[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any Hillary supporters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (915 KB, 3881x2766) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
915 KB, 3881x2766
I've never met a Hillary Clinton supporter, so I've never been able to ask why on earth they would vote for her and support her aside from liberals who want the novelty of a female president.
>>
There are no "Hillary supporters". There are only Democrats.
>>
>>80006651
But surely they would rather give up on america or support trump at this point? I dont even think most democrats like her
>>
>>80006581
Lifelong democrats.

Many who wanted to vote for a mino back in 2008 had to choose between Obama and Hillary, and they are now happy to be able to support the other option as well.

Most of her support is in "urban" places, and by "urban" people.
>>
i've legit only met one, and she told me she is gonna vote for her because "it's time for a woman" so yeah...
>>
There are hillary supporters, then there are the people who have decided to support Hillary because trump is the only other option.
>>
>>80006778
You're thinking perhaps of independents. Many of them will not vote this year, and many will vote for Trump. Few will vote for Hillary.

Even many Sanders supporters will vote for Trump, mark my words.
>>
>>80006778
They don't, but like the anon said, there are no hillary supporters, only democrats. They'll vote democrat even if democrats sanction the anal rape of every democrat voter. They'll blame republicans and vote for another democrat.

Republicans have the same shit to be fair.
>>
>>80006581

>Are there any Hillary supporters?

Jews.

I deliver for Amazon, and the only correlation I have been able to make are Hillary and Obama stickers at addresses with Jewish names attached.
>>
>>80006651
There are no "Democrats". There are only niggers.
>>
Yet theres no doubt in my mind that hillary will steal this election. If anyone still believes in democracy after that, there really is no hope left.
>>
>>80006581
Even liberals know that Clinton could only win against Trump. Chris Matthews (MSNBC) himself told me that this is his belief.

Whether Trump was set up as the nominee for this purpose is unclear to me, but I see it as a distinct possibility.
>>
http://luckypuppy.net/BLOG/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/rebel-girl.png
>>
>>80006837
That's a huge part of her support base. It's mostly people who are not interested or informed politically. However, blacks are beginning to vote in huge numbers to feel that they are enacting change without having to do any research.

The other factor that should not be ignored is Bill's adoration by blacks, and the fact that they feel electing Hillary is a "two for one" deal.
>>
>>80006581
I haven't met a Clinton supporter IRL other than the ones that went on NPR claiming to be superdelegates.
>>
>>80007231
it's very strange isn't it?
it's one part of democracy i'm still trying to understand. People who are apathetic having the same say as people who have done the research. I feel like everyone should be subject to understanding who and what they are voting for. The original Athenian democracy was mainly a creation of intellectuals trying to figure things out. NOT that blacks and women can't be intellectuals but you know what i mean, it's a very strange thing humans have
>>
>>80006581
Hillary by far has the most experience of any of the candidates. Not a supporter but i can play devils advocate if you want.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 399x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 399x557
>>80006581
>Hillary support

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.
>>
File: image.png (180 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180 KB, 750x1334
>>80006581
I am a de facto Hillary supporter
She isn't a climate denier, here tax plan is completely absurd and she doesn't advocate regressing into some toxic mix of modern corporatism, 17th and 18th century foreign and economic policy, and mcarthian populism.
Trumps policy is shit.
>disband the EPA
>deregulating the energy sector will bring fuel prices down
>600 billion in tax payer dollars to deport people that would be completely benifical if we legalized them
> multi billionaires pay the same ridiculously low income tax rate as denitist making 150,000 thousand dollars
>version pays the same 15% corporate tax rate as mom and pop stores
Nearly everything he advocates is laughable.
I challenge you to name one policy of trumps that is superior to Hillarys and why.
>>
>>80008890
FREAKIN KEK!
>>
>>80008890
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
>>
>>80009119
>>80009194
What
>>
>>80008890
Agreed
>>
>>80007932
>experience
That any experience is good experience and that it really is that big of a deal is a meme though. If her experience is decades of scandal, fuckups, and being unsuccessful as a legislator, then having MORE experience should be seen as a negative rather than a positive.

