stickers on my car. I told her that I liked my car clean. She said to me "It is so important that people know how you vote. It is selfish not to put stickers on your car" and walked off in a huff.

>>80040792
This!
>>
>>80040471
I'm here, if /pol/ gets me laid I will devote my life to kek.
>>
In cali, there are a lot of mexicans who refuse to speak english in school and they can get away with it because half the fucking state speaks spanish. lots of stores have many spanish speakers on deck. you dont have to know an ounce of english to get by here.
>>
>>80041254
>Hollywood
>not a slum

Are you ok man?
>>
>>80031860
Fuck off. Cali is from Mexico and Spain and it has to be Hispanic forever
>>
>>80041476
please update us if you two actually meet.
Maybe ill randomly show up since that jack n the box is only 18 mins away
>>
>>80041476
k, keep me posted.
post pics for proof.
>>
>>80041476
>can't make a Cali thread without two homos trying to hook up and poz each other's negholes

everything they say about this state is 1000% true
>>
>>80041521
We came before you, british cunt
>>
>>80041521
Same in Texas. Sad.
>>
>>80041574
It's expensive to live there. Normally that would keep it from being a slum but not in California.
>>
In a state the size a California, you should really judge us by county.
>>
>>80041866
Take away section 8, rent control, and gibs, and it will all come tumbling down
>>
>>80041859
hispanics discovered and founded tejas, learn your history first. Rule hispania
>>
>>80042036
They'd leave like Swedes welcoming refugees.
>>
File: 1467699284471.png (76 KB, 300x336) Image search: [Google]
1467699284471.png
76 KB, 300x336
>>80041792
>be a 'race' that's barely 250 years old
>bitch and moan constantly about your '''''''ancestral turf'''''''

nigga nobody lived here but ewoks, and you lost the expansion contest. But for some reason you think you can do better, still, after having turned your own country into a literal gladiator arena.
>>
File: 1453930159142.jpg (133 KB, 700x476) Image search: [Google]
1453930159142.jpg
133 KB, 700x476
909 here.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaalp.

Jerry brown just spent 25 million on pushing illegals into colleges wtf
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 480x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 480x560
>>80041594
>>80041792
>>80042101
Sadly this. This land was always Mexicos land. They are reclaiming it.
>>
san mateo reporting in

i just got back from a conference of suicidal whites--"Technology and Consciousness." Turns out the winning idea of the evening was a startup inspired by a south american tribe that kept their children below ground until age 8. Only instead of caves they want to use VR to educate children to be citizens of the world

kill me. sometimes i can laugh off all the stupidity i see here, but not tonight.
>>
>>80041476
yo im in Upland, Come pick me up and if its a nigger we'll kill it. if its a grill, we will double team.
>>
>>80031860
amazing geography for a state ive lived in my whole life, great land. can't seem to find very many people who look white European however. most people seem nice though. people are always in a hurry and don't have time to spend to know who you are. its always a sense of "just go go go". its basicly rat-race 'the state' and dont care about people since everyone's trying to deal with the feeling of trying to pay for everything to survive. its a bad feel man. i can tell the difference every time i'm not here in cali about how much more people out there in the other parts feel about people.
>>
>>80042148
We are the 9th most visited country, and that means that we are cool as fuck, do not say dumb things. Start learning Spanish, the first european language used in the southwest
>>
>>80042443
BUILD WALL U FUCKIN SPIC
>>
It's slowly collapsing.
>>
>>80042301
cucamonga here

wanna carpool? I gotta truck
>>
>>80035951
Fellow CA scum here, Im of Mexican decent and id sooner turn on Paco and Pancho than Jeremy or Joel. My whole family thinks its tragic how these illegal spics act. Puts us up against the wall, you know..
>>
>>80042148

