[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got called a racist in Greggs earlier AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1466174756601.jpg (181 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1466174756601.jpg
181 KB, 900x675
Got called a racist in Greggs earlier AMA
>>
why were you called a racist?.
>>
File: nigel.png (933 KB, 1024x686) Image search: [Google]
nigel.png
933 KB, 1024x686
>>79944966
Why did he abandon us in our hour of need?
>>
context faggot
>>
>>79944966

why are brit threads so bloody 'orrible.
>>
>>79945089
Lefty behind me in the queue saw my UKIP card when I got my money out to pay
>>
>>79944966
What the fuck is Greggs?
>>
Why is there a pot leaf on that teacup?

Also, why is a racist like you coming to a racist site like this to complain about being called a racist IRL?
>>
>>79945290
And your response?
>inb4 y-you too
>>
>>79945431
Because he has a life IRL?
>>
File: greggs-store.jpg (130 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
greggs-store.jpg
130 KB, 640x427
>>79945313
Greggs PLC baked goods retail outlet based in the North of England. It is the largest bakery chain in England.

Typical products include hot meat wrapped in pastry, sandwiches, and sweet baked puddings.

They also offer a wide variety of chilled beverages and hot drinks.
>>
>>79944966

>Greggs
>Confirmed for Northerner
>>
>>79945145
The opposition were just in opposition. They were never supposed to convince anyone to actually Brexit. So the powers that be fired everyone. Cameron, Boris and Farrage.

They were let go. New leaders will head the puppet show and bring the UK back into the EU.
>>
>>79945494
A based Sikh slashed him with his kirpan outside. We went for a pint after.
>>
>>79944966

was it an 'asian' that called you that?
female?
>>
>>79945550
hot meat wrapped in pastry sounds fucking amazing

like a beef wellington?
>>
>>79945290

Also, do normal brits carry a card around for the political party they belong to?
>>
>>79944966
>unironically being a non-racist
>>
>>79945807
Sausage roll, Cornish pasty, etc.
>>
>>79945617
When I lived in Ayr there was literally 3 Greggs in the town centre all within half a mile from each other.
They're fucking everywhere, not just the "north"
>>
>>79945617
They're along the southern coast m80
>>
File: milibeansandvich.jpg (285 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
milibeansandvich.jpg
285 KB, 1024x683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruX2XmvsPl8

there should be a southern version of this with ed miliband spilling a bacon sandwich down his jewish self
>>
>>79945711
Did everyone start clapping?
>>
>>79945813
Normally we don't carry cards at all because they could be used as a weapon. Thankfully, the government has implanted subdermal microchips in its citizens containing ID and various othe rpieces of information. When he said 'UKIP Card' I imagine he just means a piece of paper saying 'UKIP' on it. Though most people have profile scanners, some thoughtful individuals carry paper copies of their political alignment just in case.

>>79945807
It genuinely surprises me to imagine high streets without readily accessible pastries. I'm not even that into them, but they're a mainstay. How else do you stay obese over lunch time? Surely you can't eat pizzas/ burgers for both meals?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.