[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslimchan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: technical.jpg (802 KB, 1201x2499) Image search: [Google]
technical.jpg
802 KB, 1201x2499
>8 chan has a fucking islam board
>full of degenerates like this

what do, /pol/? Can this picture I stole off there be refuted?
>>
>>80020333
Islamic invasion was repulsed from Europe multiple times in fucking devastating wars.

Islam has only recently come to "rule" Europe through political correctness and the result is rape and murder rates going through the roof.
>>
>>80022048
The how do you explain the picture
>>
>>80023690
Islam can't conquer Europe through force so they use tactics like this to convince Europeans to surrended to Islam willingly.
>>
>>80020333
Why do they call it cherry picking? Why not blueberries, or blackberries?
>>
>>80020333
wtf?? I'm a #SuicideBomber now!
>>
Yeah, I'm sure Greeks, Spaniards and Slavs revolted only because of their 'islamophobia' with no real grounds what so ever. That's what you wanted to say, OP?
>>
Good ol' fashion crusade is in order...God Emperor Trump has given us signs to commence the holy war.

Kekbir!

Kekhu Kekbar!
>>
>>80024040
Maybe because you pick cherries individually and other berries are picked in bunches?
>>
>>80020333
Read Stephen Coughlin's book "Catastrophic Failure" and the book "The Myth of the Andalusian Paradise."
>>
>>80020333

If Islam was the best, why did they lose to the western civilization, why do they wear suits now if they want to be professional, why do they have to go to western countries if they want to be the top of their field? Why are the best universities are westerner ones? Why wasn't the Fields-medal or the Nobel-prize founded in an Islamic country?

U WUZ KANGZ

You nigger mentality inferiority complex fucks?
>>
>>80020333
They went looking for the architectural glories of al-Andalus. Not a fucking thing in the archaeological record between late antiquity and the Reconquista. Fucking Muslims sat on their asses and fucked camels for 700 years, then told themselves stories about how glorious they'd been long enough they started believing their own bullshit. The narrative got adopted by English historians because it was good propaganda against the Spanish Empire, and now we believe Muslim bullshit. Eurotrash are getting fucked by (((atheists))) and (((capitalists))) and (((Marxists))) and now bullshit is starting to smell good to them.
>>
>>80026188
Because they've been fucking their cousins since the Bronze Age and as a direct consequence their mean IQ is now only marginally better than an African's. Allah apparently forgot to warn his peons about the dangers of inbreeding.
>>
>>80020333
it's a honey pot board
>>
File: vlad.jpg (88 KB, 600x875) Image search: [Google]
vlad.jpg
88 KB, 600x875
>>80020333
The only refutation Islam needs.
>>
>>80020333
> Mosselmen
Die in Fire with your Jew Cousins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.