[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to save Mexico from their obesity crisis I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: AuthenticMexicanFood.webm (3 MB, 456x574) Image search: [Google]
AuthenticMexicanFood.webm
3 MB, 456x574
Is it possible to save Mexico from their obesity crisis

I think this is getting out of hand.
>>
>>80009529
Self Bump
>>
>>80009769
Please clap
>>
>"You are fat" said the American.
>>
bump?
>>
White people food is worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA
>>
They gain the fat in their stomachs only. Americans gain it all over, we must have different fructose.
>>
>>80009198
Fat spics make easier targets for the coming RAHOWA
>>
bump pls for fat mexicans
>>
>>80013040
they don't even use fructose, which is why Mexican coca-cola is so much better
>>
>>80013647
So it's the beans then. Most Mexicans have skinny limbs with a fat face and stomach.
>>
>>80009198
I've browsed 4chains since 2007ish and this is one of the most depressing things I've ever watched here.
>>
>>80009198
If they're fat they won't be able to climb the wall.
>>
Tripfag seems saltier than the chips on the webm.
>>
>>80009198
I want to eat this. Am I fat now?
>>
>>80014506
You were fat before.
>>
>>80009198
They will start working out AFTER they take over america.
>>
doesn't look bad, what were the bigger things he put on after the beans, there were 4 slices of something and 5 prune looking things. looked like he also put like ~4 salsas some oil and was that hawaiian punch at the end?
>>
>>80010146
Are obesity rate is heavily inflated by the large influx of mexicoons pouring over the border into our country.
>>
File: 1449092051119.jpg (136 KB, 650x632) Image search: [Google]
1449092051119.jpg
136 KB, 650x632
>>80009198
>>
>>80016018
Source?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.