[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 1098x770) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1098x770
You all realize you're candidate for president is a complete fucking retard right? He literally makes his speeches up like a shitty improv comedian. HE'S AN ENTERTAINER! And a 3rd rate one at best. Has no policy in line, no plans for this country absolute shit. I'm convinced you just want this man president for the dank memes and the happenings that would take place, or you're just a dumbass 12 year old and hate that a nigger stole your girlfriend.

Please enlighten me, why do you support this man on a serious level ?
>>
>>80002373
Because I supported Obama, and it's only fair I support Trump this year.
>>
>>80002373
Stutters less than obongo on the fly
>>
>>80002727
He literally interrupted his speech today to talk about a mosquito flying around for a good 35 seconds...
>>
>>80002605
This is the most sense I've ever seen to explain Trump support.
>>
>>80002373
Cuck
>>
>>80003046
Great point you fucking idiot
>>
>>80002373
I second this legitimate question
>>
>>80002373
>Has no policy in line, no plans for this country

is that so?
>>
>>80002373
Cuz hilldog wants me to welcome isis with open arms
>>
>>80002373
Hillary is far more retarded.
If you haven't noticed, her mental health is deteriorating, there's no way she's actually competent.
Her appearance is held up by the people who surround her.
If they weren't telling her what to say she would have lost to Bernie.

All of her supporters are depending on her for a payout and that is all they care about.
>>
>>80002373
neat
>>
>>80002373
Because he will end California's drought with all the liberal sjw tears.
>>
>>80004286
yeah I completely agree
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.