Hispanics/Latinos have the most cultural schizophrenia ever.
You'll never see anybody of 1/700th Native American heritage paint a mural of European culture showing their culture the same respect like you do with Mexicans.
I never got that shit.
Native Americans HATE what happened, but Mexicans act like it was Gods gift their culture got raped out of existence.
>>
661 west kern county reporting in. i recently just got approved by sheriff for CCW and now need going to CCW class on saturday.
>>
Yes, but fortunately California is the key to getting Mexico to pay for the wall.
>Trump promises Mexico will pay for the wall
>Jerry Brown promises to build a wall if Trump wins
>CA is basically North Mexico already
>CA pays for wall and then becomes a de-jure part of Mexico
>Kek prevails once again
>>
>>80042443
Lol.. I'm half mexican myself, but fuck you for thinking that way. If you want to make cali mexico, then why dont you stay in mexico in the first place? People come here to get away from mexico, no transform it into it.
>>
>>80042475
Stay mad. hilary the néxt resident loves us cuck hahhahahahahhahajah
>>
White friend of mine got rejected for a job at a fucking Taco Bell in San Marino because he didn't speak Spanish.

To be fair I know a lot of Mexicans who you all would like well enough. The bad ones are terrible though. There's a lot of behavior taught in families and one shit family can ruin an area especially since they have so many kids
>>
>>80042527
kinda down, promise you wont rape me?
>>
>>80040013
>ignorance = morality

Ok, Cucko.
>>
>>80040471
You gonna get raped.
>>
>>80042297
san mateo here too. I go to art school in sf
>>
>>80040230
>I like literally all genres of music

This is what people who don't listen to music say.
>>
>>80031860
I live here. Most of our problems would be fixed overnight if all illegals were deported and permanent housing was built for homeless. And maybe transition welfare to a charity thing (a man can only dream).
>>
File: lickfoot.jpg (30 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
lickfoot.jpg
30 KB, 332x333
>>80042628
you wouldn't count this as rape would you??
>>
File: smug smush.jpg (38 KB, 350x308) Image search: [Google]
smug smush.jpg
38 KB, 350x308
>>80042634
>>
The mestizos have an average IQ of like 80. They are dumb as fuck. They aren't taking over much. They will vote for Democrats though. The funny thing is that all the farm laborers would make way more money in the long run if Trump built his wall but they are too fucking stupid to understand supply and demand. Democrats can basically lie to them and they eat it up.

The truly white hispanics are already much more integrated and do better economically. Many, probably more than 40%, already vote Republican. Unlike other states, they don't get AA from the UC system, so they have very little issues that line up with the manual laborer mestizo class of hispanics.

Strangely all the mestizos say they are white. We really need a "Of Indigenous Mexican or South American Descent" option on the census. They might be too dumb to understand it though.
>>
File: Capture.png (28 KB, 420x330) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
28 KB, 420x330
>>80031860
>is california a lost cause
Yeah lets completely ignore the fact that it's also your richest state by far that contributes the most into the federal budget that pays for your welfare.

>yank logic
>>
California is the site of some kind of portal that attracts all the shitty, evil people of the world. Why do you think California spawns every fucking cult and serial killer?

The facade is just falling away and exposing The Golden State's (Calf's) rotten heart.
>>
>>80042598
Its our rightful clay, jesse rodriguez, califags must respect their motherland Mexico and our grandapa Spain. Rule hispania
>>
>>80042766
yeah im gonna have to pass this time m8
>>
>>80042297
holy shit anon. imagine how horrible it would be to be one of those children. the few that made it to not be aborted, only to winde up in a fake world that your brainwashed in. ................. dude i feel sorry that you even had to listen to that crazy conference of yes-men.
>>
>>80037713
Yes, yes little beaner. Let the gangster culture instilled in you by Hollywood corrupt your degenerate little soul. Let us goad you into addiction, promiscuity, and thievery to make your race the absolute scum of the Earth. Yes, yes Jose... Sí se puede.
>>
>>80042723
I listen to music.. A lot. I just like music that sounds good to me for whatever reason.
>>
>>80039070
True. Stay in Anaheim\Irvine\Tustin, it's filled with whites and asians.
>>
>>80031860

Trying to get the fuck out. I live in an illegal infested part of Los Angeles where Mexican crime goes totally unanswered save the semi annual pre dawn raid when they cordon off an entire block and take a big player down.

Other than that the police are racist to everyone and are predators here. The last thing you ever want is a LA police officer interacting with you. With how poorly trained they are and quick the shoot anymore and having had guns pulled on me for a moving violation I want nothing of it.

