[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
War in Iran
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Could a war between America and Iran happen in the near future? How and why?
>>
>>79989475
bump
>>
>>79989475

Not likely. AIPAC funded neocons have been pushing for it for years, and nothing has come of it. Russia would most likely intervene, massively escalating any conflict.
>>
>>79989475
Iraq was once a great place. They brought war upon themselves

Iran has no quarrel with the US. So no
>>
>>79989475
American obsession with Iran is one of the most baffling things in the world.
>>
>>79989475
ben garrison has been so fucking based lately i feel bad we ever made fun of him
>>
>>79992380
Its due to Saudi Arabia. We are getting gigantic quantities of cheap oil for them and they get our support while they continue to do so. once their oil runs out we will switch and help iran. Once they run out we will be the ones with the biggest oil reserves in the world.
>>
>>79989475

how many wars has the US broke itself upon rocks in the ME? 3?

the country will literally be like 25 trillion richer or something if they didnt went in for no fucking reason

usa is in no shape to go anywhere now
>>
>>79989475
Anyone have the original and not this photoshopped garbage
>>
>>79989475
where is the original?
>>
File: images-1.png (5 KB, 142x133) Image search: [Google]
images-1.png
5 KB, 142x133
>>79989475
>those hands
>>
>>79992824
>implying that would stop the neocons from forcing us back in

they want to destroy the US as if it wasn't obvious enough from the fact they're all jewish
>>
>>79992789
Hillary is a tool of the Saudis... She also said she wanted to take Iran out. She's a proven war monger.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.