[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DISCLAIMER, THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL ARMY REQUEST So I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (712 KB, 1152x1975) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
712 KB, 1152x1975
DISCLAIMER, THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL ARMY REQUEST

So I've been car searching the past 2 months looking for a new car, and I've been getting emails from dealerships once I show interest on their website, and yeah that's pretty normal. But then I get this gem this morning, what did he mean by this email? Is it completely innocent or is this email filled with sexual innuendos.

how should I respond and what course of action should I take, should I try and get this faggot fired and sue? or am I just being a sensitive female.

Picture related
>>
>iPhone
inb4 sperglord army
>>
>>79979766
It's called marketing.
>>
>>79979766
Dear Sir/Ma

With due respect, my name is Frank Alasaka, a personal assistance to Sambo Dasuki a former security adviser to the ex-president in west Africa and I write to seek your collaboration to secure funds deposited with a security company in Europe as a personal effects.

He is presently under house arrest after released from detention by the government of my country for disturbing over US$155Million Dollars to government officials on the instruction of Mr President, whom then denies this and claim that funds were meant for weapon purchase to destroy my political ambition.
He want you to secure the sum of US$55.5Million deposited as family valuables with a high level security firm in Europe and 30% will be for you while 5% for any expense that might be incurred and the balance 65% for me, which you might need to invest into a profitable venture you deem fit and once He finish with his case, He will travel to your country to discuss on how to get his share back.

Please note, that this transaction is strictly confidential and He assure you is 100% risk free and all relevant information will be given to you upon your response and please keep this transaction secret until you have taken possession of the funds.

More details will be given to you upon receipt of your reply and you can google his name and see his situation online (https://www.naij.com/683303-dasukigate-efcc-makes-new-arrest.html)

Frank Alasaka
>>
Call him a retard for writing like a shithead and slap yourself for thinking about buying a versa.
>>
Typical narcissistic whore. There's nothing sexual at all, just incredibly innocuous humor.
>>
>versa
shit taste girlfriend
>>
>Those 12 hour days
>74 hour work week
Gawd I'm so glad I don't sell cars anymore. It's like working in a whorehouse six days a week. On your day off, you're too tired and worn out mentally to even enjoy it.
>>
Hes just making jokes OP. You should ask when hes working so you can test drive the car with him

(THIS USER IS USING THE IP A KNOWN SEXUAL PREDATOR, DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU. HE CAN NOT SEE THIS TEXT)
>>
>>79979766
>guys look at what i'm dealing with here major political situation
lol
>>
Nope, just a salesman with autism attempting to think outside the box with meeting a sales target. Nothing more than cringe and doubled here because you somehow thought he was implying rape
>>
>>79979766
Seems pretty funny/clever m8, brought a smile to my face.

Whats wrong with it OP? You a misrable person?

Last car salesman I delt with just kept repeating:
>How can I get you in this car?
>What can I do to get you in this car?

IDK, open the door, unlock it, shutthefuckupcunt, think of something new to say
>>
>>79979766
It's funny you can't see what is being done but you still look for something and default to sex. Nothing sexual at all, in fact you are being spoken to like a child looking to buy candy.
>>
>>79979766
Men flirt with women to sell them stuff too.
>>
>>79979766
it's innocent but sounds like some autistic neckbeard's idea of how you market something to someone
>>
>>79979766

This is a Tumblr tier question.

Exits on the left.
>>
>>79980846
You were being propositioned for sex and just didn't have the woman's intuition to see it.
>>
MUH EMAIL RAPE.

I meant to add.
>>
>>79981178
That cutesy shit works on some women. It's probably the only way he's ever got his dick sucked. I used to tell a gf that my dick want to ask her something. She thought it was funny and sucked my dick every time.
>>
Yeah this was definitely worth making a thread on /pol/ over

You spastic
>>
>>79979766
Is that supposed to be flirting? And it's certainly not offensive. He sounds like a sucker. Get him to take a whole grand off and throw in a free tank of gas, some floor mats, and a year's worth of oil changes.
>>
>>79979766
Overly ovarian retard. Stop being a faggot. I knew females are nuts and think entirely with thier crotch but now youre fucking stretching. Do you ever think about the last time you showered and immediately think youre sexually harrassing yourself? You sound exactly that dumb.
>>
>listening at all to what some lot lizard has to say.

I'm not much of a current year kind of guy, but come on its 2016. If you can be talked into making a large purchase by some slick talking faggots your a worthless human being. Do your reaearch, figure out the exact car you want, and go find one. When I bought my car I knew exactly what I wanted, found a model near me and went to check it out. I disregarded everything the salesman said, I already knew more about the car than he did when I got there. I took it for a test drive and then went to negotiate with therapy officer when I felt satisfied with its condition. Now that guy I actually listened to and negotiated with. But you should never give a car salesman a single ounce of respect, they know nothing about cars or how they even work, they're just sleaze balls that convince idiots to buy shit they don't need.
>>
>>79979766
>h-he is assaulting me!!! h-help white knights!!
fuck off whore
>>
File: 1463709256883.png (179 KB, 720x437) Image search: [Google]
1463709256883.png
179 KB, 720x437
>>79979766
This isn't even politics m8...

>>>/adv/
>>>/b/
>>>/soc/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>79981738
>Therapy officer
God damn I hate the keyboard on this HTC One so much I'm this close to buying a fucking iPhone. I meant loan officer.
>>
Just fucking cringe from a desperate aspie who really wants to make his sales quota in our shitty economy.

Which does make it political. Our economic numbers are as fucked as Soviet ones just to sell the Magic Nigger's myth of his economic recovery.
>>
>>79979766
Doesn't seem sexual to me
>>
>>79979766
Use your vagina to get the best price out of this rube. That's what you're grandmother would say
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.