[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: shalom.jpg (149 KB, 587x882) Image search: [Google]
shalom.jpg
149 KB, 587x882
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>80015817
He's just thoughtless shitposting
>>
>>80015817

just fuck my credibility up
>>
Alright, I'm completely convinced now. Donald Trump actively browses /pol/. This shit was literally discussed yesterday here before any other site picked it up.

Don, if you read this, please know that I still believe in you. You have to start bringing up Hillary's racist/homophobic past on twitter though, through actual videos/quotes. Please do it. Destroy her image.
>>
>>80015817
It isn't merely the use of a shape like the star of david but critically HOW it is used. How Gump used it was for a negative purpose. How Disney is using it is for positive purpose.
>>
>>80016771
Either that or some of his campaign workers.
>>
>>80016771
>Hillary's racist/homophobic past on twitter
Hadn't heard about this, could you fill me in?
>>
File: Rebuke.png (723 KB, 1054x779) Image search: [Google]
Rebuke.png
723 KB, 1054x779
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzZgoTOb2Gg
This is a good comprehensive source of information about the Clintons.
>>80019672
>>
>>80017013
>It isn't merely the use of a shape like the star of david but critically HOW it is used. How Gump used it was for a negative purpose. How Disney is using it is for positive purpose.

You say it wasn't the shape of the star but how it was used.

How it's used is irrelevant if the shape of the star has nothing to do with the star of David.

Think before you post, man.
>>
>>80016771
>Alright, I'm completely convinced now. Donald Trump actively browses /pol/. This shit was literally discussed yesterday here before any other site picked it up.
late to the party my schlomo friend.

>Don, if you read this, please know that I still believe in you. You have to start bringing up Hillary's racist/homophobic past on twitter though, through actual videos/quotes. Please do it. Destroy her image.
retarded idea, the only one that might work is bringing up the homophobic past but thats it.

she has 30 million niggers supporting her you cant really call her a racist and even if you show evidence they will ignore it.
>>
>>80020097
>You say it wasn't the shape of the star
Think about how the word "merely" changes the meaning of his sentence.
>>
>>80020369
It doesn't. He says how it's both, the shape of the star and how its used. However if the shape of the star doesn't matter in relation to the star of David, then it's irrelevant if the shape is used for a children's book, or a Hillary picture.

You also need to think before you post.
>>
>>80017013
Exposing crooked Hillary is negative nao?
>>
>>80016771
What was discussed? What's the context?
>>
>>80016771
Donald here. I don't browse "pol".
>>
>>80016771
>>80016771
>Hey, trump take campaign strategy advice from some random on /pol/

Do you fucking thing manafort doesn't know about this shit?
>>
>>80020097
>You say it wasn't the shape of the star but how it was used.
I'd suggest you re-read what I wrote but someone else already pointed out your error.

>>80020945
>It doesn't
That is incorrect.

>However if the shape of the star doesn't matter in relation to the star of David
It does. However, that is only one part. Grump falsely argues in his tweet that the media should be outraged because Disney used a shape like the star of david as well without consideration of how it was used. That merely, meaning solely or only, using the star of david on their product should somehow cause outrage when it is both the inclusion BOTH of a shape like the star of david AND its use in a negative way.
>>
>>80020945
>It doesn't. He says how it's both, the shape of the star and how its used.
You just said that he said it wasn't the shape of the star
here let me quote you
>>80020097
now let's put those two quotes together
>It doesn't. He says how it's both, the shape of the star and how its used.
I don't really know what to say to you.
>>
>>80021154
somewhere between elsa/ disney being anti semitic because it has a six pointed star in the illustration
>>
File: 1466456000457.jpg (32 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
1466456000457.jpg
32 KB, 600x467
Praise KEK
>>
here was the thread where I saw this pic yesterday

>>79917645
>>
>>80016771
>>80017070
Staffer here. Yes some of us browse /pol/. Most of the staffers/interns don't know about it though.
>>
>>80022389
same thread where i saw it
>>
>>80022795
nice
>>
>>80023183
I don't want to take a picture of my pin or staff badge. But if you come to Trump Tower and run into one of us (or volunteer at the call center) you'll know who we are. Too bad the internet there blocks 4chan , fakebook and twitter
>>
>>80022795
>>80024014
Fuck off trumpshills

100% evidence that this board is shilled by Trump staffers.

Fuck off trump shills.
>>
File: 525.jpg (200 KB, 796x1131) Image search: [Google]
525.jpg
200 KB, 796x1131
>>
>>80024186
Nice try. How's that nice air-conditioned campaign office a few floors down from Lynch's?
>>
>>80022795
Post proof/timestamp right now
>>
>>80017013
>It's cool when Disney does it
>>
>>80022203
why does nvidia control clinton?
>>
File: LDPA6Wb.jpg (31 KB, 372x259) Image search: [Google]
LDPA6Wb.jpg
31 KB, 372x259
>>80021301
not enough !'s to be true.
>>
>>80027260
Yeah, it usually is. But that has nothing to do with what I posted.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.