[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those of you who hate gays, why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: verdictisin.jpg (134 KB, 850x315) Image search: [Google]
verdictisin.jpg
134 KB, 850x315
>many are effeminate and therefore weak as men
>promiscuous and spread disease
>accepting them is slippery slope that leads to increasing moral relativism
>God said they are degenerate
>other
>>
I don't hate gays. I hate faggots. Faggots base their entire identity on being faggots. While gays could go their entire life without mentioning to someone they take it in the pooper.
>>
>>79998434
ok I didn't want the semantics to stand in the way of the idea.
What is it about gays/faggots/homos/queers that men don't like? I'm trying to boil it down.
>>
File: 1455399104999.gif (263 KB, 500x257) Image search: [Google]
1455399104999.gif
263 KB, 500x257
>>79998033
bingo
>>
>>79998033

LGBTFO.
>>
>>79998033
We had a thread about this today already. This is the kind of repetitive spotlighting which ends up making people dislike gays.
>>
>>79998434

Shut your dickhole, stinkdick.
>>
>>79998033

Go away

You have your own board

Go there
>>
>>79998033

all that is needed

I also live with a gay nigger who exposes himself to people and makes weird monkey noises, something about being a gay nigger makes you seriously fucked up
>>
>>79998033
I hate them too for the most part.

-t. homosexual
>>
>>79999206
Fuck you, you fucking almond milk drinking sissy
>>
>>79998033
>>many are effeminate and therefore weak as men>

Meh, lots of straight wussy boys out there as well.

>promiscuous and spread disease

That's a big one.

>accepting them is slippery slope that leads to increasing moral relativism

Somewhat, but not a top reason for me

A bit, but definitely not a top reason

>other

CREEPY BASTARDS, all of them, that's one main reason. Fags don't hide their desire to try and get with me, which is an annoyance when they either leer or outright try to test the waters to see if I'm "one of them". It's the one downside to being decent looking and in good shape, they all seem to think that they can now hit on any man they see as if it's fine, and one of these days, I'm going to either punch one of them in the face, or, start shouting at them to die of AIDS immediately, either way, it won't be pretty.
>>
>>80000030
great complete answer
>>
>>79998033

They are selfish cunts, that would rather fulfull a sick degenerate desire, rather than having a family with a women and growing the ever shriking white race

Gee I wonder who keeps pushing this GAY IS OK thing. It couldn't possibly be people who hate white people, and have a stranglehold on all media. Oh no, not at all.
>>
File: almond eyed milk.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
almond eyed milk.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>79999817

I get my milk from an almond-eyed asian hooker!
>>
>>80001363

This, plus being homosexual is giving up on attracting someone of the opposite sex. I'm firmly of the opinion that the drive to be attractive to the other sex leads the determined men and women to become the greatest possible versions of themselves. The funny part is that a lot of fags are grossed out by women, at least when it comes to thinking of them sexually. The one act that created their miserable lives is what they find disgusting. Delusional, really.
>>
>>80002187
yeah it seems that there is a natural 'brake' on the most pleasurable act in life and the way to get a steady supply of it is to be the best you can be. Faggotry is a way of bypassing that natural equilibrium and just getting the good stuff
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.