Are you all old enough to remember that her big ticket item in congress was legislating against violent video games?
>>
>>80008890
Many people I know are either caught up on the "she's a she" issue,
Or just really dislike everything Trump says.
And literally every trump supporter is either a "Well, he's not as bad as Shillary" or "Muh guns"
Many are waking up, though, and going for one of the third party candidates.
>>
Because she's better than Trump. I know what I'm getting when voting for her.
>>
>>80008890

>voting against Trump

This I understand and will do, but Ive never heard anyone actually express support for Hillary
>>
>>80012139
I remember very well.
Why I don't want to lock ranks with the Democrats, and I don't think many fellow Bernie boo are going to either.
>>
>>80006581
maybe if you got off your computer more often
>>
>>80012396
Bernie is reforming liberal politics for the better, imo. I support him even if I don't agree with his economics.
>>
This board is full of em

>>79947397
>>
>>80006581
I'm gonna vote for her. Don't like her very much, since she's basically a neo-con, but obviously a much better option than Trump.
>>
File: trump-presidency.jpg (125 KB, 618x441) Image search: [Google]
trump-presidency.jpg
125 KB, 618x441
>>80006581
I don't want a racist to become president.
At the end of the year I'll be back in the US and vote for Hillary.
>>
Not trump + may have chance of winning in my state
=
My vote
>>
>>80013231
Same here, plus my wife and my wife's son have been pressuring me to vote Hillary
>>
>>80008890
KEK, trumpies BTFO
>>
>>80006581
It's odd that a politician with so many scandals can make it this far. It's not like she did someone bad a long time ago, she has been in nonstop scandal mode since she was a governor's wife back in Arkansas.

I have seen one car with a Hillary sticker, ever.
>>
>>80006651
This. One of my teachers in college says she'll probably vote for Clinton, even though BY HER OWN ADMISSION "they're all a bunch of crooks."

And she LOVES to counter-signal Trump. When he lost in one state, she said "hurray, Trump lost!" And I said "it's just one state. He still has a chance."

She actually applauded that a Russian hacker would hack into Trump's tax returns.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74fyZBok9vg
>>
I believe that government is a tool to better people lives and she does too.
I also like how she's not a populist, the general public is retarded and just wants a bunch of short term shit that is not conducive to the maintenance of our super power status.

America is Europes military, that's why they can afford to give their citizens so much stuff. But we get their military bases and dictate the nation level politics and economies.

I just wish our politics was better, it just seems like cancer lately, but I guess it has been for a while, but Hillary hasn't contributed to that, so I'll vote for her although I'd prefer someone more liberal. But she is more liberal than people think.
>>
I support Hillary.

The thing about her is that she is the establishment candidate. You know, the exact same establishment who elected Obama and Bush. This means that her politics will be mild, stable and continue the same path that America has been going for the last decade.
The establishment has had plenty of years to carefully plan out what her presidency will be like. They are not panicking. They have somewhat control over their situation.

This means that, while America won't be made great again, it will stay somewhat good.
Trump would be better, but Hillary is probably the next best thing. She won't crash the economy. She won't cause world war 3. She won't start a crazy feminist revolution. She will just be 8 more years of Obama.
>>
File: 168.png (39 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
168.png
39 KB, 650x500
>>80006581

I wanted Webb originally but I'll probably be voting for her in November. I think she and her husband are absolute snakes but Trump wont stop sabotaging himself and I don't want an incompetent Berlusconi-esque figure in the White House antagonizing the whole world instead of just our enemies. I cringe every time she says anything about guns but she doesn't have the authority to do jack shit about them without both houses of congress backing her. I also think she's much more conservative than she lets on and is only playing up her lefty credentials to turn out young voters and minorities. Also she wants a federal program to teach immigrants English which would be a step in the right direction for assimilation.

Also can you imagine how Trump would respond to a national tragedy like 9/11? "See folks I was right again!"
>>
File: 0-a-benghazi-heroes[1].png (406 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
0-a-benghazi-heroes[1].png
406 KB, 640x468
>>80019171
>Also can you imagine how Trump would respond to a national tragedy like 9/11?

Well we know how Hillary responds to national tragedies
>>
>>80016899
>She won't cause world war 3

are you sure about that?
>>
>>80019636
>Hilary tripples troops along Russian border
>Russia "Stop this or we will take this as a serious threat against Russia."
>Hilary laughs
>>
>>80007795
Thanks for the reddit note at the bottom
>>
File: 1464389283110.jpg (173 KB, 600x666) Image search: [Google]
1464389283110.jpg
173 KB, 600x666
>>80006581
She's the a reasonable choice. An experienced politican with extensive foreign affairs experience. Not a Clinton supporter since its none of my business but if I were American I'd vote for her.

As an impartial third person observer I am extremely puzzled over the sheer hatred for Clinton over trivial matters. Getting paid for giving a speech is corruption? That's just working for money. Skilled working, certainly. Sure she's technically a criminal. But let's be reasonable, most people are technically criminals. Technically anyone who's ever littered is a criminal. Anyone who's pirated is a criminal. Anyone who smokes weed is a criminal. There are different classes of criminal, from very small everyday criminal to government corruption, serial murderer criminal. For some reason everyone talks about it like she's the latter for not following security protocol.
>>
>>80008890
There are literally 0 benefits to voting Trump. Rick Wilson is right, most of us are just virgin NEETs who have no children to worry about so we just want to bring on the happening.
>>
>>80006581
#imwithher
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.