[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly think center-right Internet people get too caught
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: milo.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
I honestly think center-right Internet people get too caught up with trying to rebut feminists, as opposed to everything else nefarious about progressivism.

If anything, stopping feminism will be the LEAST difficult aspect of the process.

What do you all think?
>>
>>80003131
I completely agree.

Lately it's been:

>"Feminism is the literally biggest problem we are facing, and if you don't agree, you're one of them."

>"Did you fucking hear what [irrelevant 3rd wave feminist] said? Fucking unbelievable. I need to get angry at this right away"
>>
>>80003131
Attacking (third wave) feminism is the most PC, un-PC thing to do.

Going much further than that is where the real shocked gasps start.
>>
>>80003131
>Milo
Who actually takes this faggot seriously?
>>
>>80003131
absolutely

Where are feminists now? When is the last time you heard some retarded feminist shit? That shit is passe as fuck and most when don't fuck with it anymore. We need to move on to fags and degeneracy.
>>
>>80007215
>We need to move on to fags and degeneracy.
Excellent start. Kill Milo.
>>
>>80003131
See, that sign doesn't work because the majority of liberals live in a fantasy world and actually believe video game and cartoon characters are real.
>>
>>80007737
As a libertarian humanist, it's painful how true that is. Though, to be fair, it's also true of many conservatives.
>>
The hardest pill to swallow is that THE INTERNET itself is really the ultimate form of progressivism, and the main vector all the problems (feminism included) people on here bitch about.

Without somehow censoring, de-anonymizing or even destroying the Internet there's no way to being back the old institutions like social shaming that worked.

This truth is 4chan's blind spot.
>>
>>80007215
really, you guys need to grow an ounce of self awareness and dump 4chan and it's culture for its disgusting filth. You have this NIMBY attitude where you refuse to accept 4chan as being one of the most degenerate places in existence, full of all sorts of scum, enabled by its culture of anonymity and lack of accountability.
>>
>>80007215
We need to move on to the REAL damage of "feminism" aka sexual liberation and the fact that marriage is essentially dead, and promiscuous men are as guilty as women for it.
>>
>>80005385
THIS.
>>
still, attacking the Internet is the single most un-PC thing left.

the one sacred cow no Internet addict would be willing to let go or admit as being a problem inherently
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.