[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CALLING ALL /pol/ACKS CURRENTLY IN A HIGHER STATE OF MIND: Lets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nqigjxb5cS1r4hhzeo1_500.png (660 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqigjxb5cS1r4hhzeo1_500.png
660 KB, 500x600
CALLING ALL /pol/ACKS CURRENTLY IN A HIGHER STATE OF MIND:

Lets discuss a few thing:
1. This 'reality' is not objectively real
2. We are part of a fractalized simulation in which our 'human experience' is being hosted
3. Atziluth is the world of forms where everything comes from as explained by the Jewish Kabala
4. We are part of a simple yet complex mathematical algorithm
5. The elites understand this and use it to their advantage

ITT: We create a new secret society

NOT ALLOWED: Trolles, mimis, any existentialism, religious nuts.
>>
https://youtu.be/ZG4dRUOWwtg

Here is definite proof that this reality is a simulation where maths control everything
>>
>>79995232
>Lets discuss a few thing:
>1. This 'reality' is not objectively real

Agree.

>2. We are part of a fractalized simulation in which our 'human experience' is being hosted

Disagree, but if that is a useful framework then please use it.

>3. Atziluth is the world of forms where everything comes from as explained by the Jewish Kabala

Disagree, but if that is a useful framework then please use it.

>4. We are part of a simple yet complex mathematical algorithm

Disagree, and I think you would do well to abandon this approach as it does not hold up to actual mathematics.

>5. The elites understand this and use it to their advantage

Agree.

>ITT: We create a new secret society

Ok, but we should allow existentialists.
>>
>>79995763
https://youtu.be/tN_eNQFcv5E

Please watch this video it does a very good job visualizing how it is very possible we are simply a part of a fractalized reality
>>
File: honestmistake.jpg (266 KB, 809x866) Image search: [Google]
honestmistake.jpg
266 KB, 809x866
>>79995232
there is no objectivity, only subjective experience through human senses and what you make of those stimuli
however, when I crashed pic related it objectively hurt like nothing before or since then
>2. We are part of a fractalized simulation in which our 'human experience' is being hosted
could be but that implies the entire universe is a part of it; hard to imagine what machine it would take to run it all and without error
>3. Atziluth is the world of forms where everything comes from as explained by the Jewish Kabala
not familiar with this so no comment
mathematics is the language of the universe
the elites have their ways of willing things to happen or not happen exactly the way they want to; money and power does not imply knowledge but allows for control
>>
>>79995232

Do you have a mental illness or do you/have you taken medication?
>>
ITT autists
>>
>>79995232
yeah bring bACK scientology

ss
>>
>>79996756
Have you or haven't you told your parents you're an insufferable neet?
>>
>>79995232
>as explained by the Jewish Kabala
>NOT ALLOWED: religious people

pick one.
>>
File: 1467324091980-0.png (531 KB, 784x727) Image search: [Google]
1467324091980-0.png
531 KB, 784x727
>>79995232
>>
>>79995906
You are carrying on as if a simulation means our world is not phenomenologically real.

Fractal simulation"" is vague as fuck you inbred wannabe psychonaut. That even covers the expansion of the tetragrammaton during the big bang, it could mean anything.
>>
>>79997346

This way of thinking is not a normal thought process. Please check yourself into a psych ward.
>>
>>79995232
I'd argue it's real. But only temporary
Not a former heavens gate member, but I do believe were just occupying these vessels. I keep mine in good shape as it shows willpower if anything
Judeo Masonic religions are a total meme buddy.
Plausible. Unlikely, but definitely one of the better possibilities imo. Only now are we finding links between oppressed memories, conscious thought, dreams, genetic lineage and anything really scientifically explainable. It could be mathematic. It could be a higher power. It could be as false as the time cube, depending on what you believe.
I think the most often thing elites underestimate is the average humans ability outside of this dimension
>>
>>79996626
>could be but that implies the entire universe is a part of it; hard to imagine what machine it would take to run it all and without error

We're currently only able to host simulations through computers, of course there would be limitations. But I don't think whatever we're being 'hosted' on would necessarily be a computer. It's just the easiest way to explain a fractalized simulation.

I think there is some 'global consciousness' where we all draw our ideas from and feed our experiences back into.

I don't claim to have all the answers or even that they're right, I'm mainly here to hear other peoples thoughts on the matter.

>>79997445
Surface religion isn't relevant to the context. There is a lot of hidden knowledge in the old testament, for example. A lot of physics and hidden message that can be interpreted by people who are more aware than others.

Listen to the following to learn more: https://youtu.be/dQqCMe_37P0?t=21m7s
>>
>>79995232
whoa dude, that's like...deep, man

like, what if races weren't real because we aren't real?
>>
File: The Matrix _DivX_ 346_0001.jpg (12 KB, 320x152) Image search: [Google]
The Matrix _DivX_ 346_0001.jpg
12 KB, 320x152
>>79998288
>I think the most often thing elites underestimate is the average humans ability outside of this dimension

I feel that as well. Which is why the further try to subvert us into this 'reality' because it's one in which they have total control over beings and because this 'reality' is 'real' enough for them.

I would imagine it's how the rationalize their actions of destroying things and killing peopled; because nothing is real.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.