California is a total lost cause. The south is a cesspool of crime and rabid liberal enablers. The north is a cesspool of hedonism and liberalism and is home to people who will spend all day looking down their noses at you. I have never met more rude, deserving of having their fucking face smashed individuals than posh northern Californians.

I have left the state once so I learned my lesson and will be removing my plates as fast as I can and just make up a fucking story about where i'm from.
>>
>>80042731
This illegal Mexican neighborhoods are having lots of problems lately. Thats what the cops told us last time they were in our neighborhood after a car break in.

4 house robberies and 3 car break ins last month in this neighborhood alone. Ive also seen aggressive beggars.Crazy shits funneling as Trumps presidency gets closer.
>>
>>80042572
it's just as weird to watch them vigorously defend their new status as 'the slave-pets of Silicon Valley types'

a small, hyper-wealthy elite cabal has filled the state with slaves to clean their houses and vote D, and the slaves themselves are over-fucking-joyed, and indeed hateful toward the population they are kicking out of the state.
>>
How much did the huge number of colleges contribute to the decline of California? There's something like 400 institutions, highest by far.
>>
File: 1467825821380.jpg (226 KB, 1423x800) Image search: [Google]
1467825821380.jpg
226 KB, 1423x800
I want moar
>>
>>80042853
We Mexicans are white like you, we have spanish and european customs like language, religion, and architrcture. Even US census knows that.
>>
Hasn't CA technically always been North Mexico?

Just move further north...
>>
This sounds too bad.
Really a pity as you have Silicon Valley and all the big companies there. I planned moving there next summer after I get my phd.

Is it really that bad or are you all just meming
>>
>>80043101
si
>>
>>80031860
Blame the Kike Supreme Court
>>
>>80042853
mexican gangster culture in the living the bluepilled life. 1st gen mexican immigrants know better then the criminals who live here who act for the fast life of fame and money and infamy. actual real mexicans are better then the american flag burners here.
>>
>>80043121
If you know what your doing you can do very well here. You'll need to learn areas to avoid spending any length of time in though
>>
California my rebel son, come back to join the 33th state. we will re name you as Alta California like the old times. We will deport all whites, asians and blacks.
>>
>>80042833
>Go ahead an take dis chitty desert land. We will keep better areas south of River
>Treaty allows Mexican people in annexed territory to stay and become citizens or to move to Mexico territory
>90% stay and become citizens
*150 years goes by and astounding infrastructure is created in the annexed territory*
>Mexico teetering on failed state status.
>Try to claim that annexed territory is "rightful clay" now despite your ancestors having necessarily either never lived there or have chosen to leave because Mexico was better
>>
I live in a middle class white neighborhood. Keep in mind that "middle class" in seaside California means million dollar houses.

It's gotten bad, really bad. I go to the store, and there's not a white person to be seen. Hispanics, hispanics, hispanics, asians, even a couple blacks. Any white people I see have grey hair, all the nonwhites are young.

Ever since I was a kid, one of the most common sights to see was a Mexican mother walking down the side of the road during working hours, pushing a stroller with 4 or 5 kids in tow. Meanwhile the average white family can barely afford a 3 person household, even with both parents working.

Let me try to explain the kinds of whites that live here. You've actually got a fair number of conservatives, believe it or not (of course they're all cucks, what do you expect). But most of them are liberal.

You've got the older wealthier people downtown. These people are basically waiting to die. Still caught up in the feel good rhetoric of the 60's, they are living in their own little world. Isolated little communities where all vagrants (nonwhites) are basically shepherded out so they can keep their little bubble.

You've got the ultra rich mansion dwellers. Totally disconnected from everyone else, they send their kids to private schools, they don't give a fuck about anyone else.

