[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen guys I'm generally on board with most things on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Eh...jpg (29 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Eh...jpg
29 KB, 640x360
Listen guys I'm generally on board with most things on this board but I seriously think from what we've heard thus far this was a innocent guy. I don't care if he's black white asian or whatever, I legit feel sorry for him in this case. Anyone else relate or are we too edgy to admit shit when its legit wrong? I won't say I'm not open to new evidence (cops body cam etc..) but from what we've heard and seen so far, looks like the cop prematurely fired 4-5 bullets into this guy without justification.
>>
File: trump grill and kek.png (4 MB, 1150x1533) Image search: [Google]
trump grill and kek.png
4 MB, 1150x1533
>>80030577
REMINDER TO REPORT ALL COPIES OF THIS VIDEO AS "VIOLENCE" AND "GORE" SO IT GETS REMOVED. WATCH AS THE LEFT CONSUMES ITSELF WITH ACCUSATIONS OF CENSORSHIP INTO A DELICIOUS PURITY SPIRAL OF BUTTHURT.

>REMINDER TO REPORT ALL COPIES OF THIS VIDEO AS "VIOLENCE" AND "GORE" SO IT GETS REMOVED. WATCH AS THE LEFT CONSUMES ITSELF WITH ACCUSATIONS OF CENSORSHIP INTO A DELICIOUS PURITY SPIRAL OF BUTTHURT.

REMINDER TO REPORT ALL COPIES OF THIS VIDEO AS "VIOLENCE" AND "GORE" SO IT GETS REMOVED. WATCH AS THE LEFT CONSUMES ITSELF WITH ACCUSATIONS OF CENSORSHIP INTO A DELICIOUS PURITY SPIRAL OF BUTTHURT.

>REMINDER TO REPORT ALL COPIES OF THIS VIDEO AS "VIOLENCE" AND "GORE" SO IT GETS REMOVED. WATCH AS THE LEFT CONSUMES ITSELF WITH ACCUSATIONS OF CENSORSHIP INTO A DELICIOUS PURITY SPIRAL OF BUTTHURT.

>>
>>80030752
come on man really?
>>
Do we have another side of the story other than hers?
>>
File: image_5.jpg (50 KB, 624x643) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
50 KB, 624x643
>>80030752
Holy kek that pic related
>>
>>80031131
not as far as I know, hence why I said I am open to new evidence. However, from how the cop reacted and the general feeling I get from this I don't think it was a dindu chimping out. I feel like it was a black guy saying he was carrying and saying he was going to go for his wallet to show ID etc. and got shot for it
>>
File: 1444160886930.jpg (81 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1444160886930.jpg
81 KB, 1280x853
>>80031056
yup nigger. for the lulz
>>
Why would anyone feel sorry for a dead nigger? He dindu nuffin is not an argument
>>
>>80031501

That's generally her side, and I can see a misunderstanding by the police here and negligence from the same, but more evidence is needed here.
>>
>>80031586
edgy bro
>>
no one cares faggot. chimps are not compatible with civilization designed for humans.
>>
>>80031744
true enough, I guess we just need more info. I generally ride with the consensus after I watch the evidence that's posted on this board for most cases, however this one left a bad taste in my mouth, idk we shall see
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.