[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 Olympics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: rio-2016.jpg (129 KB, 702x370) Image search: [Google]
rio-2016.jpg
129 KB, 702x370
So what do you guys think will be the most fucked up thing to happend.
>>
Nothing.
>>
Puerto Rico not going broke

You guys fucking deserve your debt
>>
>>79985318
looks like a chastity belt
>>
There WILL be a terrorist attack. Maybe even during transmission because of propaganda.
If it happened during Boston's Marathon, why not in Rio?

Screencap this.
>>
>>79985536

Keep your cuckold fantasies to yourself, Ivan.
>>
>>79985477
We're gonna work for $4.25 an hour now I could careless living at all.
>>
>>79985647
>dane
no wonder you talk about cuckold straight away
>>
>>79985318
They'll pull it together in the nick of time like Greece. Well, besides the whole disease thing. On the upside tickets should be really cheap. Might even go myself.
>>
1 ~ISIS will bomb us.

Our federal police already arrested one guy linked to ISIS. He was planning to do an sniper attack.

2 ~ Mass Zika infection and super Bacterias on the water
>>
Zika spreads through all the world
Only white people are infected
Shitskins world domination happens 50 years earlier
>>
>>79985318
IT IS GOING TO BE A TOTAL DISASTER
>>
>>79986341

Getting ready in time is the least of their many problems
>>
File: cartaz grande I.jpg (463 KB, 750x520) Image search: [Google]
cartaz grande I.jpg
463 KB, 750x520
The government is Afraid of ISIS.

They are puting these posters on the streets.
>>
>>79985318
The 11 year old prostitutes are going to be even cheaper than what they were during the world cup.
>>
Entire sports team will be kidnapped for ransom.
>>
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8e9_1467487024

>Hosting anything in Latin America
>>
File: olympic_flashback_munich.jpg (862 KB, 3000x1910) Image search: [Google]
olympic_flashback_munich.jpg
862 KB, 3000x1910
It'll be 1972 but a hundred times worse.

Screencap this.
>>
>>79985910
Don't forget NALED is gonna kill us anyway.
>>
>>79985646

This. And there are 2 reasons why it will happen.

1) Brazil's police is a joke. They can't even handle petty street crime. Judging by Brazil's violate crime rate, they can't handle this either. It's almost laughable to assume that they can respond to terrorism by ISIS and it's frankly astonishing that it didn't happen in the World Cup already.

2) Brazil doesn't have the infrastructure in place to handle so many visitors. To understand this, imagine this: Brazil gets about 5 million tourists per year, you know how much we get? 25 million. What for us or any other country on the western world represents an overall small rise in the number of visitors during the Olympics, is simply WAY to much for Brazil.

There's going to be cut backs. people won't be searched properly. It's simply going to happen.
>>
>>79987530
PR will always be USA's guinea pig.
>>
>>79985318
The logo looks like one of them chastity belts.
>>
>>79985318
The target shooting teams will be the only ones who make it out alive
>>
>>79985318
Not letting Russia participate, because of some shit-tier narrative about doping probes given by the hand from the wall.
>>
>>79985646
> There WILL be a terrorist attack.
Still not as fucked up, as not letting Russian athletes participate.

Only shitskin wrestlers can be banned - they are the real dopes. The whole story is to cover up the thing, that they are worthless at sport.
>>
The Olympics in Rio will pass without incident.

How fucked up is that?!
>>
>>79989888
Wow no one saw that coming
>>
The rowing teams will get HIV, hepatitis, and tetanus.
>>
>>79989881
>Still not as fucked up, as not letting Russian athletes participate
u wot?
>>
>>79989888
whenever major events happen, some group always tries to do some shit.
But government agencies tend to stop that shit before it happens, and they don't tell anyone because people would freak out if they know how close they got in those situations.
>>
Besides rampant crime and most likely a terrorist attack? Not much is going to happen.
>>
>>79989881
If only your scientists were good enough to know how to mask doping.
You're worse than drug cheats - YOU'RE DUMB
>>
>>79988328
the man is keeping us down
>>
>>79985318
>Brazil Actually Wins
>>
>>79985318
There might be a danger of a terror attack, but the most fucked up thing will be BOPE in Aleppo killing everything and nobody in the world will dare to utter the words 'moderate opposition'.
The St. Pt. midged wins again
>>
>>79985477
All latino countries are shitholes. Then they come to the US and try to make us like their shithole nation. Fuck all you Latinos subhuman scum.
>>
>>79988289
>They can't even handle petty street crime. Judging by Brazil's violate crime rate, they can't handle this either

While our police is indeed pathetic, those are mostly the result of lefty politics. I doubt we'd be able to deal with crime even with twice the current number of cops.
>>
>>79985318
>runners try outrunning a swarm of zika mosquitos
>runners getting mugged mid run
>false starts at the gate because of gun fire in the stands
>runners trip over a decomposing body in the middle of the race.
>>
File: EOZvjcS.jpg (12 KB, 217x262) Image search: [Google]
EOZvjcS.jpg
12 KB, 217x262
An Olympic athlete will be killed by a Brazilian thug, sparking controversy.

>pic related, a Brazilian.
>>
>>79985318
The media cover up.
>>
Rio is bankrupt and there's a terrorist on Hue soil. Bring cash and iPhones motherfuckers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad_Ahmed_Mustafa_Dhiab

http://oglobo.globo.com/rio/terrorista-sirio-procurado-pelo-governo-brasileiro-diz-ministro-da-casa-civil-19652319
>>
>>79998358
>Bring cash and iPhones motherfuckers.

this

hopefully dolar will still be at 3~ reais by then

I gotta find a gun
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.