You've got the suburbanites (this is where I'm at). These housing developments used to be places for white families to raise their kids. The kids grew up and moved away. One by one the houses are put up for sale. They're bought by Mexicans who generally shove 20 or 30 people in each house. Each paying rent for the 3x3 floor space they're allotted to sleep on. Their cars clog up the street. There are no children playing in the street or going out with their friends like there used to be. If you walk down the street, all you see is the blue glow of the computer screen through the window.
>>
>>80042594
it's de facto not de jure dummy
>>
>>80043600
Good. Remember that you dont belong to california, you Belong to UK,Ireland or Germany.
>>
>>80043794
Fuck you, my family settled this land. We've been living in California for over 100 years
>>
>>80043870
We came before you, its a fact. You should learn spanish because you live in the Hispanic world called mexi dormía hahaha me entiendes? Vete a Siberia Cali siempre hispana
>>
>>80043794
Honestly, California makes Mexico look like shrek's shit stain. That's why you want it so bad.
>>
Lived in LA/OC areas for 25 years. Moving to the midwest in two weeks. SoCal is pretty great if you have the money to live in a nice area. The state is completely fucked though. Most people I know are Republicans now. Only problem, is none of them want to stay in CA. Too many good jobs being ruined by SJW HR depts.

I think the tide is turning and a lot of people are waking up, but I don't see us sticking around to fix CA. We tried and lost. Expect to see the good Californians leave and help other states grow. Texas has been eating our lunch for years. Arizona too.

I want to add that I know a shitload of Mexicans supporting Trump. They all educated me on just how fucked up the situation is in Mexico and with the people coming here. White people in the suburbs think every illegal is exactly like their maid and gardener. (They're not).
>>
>>80044061
What they want is access to the taxbase so they can finance their overbreeding
>>
B-b-but who's gonna mow my lawns and clean the toilets?
>>
>>80044012
A Mexican is a mixed breed between native and white. You're a mongrel

We have enough 5' 1" berry pickers thank you very much.
>>
>>80043600
So sad and so true. Also notice that there are a lot of conservatives in CA. Talk about disenfranchised Americans - California conservatives support what % of the tax base? and conservatives make up what % of our law makers? It's some bullshit man.
>>
>>80044150
These were jobs originally taken by white youths to get some references and spending money.

Nowadays because of the minimum wage, whites are effectively blocked from doing this. Most white kids here have to wait until they get their degree to be able to break into the workforce.

Mexicans don't obey the wage laws. They work under the table for cash. Thus, they get all these jobs
>>
>>80044168 wrong , im white mediterranean. Even US census classified us as white. 90% of Mexicans have Spanish ancestry
>>
>>80044350
And spaniards themselves are nigger-tier in Europe
>>
>>80044012
We let the actual natives of California have casinos.

The mestizo immigrants in California basically have no power and will never have power. They will keep Democrats in power, but the Democrats don't give a shit about them. If they did, they would reduce immigration, because that is what is keeping the mestizos wages so low they live twenty to a house.

The actual white hispanics integrate with the culture. Their kids might even start not checking hispanic on forms because they don't give a fuck about Mexico and most don't speak Spanish.
>>
>>80044403
Not true, romanians and slavs are, Spain is the 5th economy in Europe.
>>
>>80044233
A lot of California is rural and agricultural and those voters basically have to live by the horrible laws LA and the Bay Area pass on the state level.
>>
>>80044505
Have you ever been to Spain? They hate you there with your bastardized "Spanish"
>>
>>80042833
You're mexican and so am I but I'll be fighting on the American side. Till death, America has given me opportunity while your country has given me nothing.
>>
The coastal cities are still heaven on earth if you can afford to live there. I hope to live in Monterey permanently
>>
>>80044555
Where I live, there are basically two career paths:
Path 1: for whites
>Get into a good university. Get a degree. Get a high paying tech job. Live in a wealthy white community isolated from the world
Path 2: Mexicans
>Work in the fields, or do menial jobs under the table. Pay no taxes, but draw benefits anyway (I don't even know how they do it, but there's no fucking way they're financing 8 kids with a single low wage breadwinner).
>Send your kids to public school, despite them not speaking english, to slow down the classrooms for everyone else
>Go to the emergency room for routine medical checkups, knowing they won't turn you away and you won't get charged for it

Most of my white friends I knew growing up, if they didn't make it in the tech industry, have deserted the state (very few do make it). The cost of living is enormous, unless of course you're working under the table, living in ghettos and drawing checks from the government every month

I get the feeling that the older white folks are trapped in some sort of fantasy world where they don't see what's happening right before their eyes.
>>
File: 1467869951600.png (47 KB, 1401x1600) Image search: [Google]
1467869951600.png
47 KB, 1401x1600
>>80031860
That's an actual map.
>>
This state fucking sucks. Don't ever think of moving here. I'm leaving in due time.
>>
>>80045110
You should draw a mushroom cloud on San Francisco.

