[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Having a penis doesn't make me a boy does it?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
>"Having a penis doesn't make me a boy does it?"
>"I can be a girl on the inside if I want to, right dad?"

Wat do?
>>
File: Niggles2.jpg (24 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Niggles2.jpg
24 KB, 320x240
>>
Tell him he can do girly things but that doesn't make him a girl
>>
>>79966211
turn around 360 degrees and walk away
>>
Find a psychologist recommended by these people.
https://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
>>
>>79966211
Open the window wide for him.
>>
>>79966211
First off, it would never come to this.

So I'm not sure what the point of your troll thread is OP?
Seems like you're projecting. Maybe something you want to get off your shoulders.
>>
>>79966457
he just wanted a feet thread
>>
>>79966211
Ask him where he heard that. Find out what Jew has been subverting him.
>>
Shut the fuck up and clean your room like I told you to an hour ago

After that we're gonna clean up the back porch while you're laundry is in

I'm not raising you to be lazy and think about dicks all day you fucking turd
>>
>>79966526

THIS

These ideas dont come from thin air.
>>
>>79966211
Only if you stay near white people and proclaim your faggotry for all white people to see.
>>
>>79966211

Stop being a narcissistic little shit obsessed with being a special snowflake. Your gender is KID. Get back to me in puberty and I will show you some fun genital mutilation and prolapse vids.

Now fuck off, I'm trying to play Corruption of Champions here.
>>
>>79966211
That's not how it works son. If you want to become a women every cell in your body would have to be manipulated into becoming female. It's not as simple as putting on a dress and makeup.
>>
File: 1462676670972.jpg (2 MB, 2633x1866) Image search: [Google]
1462676670972.jpg
2 MB, 2633x1866
>You sure can son, I love you no matter what.
>>
>>79966211
Having a penis makes you a boy. You can't be a girl on the inside.

Now let's go out and set shit on fire
>>
File: 4256126754254.gif (719 KB, 389x256) Image search: [Google]
4256126754254.gif
719 KB, 389x256
>>79966211
>Son, I know that everything you've learned from the world has told you that women are better than men... Women get their things paid for by men. Women get the door held for them by men. Normal women are treated like princesses by men. Women select who they want to be with, and men have much slimmer pickings. Whenever a woman wants, she can divorce a man for any reason and take half or more of his earnings. Boys are treated like defective girls in schools. And yet even though they have all of these advantages in life, there is no disadvantage for them. They can still earn just as much money as men, have all of the liberties of men, while also having all of the advantages of being a woman. Son, being a man sucks. Its terrible. Its a dark world out there and its getting darker. I know you want to be a girl. But you aren't. It doesn't matter what you wear, how you act, what surgeries you get. You will still be a man. Own it. Be the underdog.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.