[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The year is 2003. (You) are President of the United States of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: download (23).jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (23).jpg
6 KB, 259x194
The year is 2003.

(You) are President of the United States of America and have to answer the following question:

Shall we send troops to Iraq?

What would (You) say?
>>
>>80012730
Take the oil.
>>
>>80012730
No, we shall not declare war against Iraq. End of the discussion. Now let's work on getting that budget balanced and making America a more religiously Christian nation.
>>
>>80012730
Yes, and you third world country can not stop my imperialistic ambitions.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 260x194
nope i'd send them to mexico and take their oil. i would also build the worlds largest butt plug
>>
>>80012730
Yes.

We have to take over Iraq because Saddam wants to sell oil in Euros rather than US dollars and this would be bad for the value of the dollar. We will take some of their oil, and they're also a large threat to our allies Saudi Arabia and Israel. To cherry top that, Saddam treats the Kurds like shit and fuck him for doing that.
>>
he's stopped using the petro dollar? fuckers gotta go

oh, and i'm not going to bs my people because that's only gonna blow up in my face.

also doing this:
>>80012818

and putting an oil embargo on the eurocucks that complain
>>
No.
>>
>>80012730
Hell no.

Afghanistan, yes.

Iraq, no.
>>
File: 1422646400532s.jpg (9 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
1422646400532s.jpg
9 KB, 202x250
>>80012730
edgelord: Nuke the entire Euphrates basin.

IRL:
>Destroy Iraqi army,
>make the country look weak to all neighbors (iran)
>""accidentally"" leak info on iraq and saudis to Iran
>start Iran-Iraq war 2.0 this time with saudis
>laugh
>watch as arms manufacturers make a fortune.
>laugh some more
>>
>>80013062
That is some subtle b8. Very nice.
>>
>>80012730
>Shall we send troops to Iraq?
No, why the hell would we do that?
>>80012892
>making America a more religiously Christian nation
Why?
>>
>>80012730
If I didn't know what the outcome would be a decade later hell yeah I would.

Shock and Awe, motherfucker
>>
YES
He kills upwards of 100,000 Kurds in the north and around the same number of southern Arabs. Systematic extermination of innocent people was his brothers speciality. Break the Geneva convention on genocide, you gonna lose your sovereignty.
>>
>>80013062
You changed my mind. I was gonna say no do not invade. But him changing to euros instead of ameribucks that changes everything. Other wise id say leave iraq alone.
>>
>>80013611
Afghanistan, no.

Iraq, no

We still have almost 10k troops still in Afghanistan and it's never going to be safe to leave. The second we're out of there, the Afghani security forces fold like a deck of cards and Taliban are back in charge. There's only three kinds of government in the middle east, Islamists, strong-man dictatorships and Israel.

There is no strategic justification for spending any resources in Afghanistan, the place is a desert / mountainous hellhole, with 0 natural resources of any value.
>>
>>80013062
Also, the west needs immigrants, and Europe isn't going to diversify itself! :^)
>>
>>80012730
No, if anything we bombard Saudi Arabia from the sea and sky.
>>
>>80014301
Carson doesn't believe in the Geneva Convention.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.