Protip fellas: if someone says they're from San Fran, or they've lived there for an extended period of time, there's a 99% chance they're totally insane and have used any number of hard core drugs.

I've been there, hell one of my brothers lives there. It's a breeding ground for mental sickness. I can't even explain why, it's almost like something in the air. But everything associated with that place is illness, sickness and derangement
>>
>>80044403
why is everything about race? Seriously spanish people aren't white enough? Nigger tier? And what the fuck do you know that if you are from the U.S.? Guess what if you are a white person in America, you have no heritage you have no culture your nothing. Cuz your not european and anyone can be American.
>>
>>80045041
California is certainly hard for the white middle class. I think Trump would be good for them. Whites and overrepresented minorities that aren't geniuses are the most fucked by the current system. MAGA
>>
>>80045248
I visited there for a few days in feb, thought it was beautiful, especially Marin county.

More homeless than usual in the city itself, but otherwise it seemed mostly asian and SWPL. Also went to some putt-putt place with some buddies that was literally inside an apartment complex which was boring af but interesting.

tl;dr SF is alright. After having been, for years, inundated with rumors about how degenerate it is, I was not expecting that level of tame.
>>
>>80031860

>40% white

What a complete crock of shit. Have you ever been to California? It's like 10% at best.
>>
>>80045346
that's not true at all
>>
>>80045519
Yes it is. I'd throw in the upper middle class and even rich kids whose parents don't pay for shit (tons of those). Idiots get propped up around you and handed free shit while you take out student loans and work your ass off.
>>
>>80045330
>>80045330
Iberians don't measure up to the northern European powerhouses I'm sorry to say.

Mate, you don't know what it's like growing up in a place where literally everyone is a completely different race than you.
You end up as an outcast with no friends and nobody to associate with.

I'm like the only fucking Anglo left here. Asians, Hispanics, Mexicans....and of course the few whites there are usually are nordic or the spawn of wealthy tech millionaires who married eastern Europeans that promptly divorced them and put the kid on adderall

Now I'm watching the community I grew up in get swept away by a human flood
How would you feel?
>>
>>80045519
It's fucking hard to live a middle class life here. The price of the average house is nearly a million dollars

Taxes are high, jobs are few
>>
>>80045821
why do u make it sound like you can only make friends or be around people that are the same race as you? I don't know what state u live in. If it's Cali (since this is a cali thread) get a fucking life. I think your the one that seperates yourself. its as diverse as it gets here in Cali
>>
They should secede so they can die.
>>
File: 1467083693701.jpg (84 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1467083693701.jpg
84 KB, 576x432
I live North of the capitol. Everything south of silicon valley is trash.
>>
i believe the population is just afraid to stand their ground. Some oeople wiuldbrather cower than to stand up and fught for what is theirs. If Trumo wins 19 million ilkegals go home immediately. California wiuld not kniw what to do with all their prosperity and the burden on shitskins will be removed from their hispirals ans schools.

Cali needs Americas helo tobfree themselves from paying mexico protection money and services.

Hold on Cali only 6 months and the calavry is coming!
>>
>>80043016
Did you hear about the serial killer murdering homeless in San Diego? Shit's going down
>>
>>80048337
Nah. That happens every couple years though. I swear I heard that story before. Happens in new york and every other sketchy metro city.

>>80041476
did you get raped or what?
>>
>>80046035
Because spics don't want to be friends with white people and Asians generally stick with their own.
>>
>>80041476
Guess this anon got raped since he didn't reply.
>>
Grandpa, Mom, and I were all born in Visalia in Tulare County.

Top 3 in nation for bad air quality
>http://www.stateoftheair.org/2015/city-rankings/most-polluted-cities.html

Highest teen pregnancy rates in the state
>http://www.recorderonline.com/tulare-county-has-highest-teen-birth-rate-in-state/article_1b882e36-cf06-50da-9040-8acded090acd.html

Pretty shitty place to live, never realized it until I went away for college though. Now my plan is to get my degree and move away, maybe somewhere in Oregon or Washington.

