[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://oversight.house.gov/hearing /oversight-state-department/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: +9292829.png (212 KB, 586x487) Image search: [Google]
+9292829.png
212 KB, 586x487
https://oversight.house.gov/hearing/oversight-state-department/

>Full House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
Hearing Date: July 7, 2016 10:00 am 2154 Rayburn House Office Building

>WASHINGTON, D.C.—Today, after the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) recommendation not to prosecute former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for maintaining a private server, House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) announced that FBI Director James Comey will testify before the Oversight Committee on Thursday, July 7, 2016.

>“The FBI’s recommendation is surprising and confusing. The fact pattern presented by Director Comey makes clear Secretary Clinton violated the law. Individuals who intentionally skirt the law must be held accountable. Congress and the American people have a right to understand the depth and breadth of the FBI’s investigation. I thank Director Comey for accepting the invitation to publicly answer these important questions.”

How is this going to go down? Comey saying over and over "not enough evidence"?
>>
>>80030913
from my understanding is that it wasn't "not enough evidence" but that in these cases, ones dealing with handling information, Comey said there was "existing legal precedent in what the perpetrators intent was. Comey then went on to say the due to HRC being a fucking retard but not being evil, she didn't get into any trouble.

basically.

feel free anyone to correct me if I got that wrong but I feel it's pretty spot on.
>>
>>80031458
One things for sure, when I watched that faggot walk through the door and he almost banged his head on the top of the door frame, I knew he was a fuckin giant
>>
>surprising and confusing
Literally everyone saw this coming
>>
File: 3539038807000.jpg (726 KB, 922x1250) Image search: [Google]
3539038807000.jpg
726 KB, 922x1250
1. Clinton beats the FBI rap

2. Suspiciously Trump is the first to break the news

3. He suspiciously fails to capitalize on the situation

4. Instead he deliberately tweets an image that can be seen as anti-semetic

5. Media conveniently jumps all over the anti-semetic tweet

6. Clinton FBI scandal conveniently swept under the rub and pushed out of the headlines by Trump idiocy.

7. Clinton capitalizes on the Trump scandal with another zinger tweet

You would literally have to be an idiot not to see what's going on.

Seriously. This is hillary-arious!

:D
>>
>>80032555
Saw the conclusion coming. Didn't see the part where he would detail all of her mishandling state secrets before saying "annnnnnd we won't do anything about it".

I'm just trying to stay comfy until they make an announcement regarding the 2nd investigation. Corruption has a lot more potential for swaying the public than "lol email" type treason.
>>
>>80031458
Yeah sure that's fine any everything Comey but it doesn't fucking matter, negligence is just as bad as criminal intent.

She knew exactly what she was doing was a felony, the emails prove this. She knew deleting evidence was a felony, the emails prove this. She thought she could get away with it because she's a Clinton, and guess what? She did get away with it. Shit fuck, you guys have some serious shit to work out in the fucking rat nest of a government.
>>
Can Congress do anything directly? Fire Comey? Charge her themselves?
>>
>>80036131

Its just an act to give people the illusion of democracy and justice.

Literally nothing is going to happen.
>>
>>80036131
Attempting to prosecute Clinton would bring down the entire US government as they are all corrupt and implicated at every level.
The only recourse they have left is the Kennedy option.
There's a bunch of old men in a dark room somewhere drinking heavily and sighing that the stupid bitch just wont reign herself in, even for a moment.
Clinton is like Gaius Julius on the senate floor declaring himself victorious, oblivious to the senators around him pulling their knives.
>>
>>80037179

Yes but don't they all want her?
>>
File: fake out.gif (2 MB, 203x151) Image search: [Google]
fake out.gif
2 MB, 203x151
>>80035222
>>80035222
Yea, I really hope this is a fake-out. Like, they're luring her into a false sense of security before fucking her up.

But hope seems forsaken in these times.
>>
>>80030913
>How is this going to go down? Comey saying over and over "not enough evidence"?
Hah, there's 30,000 pieces of evidence.

No, he's going to say gibberish about "intent." That she didn't "knowingly" or "willingly" break the law. Except these particular laws don't require intent.

At which point he'll squirm and deflect and suggest "it would never hold up in court." He's not the judge or jury, but he knows exactly what they'd say so fuck it.

The truth is, someone got to him. Someone told him that he had to do damage control and suppress this shit and he did damage control and suppressed it. Probably the same group that got to Justice Roberts.
>>
>>80037179
I'd say it's more similar to Gaius Gracchus.

Or maybe thats just because I want to see her chased down by a mod, everyone refusing to help, only to have Huma help her commit suicide.

Only because
>>
>>80032569
this is too red pilled for this sub anon.

dont forget his comments about saddam. Hillary is the weakest candidate in history; those in power needed to find an inside man to help her win.
>>
>>80038375
I suspect that might be the case. Obama clearly hates her, but I'd imagine if he handpicked Bernie or someone for the nomination it would be an instant win for Trump.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.