[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK /pol/, where's my riot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (27 KB, 721x235) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
27 KB, 721x235
OK /pol/, where's my riot?
>>
>>79964814
White Americans don't destroy their communities when outraged.
>>
>>79964814
Riots are tools for making the political system listen. There is no point to rioting in this case, as the political system is proven corrupt at all levels.

All that is left is civil war.
>>
No riot, only memes and foaming at the mouth from assravaged trumpniggers. The same will happen on the next day after the elections.

LMAO
>>
>>79964814

In my pants.
>>
>>79964940
The wall just got 10 feet higher.
>>
If you're rich and powerful enough, nobody will prosecute you.

It's always been like this. There is no liberty and justice for all, both are restricted to certain groups.
>>
>>79965297
So what you're trying to say is that the US comparably corrupt to countries like the US

Don't stormniggers always preach about how white people are orderly and honest?
>>
>>79964940

Trump will win, don't worry Pablo your extended family will be visiting you soon enough.
>>
>>79964940
>>79965080

The Mexican't is right you know. None of you faggots will do anything besides bitch and moan, bitch and moan. And you can't come up with an argument that doesn't involve meme's.

I'm just as upset about Hillary but nothing will come of it. This isn't the 60's, and she isn't Nixon. Nothing is going to happen.
>>
Reminder that if it had been you, you'd be in jail right now.
>>
>>79964814
At the ballot
>>
File: 1457165130295.png (580 KB, 2444x860) Image search: [Google]
1457165130295.png
580 KB, 2444x860
>>79965835
>trump will win
Self reassuring mantra much?
Have you even seen the polls? He's down by double digits now, and he's doing nothing but posting verbal diarrhea on twitter.

People got fed up of listening to the same dumb 'controversial' shit he keeps spouting, he's gonna have to replan his white trash pandering political persona.
>>
>>79965835
>Trump will win
Wew
>>
>>79966192
>>79966301

>2 cents deposited into your correct the record account
>>
>>79964814
email just doesn't get people hot n' bothered.
>>
You know what would be great now? if future whistleblowers cited this case and used it in their defense.
>>
>>79965835

Trump can't win win no minorities or women vote for him. You don't have enough bigoted racists in this country to win a presidential election.
>>
>>79966433
>everyone who disagrees with me is paid to do so
Troll or suffering from schizophrenia?
>>
>>79966433
Can you do anything besides parroting memes and calling people shills? I don't think it helps your credibility at all.
>>
>>79964814

I was really disappointed but I heard two Stacey valley girl types talking about it being bullshit a little bit ago at my job. Maybe there's still some hope if 20 year old, probable coal burners think it's an outrage.
>>
>>79965546

Orderly and honest? LOL History...do you know it?
>>
>News from Europe of cucking
Americans:
>Omg do something you cucks, start a revolution. Kill your politicians

Hillary literally gets away with murder and treason
>I'm surprised if no riots break out
>No riots break out
You see? It's pretty easy to sit on some fucking Mongolian fish market and act all tough.
>>
>>79964814

Every politician is crooked. Welcome to white America.
>>
>>79966769

He is now the only viable alternative to Shillotron Political Interfacing Unit 1. Who will be far worse for this country.

Logic and conscience dictate a Trump vote. There's still enough time to move the public perception.
>>
if there's any bright side:

who better to run against than hillary clinton?
also, even a ton of lefties are upset about these developments.

you're right tho. we're all cucked by gov't despite muh guns.

>>79964903
>white americans don't destroy their own communities when outraged
you're right but we should still be out in the streets for shit like this.

>muh white people are working

do it in the evening.

white people are doomed by their complacency.

.t complacent white
>>
>>79964814
It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddenly bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
>>
>>79970259
No one reading this will care. You will do nothing

Let's wait until the voting is done in November before anything happens
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.