It's not the race I find to be a problem, it's that you have to fight overcompetition and a high cost of living in order to live in such an ugly looking and smoggy place. I'd go hiking in the sierras and look back at the sunset falling over a thick woolly blanket of smog on the valley. Hell, you can't even see the seirras from the valley except for right after a rain, and that hardly ever happens with an annual average rainfall of 10 inches. Plus the water's running out. Aquifer levels have been dropping for decades, my well is now at 190 feet and is expected to run out in the next couple of years; several people on my street have already run out of water. Their 'solution' was to hook up to city water, which just uses a deeper well from the same diminishing aquifer.
>>
>>80039846

You half hispanic kid isn't white. Maybe white by the US government's brown definition.

I don't think you know what white means, or you're delusional.

Stay in your commie shit hole race traitor. The rest of us don't need any more spics.
>>
>>80042101
It's interesting when Mexicans try to pretend they have anything to be proud of.

You people are extraordinarily lucky that white men founded a nation next to you, like lottery winner lucky. Despite having a similar amount of natural resources and topography as the US, you are completely unable to do anything with it. Every government on earth is corrupt, and yet somehow Mexicans are so incredibly short sighted and greedy, they managed to become so corrupt that it has essentially ruined the country.

You could have been Canada. But you aren't white men, so you were unable to create a functional first world country. The smart ones saw how much better the white mans country was, and fled. Now the cartels own the country, and take their time beheading people and decorating them on bridges in broad daylight. Even the fucking Columbians managed to be better at drug dealing as a business. The Columbians. That's how godamn low on the totem pole you short brown fucks are.

I'm just glad I will be dead and gone when you subhumans manage to also destroy the US. It's cute how everyone pretends everything will just keep going fine with Mexicans taking up 50% of the population or more in the future.

We all know that's a lie. Mexicans will destroy the southern half of the US, as the remaining whites flee to rural areas in the north and form small white enclaves. And then once again, the subhuman Mexicans will have to flee north to places ruled by white men, leaving nothing but poverty and corrupt failure behind them.

You have two things going for you. 1) the smartest Mexican immigrants with good genes marry white people and end up with kids that aren't generic distasters like most beaners are. Its hard to spot 3rd generation Mexicans who do this, they look Italian. They abandon all ties to their former shithole, don't speak beaner, and consider themselves white men.
2) you aren't Muslim
>>
>>80050037
>It's not the race I find to be a problem
>my plan is to get my degree and move away, maybe somewhere in Oregon or Washington.

You are the California cancer. People like you are the reason that your state is shit. So much fucking cognitive dissonance.

Stay in your fucking shit hole
>>
>>80048630
>>80049955
Awkward as FUCK. no bone, fucking 5/10 chubby. Fuck you femanons learn to socialize.
>>
>>80043600

I live in Florida and it's the same way
>>
>>80045110
so whats in northern california?
>>
>>80043056

You're not white you stupid fucking spic and you're not Spanish either. Your great great great great grandma got raped by a Conquistador. You're a fucking miscegenated native. Stop trying to elevate yourself by appropriating European ethnicity. You're a dirty villager race of people who were a bunch of savages sacrificing each other to a sun god.
>>
I'm pretty much fully Indian, but my family lives all over the world. My uncle moved to San Diego and married a white woman some time ago. When visiting, I remember we were talking about Brexit and the american elections, as well as the Orlando shooting. He said that he believed that people who are culturally incompatible with the U.S. (muslims) should be sent back, and there needs to be a border with Mexico.

>mfw when my first gen immigrant uncle is more american than most whites there for generations
>>
>>80050721
>I got here so close the fucking door and dont let the others her
You have to go back
>>
>>80050888

He pays his taxes, carries a US passports, and has kids with a white. Don't think he's going anywhere.

Interestingly enough, he's a second-gen immigrant to the UK but first-gen to the US.
>>
>>80050298
Where's the dissonance? Like I said, it's not the race I find to be a problem. I know 6 girls in my highschool class that got pregnant, 5 of them were white and the last one was only half mexican. Personally I am really attracted to Latinos, more than any other race [spoiler]too bad my gf is a green eyed irish[/spoiler].I'm just tired of looking straight up at the sky and seeing a pale dirty blue, then leaning my eyes over towards the horizon and seeing it fade to complete hazy grey where there are supposed to be tall blue sierras. Then the stress of wondering if I should water my fruit trees or let them die because the water situation is only going to get worse.

