[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pounds drops even more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1 pounds = 1 dollar.png (13 KB, 624x442) Image search: [Google]
1 pounds = 1 dollar.png
13 KB, 624x442
>http://www.bbc.com/news/business-36721689

>xd

>tfw soon spain's economy gun be better than the cuckdoms

>and the anglo-cucks havent even left yet
>>
>>79980277
wake me up when it drops to parity.

Brexit is a false flag event to distract from the Muslim takeover.
>>
File: nintendo good goy.jpg (250 KB, 658x1080) Image search: [Google]
nintendo good goy.jpg
250 KB, 658x1080
>Look at your currency plummet! You'd better call for a second referendum to turn this around, yes?
>>
>>79980277
>china devalues their money
>CALL THE WTO! FUCKING CHINKS

>pound experiences speculative drop
>BRITONS BTFO FOR ETERNITY
>>
How is that a bad thing?
>>
>>79981037
>>79981197

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-france-idUKKCN0ZM1SK
>>
ITT:

A bunch of Remain supporters pretend they understand economics.
>>
> Paul Robin Krugman is an American economist, Distinguished Professor of Economics at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York, and an op-ed columnist for The New York Times.

> It’s true that the pound has fallen by a lot compared with normal daily fluctuations. But for those of us who cut our teeth on emerging-market crises, the fall isn’t that big – in fact, it’s not that big compared with British historical episodes. The pound fell by a third during the 70s crisis; it fell by a quarter during Britain’s exit from the Exchange Rate Mechanism in 1992; it’s down about 8 percent as I write this. ....

> Furthermore, Britain is a nation that borrows in its own currency, not subject to a classic balance-sheet crisis due to currency devaluation – that is, it’s not like Argentina, where the fall in the peso wreaked havoc with firms and consumers who had borrowed in dollars. If you were worried that fears about Brexit would cause capital flight and drive up interest rates, well, no sign of that – if anything the opposite.
. .
>>
>big banks tell everyone pound is going down to parity
>everyone panics and sells
>banks buy back at bargain rates

Really makes you think
>>
>>79981666
(((Reuters)))
>>
>>79982598
so ur tellin me this aint tue cuz its reported by reuters??

>xd

btfo faggot
>>
>>79980277

>1985

Hows that education Spain?
>>
>>79980277
UK the Next Greece.....get your wymin washed and ready...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.