[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
subhuman mudslimes scum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>dirty teenage mudslime terrorist brothers don't want to shake the hand of their female teacher
>b-b-b-b-but muh pedo prophet
>Switzerland freaks out
>they get suspended from school
>still don't want to shake hand
>dirty goat fucking father gets fined
>still don't want to shake hand
>application for citizenship of goat fucking terrorist family gets suspended
>m-m-m-muh pedo prophet
>go to al-jazeera to whine like the little goat fuckers they are
>terrorist tv al-jazeera constructs sob-story

help us out here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2lN5Ik6kCg
>>
File: 1429728533319.jpg (13 KB, 467x359) Image search: [Google]
1429728533319.jpg
13 KB, 467x359
>refusing to shake someones hand because of religious believes

fuck them, throw them out of the country
>>
>>79956175
trying to do that but it's not easy to throw them out. god damn we need to get rid of these fucks.
>mfw burka ban in effect since a few weeks in southern Switzerland
slowly.....
>>
>>79955836
>Be in class
>Refuse to show the minimal fucking amount of respect to the teacher
>be surprised when your brown garlic smelling ass gets thrown out of class.
>>
we try very hard to keep the mudslimes in check

http://lenews.ch/2016/07/04/swiss-hand-out-first-fine-for-wearing-a-burqa/

http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/minaret-ban-approved-by-57-per-cent-of-voters/7793916

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/global-risk-insights/switzerland-trump-christoph-blocher-_b_9517190.html
>>
File: o-SVP-1-900.jpg (113 KB, 900x614) Image search: [Google]
o-SVP-1-900.jpg
113 KB, 900x614
>>
>>79955836
LOL. Coming from people that wipe their asses with their bare hands.
>>
>>79955836
>when some people tell me that shaking hands [with teachers] is a Swiss tradition, it means that one tradition is imposed over another.

A goatfucking leech complaining about imposing traditions on others. Oh, the irony.
>>
>>79956175
This desu, when you go to another country you either fit in or fuck off. I don't see why this is so hard for Arabs, chinks and niggers to understand.
>>
File: Fuck Muslims.jpg (840 KB, 1888x1260) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Muslims.jpg
840 KB, 1888x1260
>>79955836
>>
i agree with donald trump - shaking hands should be abolished. but these people should be deported.
>>
>>79957226
I didn't know the Swiss were so based, I lumped you guys up with sweden for some reason.
>>
>because it is swiss tradition it can impose on another

well no fucking shit. you go to another country and you get with the program that country does not change how it does things to accommodate you.

These fucking worthless immigrants come over, take government handouts left and right, crowd schools, commit crimes and all the while they bitch bitch bitch that the fucking country that they came to doesn't bend over backwards for them. Fuck off and go back if you don't like it Ahmed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.