[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tip fedora
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
>Christians promise all non-Christians will burn in hell
>Muslims promise all non-Muslims will burn in hell
So even if I choose one of those religions and unironically start following tis rules, I won't still be safe from hell. So what's point of following any religion, if it doesn't save you from hell?

It is obvious that either Muslims or Christians are lying. So why not accept they both are lying? It is far more logical.

tfw religions destroy each other, kek
>>
>>80026900
you have to pick a side, kaffir/infidel.
>>
>>80026900
Because sky jew said so.
>>
>>80026977
I choose to be atheist
>>
>>80026900

No religion promises hell for those who follow it. The vast majority promise heaven but deliver hell, and it's your responsibility to find the straight and narrow gate to eternal life.
>>
>>80027088
then get buttfucked by both.
>>
>>80027174
but we butttfucked both
We destroyed Christianity and will soon destroy Islam
>>
>>80026900
God says vengeance is His, so... and Jesus will be King on Earth. Everyone will see God's glory and vengeance, and the truth will be revealed in a final battle and final judgment. Everyone will get their chance at salvation and redemption. This is good news, anons. Pray and let's all get straight!

p.s. Nice Crystal Castles
>>
>>80026900
>Christians promise all non-Christians will burn in hell

there's actually always been debate about this within the christian faith
>>
>>80027273
>islam and christianity wont ally to enslave judeo-bolsheviks.
>>
>>80026900
Nah Muslims actually think everyone end up in heaven eventually. Some Christians think that to but is uncommon. I'd hedge on Christians bc of that.
>>
>>80026900
It's called faith. You follow it if you believe in it. If you don't then don't follow it. Doesn't really matter what you do, cause nobody knows for sure. We'll just have to wait and see
>>
>>80027937
>Nah Muslims actually think everyone end up in heaven eventually
Citation needed
>>
>4 billion christians and muslims in the world
>fedoras can win
>>
>>80028533
Even if a tiny fraction of the christians are crusaders, that's a bigger army and capital than any bolshevik jew can muster.
>>
>>80028533
You will beat each other, goyim
>>
>>80026900
>be christian
50% chance of hell
>be muslim
50% chance of hell
>be atheist
100% chance of hell
>>
>>80035848
Christianity and Islam are inferior to Judaism, which says nothing about hell (it says about kingdom come though, but it's not hell). So basically hell doesn't exist in reality
>>
>>80037105
The Jewish Talmud mentions hell you moron. It says that Christ is there.
>>
>>80027707
The Final Judgment

11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

not much of a debate christfags go to heaven all other people go to hell , then they get the final judgement and the eternal dead as most atheist want
>>
I'm an atheist but I like Christians because they don't kill people.
>>
>>80026900
Alice Glass

I used to listen to CC a few years ago too
>>
>>80035848
Except this omnipotent god would know you're just hedging your bets instead of actually being one of the flock.
>>
File: 7ef[1].jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
7ef[1].jpg
29 KB, 600x600
>>80026900

Well, Muslims worship a bloodthirsty djinn that has a fetish for blown-off body parts and used a schizophrenic warlord to trick an entire civilization into worshiping it and sacrificing themselves to cater to it's sick desires.

So you don't have to worry about their point of view.

You just have to pick between protestant and catholic to be safe. The Jews won't let you be Jewish because they considered their own people chosen. In Buddhism hells exist as lower realms on the wheel of Samsara but it's bad karma that gets you there, not disbelief; so you can still live a life of good karma even if you don't subscribe to the philosophy of Buddhism, and even if they are correct and you're wrong, as long as you have built good karma you will reincarnate to a higher realm rather than a lower one.

The catholic vs. protestant choice is probably the hardest one, but if you never entered a church and went strictly off the teachings of christ, you wouldn't think God would fault you.

I don't know much about Hinduism but if you go that route you'd better fucking soil it in the toilet, Pajeet.
>>
>>80027574
I think that was a pic of her last performance at hard summer 2014
>shit was cash
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.