[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about the first time you saw a black person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 885021-majak-daw.jpg (51 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
885021-majak-daw.jpg
51 KB, 650x366
The first time I saw a black person in person was when I was 5. I literally felt sick seeing pitch black south sudanese migrants at some community centre fundraiser my parents helped set up with the neighbours. I was petrified. I thought they were gouls or monster. I couldnt believe that there were actually people in some god forsaken part of the world who look like that. It didnt help that they happen to be the tallest nigs in Africa so they were extra strange looking, with wierd disproportionately long limbs. I felt like they were going to kill me by looking at them, but I couldnt stop myself from starring. After a few years, my suburb became flooded by south sudanese nigs so eventually it was normal to see a 6 foot 2 south sudanese nog at my school.
Tell me your stories
>>
File: 1465872816816.jpg (55 KB, 957x621) Image search: [Google]
1465872816816.jpg
55 KB, 957x621
It was in first grade, we later became friends. He turned into an autistic weeaboo in middle school after I showed him inuyasha. Now all he talks about today is anime
>>
>>80007292
I was a child visiting the zoo down in the Twin Cities and I saw a black man. I thought he was an escaped bear and I got really scared and started crying. I was very young, maybe 5 or 6.
>>
>>80007761
Sure
>>
I was a small toddler with my grandma at Friendly's restaurant. At this point in my life I only made animal noises and I hooted at him like a monkey.
>>
>>80007292
First house I lived in, our neighbor was black with a white wife. She babysat me and I have memories of their hybrid baby when I was 4 or 5.
>>
To be clear I'm not actually racist, but as a child I just thought he looked like a monkey and had only seen white people before.
>>
Stood in the mirror. It was the most shocking thing I've ever saw. At first I called the cops because I thought someone stole my identity. Then I realized, I've been stealing my own bike for years.
>>
File: =.jpg (17 KB, 236x277) Image search: [Google]
=.jpg
17 KB, 236x277
>>80014520
>>
File: jolly.jpg (57 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
jolly.jpg
57 KB, 620x670
>>80014520
>>
My mom actually told me about it. Apparently I was on a bus as a toddler and said 'chocolate man'. Thankfully he didn't nog out and hijack the bus or any such thing. Maybe he didn't hear.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.