[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this a thing? WOMEN ARE POWERFUL FOR BIRTHING CHILDREN!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Why is this a thing?

WOMEN ARE POWERFUL FOR BIRTHING CHILDREN!

Shits been happening for tens of thousands of years. I'm pretty sure women way back when, popped the kids out and kept on walking.
>>
Regardless of that pic, I think birthing humans is a respectable and impressive act
It's the pinnacle of feminity
>>
>>79942105
All women have the general capability, just because you have a kid doesn't make you more powerful.
>>
/fit/ness network director and top personal trainer here, no homo
If you are fat and slobby, you deserve to suffer, be laughed at, have no attractive partners and die earlier.
>>
Its pretty impressive.

By creating life within them, women are close to the divine.

They should be respected as so.

It doesn't absolve them from their current delusions and moral depravity though.
I'd rather women resorted back into being child bearers and carers though, not breadwinners and hunters, they are the ying to our yang.
>>
>>79941911
My body can flush tens of thousands of potential lives down the toilet every day and not give a shit
>>
>>79942216
I said regardless of pic bitch, I never claimed or implied anything other than what I claimed
Also it depends on what power means obviously
I think having a child could give a woman more self confidence and change their outlook on life, which could be seen as more powerful
Also I would speculate that having a child is a kind of rite of passage for women, which would give them more 'power' in the social aspect
>>
>>79941911
>I found my excuse to stuff my face and get fat
>>
>>79941911
All true and great points but at least tighten your vaginal muscles back up so you can milk muh dick. Thanks ladies.
>>
>>79942835
I fucking laughed when my mate had his 1st kid and kept bitching he couldn't have sex with his wife and she wouldn't even give him a blow job. I just told him what do you expect man she just had a fucking kid, Just jerk off for 3 months.
>>
>>79942982
3 months?

Its 6 to 8 weeks.
>>
>>79941911
if you go outside the first world they do that till today poop them out while they walk down the street and then they have to make food for 8 people and watch over the other 6 children the rest of the day and then get punched in the face from their husband 2 days later if they don't want to have sex..it's called islam and it will hit these sjw's and feminists the hardest in the next years..but hey everyone gets what he deserves..
>>
>>79942982
I had a friend who joked to the birthed hey doc give her an extra stitch so she's got her old puss back again. Yea the room went silent except for kicking his butt out for the rest of that day. He stated I was only jokeing, yea they were not Sir you have to leave now please come back tomorrow. Oopsy.
>>
>stop telling women
I'm sick of this shit

Women are rightfully shaming other women, and then those women strawman men to try and get the former from shaming them

Fuck off
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.