[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all this crap about the EU >no one mentions the fact the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: c4jt321.png (310 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
c4jt321.png
310 KB, 580x282
>all this crap about the EU
>no one mentions the fact the Germans are literally single-handedly leading the EU and it is actually just Germany, not some abstract concept

Daily reminder Angela Merkel is our undisputed dictator and the krauts voting her into office are entirely at fault for everything.
>>
>>79939258
how do I get this flag?
>>
>>79939258
And the EU is the power structure that makes Merkel's uncontested reign possible. The EU has to go so that Europe may prosper. Let the Germans vote for who they want
>>
>>79939290
Be part of the EU :^)

I do recognize its glorious potential for causing butthurt, though.
>>
>>79939348
They will still force you to do their will.

Or do you want to join Russia?
>>
File: 1466815288579.jpg (76 KB, 570x776) Image search: [Google]
1466815288579.jpg
76 KB, 570x776
>>79939290

too late now lad, should've voted stay
>>
>>79939394
Check my flag. France is the one influencing us
>>
File: bringer of justice.jpg (41 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
bringer of justice.jpg
41 KB, 498x498
>>79939258
>>
>>79939536
>France

France is a german colony, senpai.
>>
>>79939553
Do it again Bomber Harris!
>>
>>79939536

Oh shit, a retired F1 driver!
>>
>>79939602
for now. People are pretty tired of Germany, the EU an Hollande
>>79939676
>retired
I'm still quite young
>>
>>79939843
>implying for now

Well, yeh, until Le Pen crashes and burns.

France's problems don't lie with the politicians. They just refuse to help solve them.
>>
testing for the flag
>>
>>79939348
This.
Obviously Merkel is a huge problem, but that doesn't change the fact that the EU is a dangerous tool which can be used by anyone like Merkel to impose their will on the rest of Europe.
>>
>>79939914
we'll see. The EU still is a power projection tool for Germany. Without it Europe would be less influenced by German retardation
>>
>>79940073
>>79940109
The EU is just the official structure within which Germany exercises its power.

Without it, the structure will change. The power will largely stay the same.

The point is the EU was literally made to limit kraut dominance. So it's the EU being twisted to the thing it was supposed to stop, not it being a structure that needs to be torn down.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.