[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ hates Jews >Trump repeatedly says he loves Jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (465 KB, 4272x3204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
465 KB, 4272x3204
>/pol/ hates Jews
>Trump repeatedly says he loves Jews and Israel
>/pol/ loves Trump
??
>>
>>79977775
/pol/ doesn't actually love Trump. Shills just shitpost this board into oblivion 24/7. This board is literally nothing but shills shilling shills now. Gaymercancer turned /pol/ to pure unfiltered garbage.
>>
File: hillary - aipac.png (135 KB, 306x320) Image search: [Google]
hillary - aipac.png
135 KB, 306x320
>>79977775
That's it!
I'm a #shillforhill now.
>>
>>79977775
I dont love anybody, you fucking faggot!
>>
>>79977775
>I am 4chan /pol/ and I approve this message
>>
>>79977775
>>79977935
thanks based JIDF, Im a #Shill4Hill now
>>
it's all a giant meme
>>
There is no perfect candidate. Trump is the best choice we're going to get in a generation. Everyone else is a globalist puppet.
>>
>>79977775
The whole Trump thing was just a meme that some autists thought was real
>>
>>79977775
We love Jews. We love Trump.

Why would we hate The Chosen People? It makes no sense.
>>
>>79977935
This.

ReaL polĂ­tical discussions are more commom on fucking /b/ than in /pol/ these days.

>>79978533
>Support Israel and jews no matter what
>Claim that the enemies of Israel are US enemies
>Isnt globalist
>>
>>79977775
Never noticed this. I guess #imwithher now. Hilly wil gas the kikes
>>
I don't love Trump, but when you see the alternatives, you start to really love him despite the Jew shilling.
>>
>>79977775
>/pol/ hates Jews
???
>>
Trump may not be ideal, but Killary is Soros' finger puppet.
>>
File: happy merchant money jew.jpg (118 KB, 780x558) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant money jew.jpg
118 KB, 780x558
I don't hate jews, I just want them to stop meddling.
>>
>>79978463
>Implying any establishment candidate has popular support

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/poll-hillary-clinton-trump-voters-dislike-223504

This shit is exactly why you've shilled this board so hard.

>>79978716
Yep. Literally every board is less artificial than nu/pol/. I hardly come here anymore. This board is just one giant advertisement now.
>>
>>79977935
You're a troll.

>>79978716
>against israel
Ok come back when you really have a political opinion
>>
>>79978815
Gypo, plox.
>>
bamp
>>
>>79978884
first day here Korea? /pol/ blames every problem in the world on Jews
>>
>>79977935
This. Holly shit.

Maybe it will go back to "normal"

Pre moot sellout
>>
>>79977775
>/pol/ hates jews
>all candidates support Israel
>if Israel was closed they would move to America and other western countries
>therefore people who want Israel gone want more jews in western countries
>>
>>79977775
If Trump wins, one (and ONLY one) of the following is true:

1. The conspiracy theories about a cabal that rigs elections and controls the world are false

or

2. Trump is part of their plan.

Choose.
>>
you don't get to be president of the united states unless you are at least tacitly pro-israel. that's just how it works. and republicans have always been the more pro-israel party because of all the retarded christians who believe israel is our greatest ally against the evil mooslims.
>>
>>79977775
>Trump says he loves jews.
>Jews still hate him.

Wow, makes you think.
>>
i think its a little much to expect there to be a candidate who agrees with literally everything you think.
>>
>>79982994
3. They will kill him if he doesn't play ball and stay the course with his establishment VP
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.