I have a sister who moved to Irvine, and she was telling me how everybody there has to keep up their image of being super successful and are leading delicate lives built on credit. That sounds awful.

Northern California's not too bad, but then why not go all the way and escape state income tax.
>>
>>80051008

Like I said, stay in your fucking commie state you liberal piece of shit.
>>
>>80051561
I don't understand what you're trying to say, try letting off the memes a little bit
>>
File: 1459966982282.jpg (38 KB, 428x604) Image search: [Google]
1459966982282.jpg
38 KB, 428x604
>>80035951
I live in San Gabriel Valley and have been stabbed when i was 12, stoned when i was 9, attacked several times in highschool, solicited free weed when i was 13, the peddler was a 13 year old that was given money by his brother to give out free samples.
I'm constantly terrorized by mexicans who i went to school with, i even dropped out to get away from them. They've blinded my dog, shadowed me while i'm jogging(only to floor it right behind me)

I've since moved to an asian middle class city and it's choice. Gooks don't like me but it's fine, anything is better than mexicans. A friend of mine was shot while walking home from school years ago.

I asked my parents why they chose to raise me here, i even told them how much i hate them for choosing to raise me here. They told me that when they moved here there were no Mexicans, 80-90% of the people were white, and they wall moved away around the 90's.

I'm the strongest person i know because my entire life has been survival of the fittest. Being a white Christian patriot has put a mark on my back. I've considered writing my biography and releasing the PDF for the rest of the world to read.

This is the future our ancestors have chosen. We either adapt of perish. Our progeny will not have the choices of our fathers and grandfathers, they cannot procrastinate because there is no time. It's either now or never.
>>
>>80051754

It's not a meme, you're too stupid to see the racial differences between people. And since you aren't a race realist you will only vote for more liberal policies when you go to different states. You're probably for gay marriage too. Therefore you will help liberal politicians get in power and they will destroy other states just as they've destroyed your state.

Stay where you're at. It's getting to the point in some states now where we are literally beating the shit out of Californians because that's how much we hate you.
>>
>>80051774
God damn so many /pol/acks from socal ffs we should all meet up sometime, fat fucking femanons NOT welcome.
>>
>>80045248
I've spent the entire 32 years of my life in and around SF. The people born here tend to be confused centrists if anything, most of the weirdos and degenerates are transplants from more normal parts of the country that came here yo live the SF dream. We're literally taking the rest of the country's trash.
>>
>>80031860
>Is California a lost cause?
>One of the largest economies in the world
I'd say they're doing alright
>>
>>80052514
Corporations are doing fine.
Don't forget that economy includes Hollywood's profits. So you get a blockbuster that makes $100,000,000 on its opening weekend added in- but the movie that cost $50,000,00 to make and only gross' $5,000,000 isn't deducted from the states "economy"

The people are poor.
Quality of living is shit.
>>
>>80052103
yes, you are a walking meme, the angry 4chan poster, existing to repost memes. When I see you being oversensitive to race, meme'ing 'cognitive dissonance,' and 'you're the cancer that is making X go to shit,' I know that your opinion isn't very articulated. That prediction is shown to be true when you can't think past "Uhhhh Ahl call hem uh libral peese of shet heh heh snort"

You think I don't know that crimes are disproportionately committed by minorities?
Where the hell does gay marriage come into any of this? That's really telling of your oversensitivity to the 'liberal agenda.'

What I'm saying is that that stuff doesn't bother me enough to make me want to move, my house has never been burgled and my family has never been assaulted. But I do look at pollution and water scarcity every day.

I realize that in my original post I cited some teenage pregnancy statistics that are obviously racially charged, but I was just including them as a claim to fame, it's not often that you get to claim your city/county is the best/worst at something.
>>
File: 1466060895179.gif (2 MB, 297x229) Image search: [Google]
1466060895179.gif
2 MB, 297x229
>>80038677
>tfw live in Irvine

Once it goes dark here I'll already be in Laguna Niguel.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.