[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are police in the United States easily the most violent of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 440.png (229 KB, 515x350) Image search: [Google]
440.png
229 KB, 515x350
Why are police in the United States easily the most violent of any First World nation?
>>
>>80008881
Name a 1st world nation with more niggers
>>
>>80009795
Argentina
>>
>>80008881
why do fags like you defend felons?
>>
Get rid of niggers. Problem goes away.
>>
>>80008881
Possibly because we have the largest non-white population of any 1st world nation.
>>
>>80008881
If you don't reply to this post your mom will die in her sleep tonight
>>
>>80009795
France?
>>
>>80009795
we can stop, lads. thread's over.
>>
>>80008881
Why are black people in the US so calm and peaceful?
>>
File: Black_Violence_a-620x456.jpg (47 KB, 620x456) Image search: [Google]
Black_Violence_a-620x456.jpg
47 KB, 620x456
Because niggers
>>
>>80008881
they all got vaccinated as kids
>>
>>80008881
Because we don't have a first world population anymore. Sad!
>>
>>80010022
fuck off shitskin
>>
Shit training. If you get trained that they're going to kill you the second they get a chance, of course they're going to kill the second they feel threatened. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

But of course no one is going to talk about that, just the cops. The mess gets swept under and then it happens again in a month or two. Fuck. Can BLM actually do something like put props on the ballot, run for public office, or hell join their local police department. I'm getting sick of all these protest that accomplish nothing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.