[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Donald Trump is the first national politician since World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: frodo.png (325 KB, 560x559) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
325 KB, 560x559
>Donald Trump is the first national politician since World War Two who speaks to people with IQs of less than 100

How true is this?
>>
I didn't know Trump talked a lot to black and hispanic people
>>
That was Obama
>>
>>79964456
To appeal to the masses you have to speak to the lowest common demonator. It's actually a smart move. Even the "high class" newspapers don't go past a 12th grade reading level.
>>
>>79965228
> lowest common demonator
Trump's constituency folks
>>
Politicians didn't start pandering to the black vote until then, so no.
>>
File: back or head.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
back or head.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>>79964456
i went to an obama speech in like 2012. he just kept saying "dont give the republicans the keys. theyll drive us into a ditch". he said this over and over. talk about an under 100 iq speech
>>
>>79965467
>Saying someone's argument is wrong because he wrote something wrong.
>>
>>79965467
Redditors on our board, folks
>>
>>79964456
Democrats have been doing that for years retard
>>
File: Grammar.jpg (42 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
Grammar.jpg
42 KB, 720x529
>>79965467
>Trump's constituency folks
>constituency folks
>constituency folks

>constituency***,***folks

May I present to you the evidence for your perspective.
>>
>>79964456
op is a faggot
>>
Consider that most Western nations average is are between 94 and 99. It makes sense to speak to those under 100 I points. He's literally speaking to the majority.

Now if you said speaks to people with its below 85, we'd know he was speaking specifically to blacks and Arabs.

If he spoke to those over 100 he'd be speaking to a minority.
>>
>>79964456
>Hillary Clinton is a foreign agent who sold State Dept secrets.

How true is this?
>>
It's the same line of reasoning that says people who voted for Brexit are retards, because statistics say they are less educated, and it is total bullshit.

It falls down straight away because it assumes IQ is the basepoint of all intelligence, and people with low IQ's are not capable of possessing wisdom, or the experience of life to know something.

Case in point Autists have high IQ's usually, would everything turn out well if we let them make all the decisions? the world would be /r9k/ incarnate
>>
>>79966540
Don't waste your breath. It's a total loss on them. They believe the only "Democrats" are highly educated university elites.
>>
>>79964456
the left dont even understand how contrived their arguments end up half the time. the other half its just blatantly false

so liberals claim a black advantage a hispanic advantage and a female advantage

none of them do better on average than white men. asians are not a significant portion of the population and while 2 asian has beens say they are part of the sjw faggotry polling indicates asians could care less about sjw shit in america

so were exactly does this academic advantage allegedly come from? 80% of america doesnt go to college ever. you saying that there all dumb as shit? not smart Mr.Professorguy
>>
>>79964456
Average IQ on this board is 130 and is a majority pro-Trump. Go to your uni's engineering department and they will be 90%+ pro-Trump as well. Largest factor (away from the OP's question) is comparing cranial size of crowds with Hillary, Bernie and Trump. Trump's has average to above-average, Bernie's crowds have incredibly small craniums, and Hillary's is average to below-average. Cranial size = intelligence.
>>
>>79964456
>every president since reagen has treated the public like the mindless cattle they have willfully turned into
>>
>>79966560
Was gonna post that
>>
>>79967027

You seem to be making an awful lot of assumptions.

It's a reported quote from a Republican activist and I'm not a left winger.
>>
>>79964456
There is nothing wrong with this. It just means that more people understand him. If anything, it's a strength.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.