[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alberta = cucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: quebecball thinking.png (36 KB, 349x320) Image search: [Google]
quebecball thinking.png
36 KB, 349x320
>Quebec posts massive surplus
>puts half of it into an emergency fund (which counts as an expense, so their surplus on paper is smaller which means the money Quebec gives to other provinces will be smaller)

Meanwhile, Albertan Progressive Cuckservatives were literally sitting on a fortune and squandered it, giving deals to foreign companies rather than their own people. Then the NDP were in power for a year and the Cuckservative shills blamed them for everything.

Guess what? You Albertan subhumans aren't getting a cent, which is why Quebec is putting a lot of that money into an emergency fund. Maybe when the oil prices reach $100+ you will make money again, just like every other third world country with no foresight. I know many people who went to work in the oil fields in Alberta, and literally every single one except one guy wasted it all on bullshit. Many of them lost their jobs, and that one fucking guy saved enough money that he can go back to school and study full-time on his own while the others are desperately looking for another job and whining on facebook that times are hard.

Now I see idiots on /pol/ thinking Alberta would be better off independent. Yeah, that's not going to happen because Canada doesn't need a second impoverished third world country on its border. At least Quebec is far more energy independent and not a cuck to oil prices like Alberta if it were independent. But it doesn't matter because you're not getting a penny from us whether we stay or not.

Quebec = ant
Alberta = grasshopper (but instead of freezing to death, you are incinerated because of poor forest management)

Hmmmmmmmm.... really makes you think, huh?
>>
Yeah I'm in Alberta and a lot of the oil workers thought the gravy train was going to last forever, so they had no worries spending all their money on strippers beer and drugs (not much else to do at fort mac DESU) and had no concept that shit may hit the fan one day.

I actually don't have a problem with Alberta going independent if they take that oil money (when it goes back up) and start re-investing it into other economies that would make Alberta sustainable as an individual province when the oil gave eventually dries up for good.
>>
File: justint.jpg (29 KB, 431x286) Image search: [Google]
justint.jpg
29 KB, 431x286
TORONTO MASTER RACE
>>
I... I love you.

t. Hongcouver
>>
File: 4558.png (67 KB, 345x230) Image search: [Google]
4558.png
67 KB, 345x230
I'm just happy we finally got rid of that nigger.

Most expensive monkey ever.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 530x600
>tfw albertan who rode the oil train hard from 18-23 and is now taking massive savings into Uni
>>
>>79988264

>becomes an english teacher
>>
>>79988264
Be proud that you are one of the few oil workers with a brain.
>>
>>79988349
It's not cool to make fun of the worker who got brain damage from the fume mate.
>>
>>79988349
I'm quite pleased with how I've done, but lets be serious at 150k a year how the fuck do my coworkers manage to blow it all loke god damn.
>>
>>79988772
they come back to quebec and live in a shitty apartment in montreal for a year.
>>
>>79988078
hi poojeet
>>
File: Canada.jpg (63 KB, 784x406) Image search: [Google]
Canada.jpg
63 KB, 784x406
>>
>>79988868
holy fuck how bad is rent out east?
>>
>>79987714
Look on the bright side, OP: It's Canada, so nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>79989446
pretty fucking bad, it's constantly a debate on the news, plus the tax is ridiculous so yeah, you go live in montreal for a year and you're back to square one. They all do this. ''heuheu imma go make money in alberta on the pipelines''

They never make money.

ever.

Because they come back.
>>
>>79989383
>Albertan

>proud, poor, and dumb
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.