[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the main cause of poverty among nonwhites in the USA.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Hope St.png (2 MB, 1256x730) Image search: [Google]
Hope St.png
2 MB, 1256x730
What is the main cause of poverty among nonwhites in the USA. Or is it that spics and niggers are that useless?
>>
>>79973412
They have a culture that encourages criminality and failure
>>
>>79973412

We give them every opportunity for advancement right up to handing them diplomas and jobs and it does no good. What does that tell you
>>
>>79973412
Drug use.
>>
>>79973508
Example...?
>>
File: Urban Slums Mexico City.jpg (403 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Urban Slums Mexico City.jpg
403 KB, 1080x1080
It is true spics do have a custom of failure in their culture but that should change when they come to the USA but it doesn't.
>>
>>79973412
Because they do shit like: put 4k$ rims on a 2k$ car. They buy a 40k$ car on a 15k$/yr salary. They do like pic and turn a vehicle into a sandbox instead of using it for work.
>>
>>79973749
"hip-hop" and they blame every problem they have on whites.
>>
>>79974042
pretty much this. I have a friend who deals with welfare and rants all the time about how they come in with brand handbags, fancy nails, fancy hair, and the newest phone yet cry for money and she cant do anything about it. Our system is fucked, they are like kids in that movie "blank check" or something when it comes to how they handle money because they dont know any better and we keep giving it to them
>>
>>79974288
Why they won't face responsibility like anyone else?
>>
>>79973749
Many black people that try to make something of their life get branded an 'Uncle Tom' and accused to acting like a white person, which is rather discouraging for them
>>
>>79973412
Their genetics.
>>
>>79973412
attitude
>>
>>79973412

I think the cause for poverty among nonwhites is the cultural stigma towards those who want to better themselves. They are seen as trying to be white. Instead of pursuing the road that is difficult, they will take the path of least resistance and turn to crime. I believe theres probably a longer explanation for this that dives deeper into environment, parents, and other factors.
>>
>>79973412

We don't know how to handle anything. Our women are useless, too many children, and our families are broken beyond repair. And they like it that way. I have three jobs, I go to school, and I'm still in poverty.

They like being in poverty. They have no desire to do better.
>>
Because the US has shit tier social mobility compared to all other western nations.

How is an impoverished person supposed to break the poverty cycle when they must start saving at their birth to be able to afford an education when they grow up? And if little Tyrone falls of his bike, how is he supposed to pay his medical bill? Education and self-improvement are not a priority when you're living on one meal a day.
>>
culture is shit man. the few white people that are in those situations are just as bad. the school i went to had a huge amount of mexicans and blacks, with lots bused in from downtown ghettos and any time one of them wanted to hang with any nigger who wasn't from the hood or god forbid ONE O DEM DAM WHITE BOYZ they'd get shit on endlessly for it. a lot of them are just useless shits in general but even the few who might try to change things end up getting shit on by their brothers to the point they just give up.
>>
>>79973412
God I hate Philadelphia. With all the history in the city it should be a shining beacon instead of half of it being Detroit-lite.

>>79975445
Bullshit. Known plenty of people who started out with nothing and managed to claw their way up into the middle class and send their kids to college. Guess what? They worked their asses off and kept looking for work and money constantly.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.